Event: Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 12, 2017.

1. koleda

koleda New Member

They want only our money and not doing anything to keep the players. Shame!!!

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you just have bad luck...personally I have seen no change when I open B boxes...
    that is not saying much though...from 1 stack I always only got 2-3 A boxes, before or after patch
    and got 0 S boxes...so maybe your luck is joining mine...Welcome to club...
    And hopefully you get the box you want lol

3. cenderella

cenderella New Member

2-3A is too bad for 3-4h open box

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

It is, but for me I see no difference before or after patch is my point....people just feeling my pain after patch lol...
    Would love an increase in rate though.

5. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

So Xmas is like time of giving and time where u spend it with ur family right??

I dont see how RF treating good his family (players) well...
    1) They make exp event with box event in same time... So who had big lvl could easy grind up free relicts... those who dont, grinded and loosed time to get boxes... (cuz drop rates at first days was better than know!)

2) also i dont get if its event... why u give only 10 socks and 10 bells - if 1 box need 3x more of them?? and daily u can recieve them 1x per 24h?
    how u imagine free to play player get even 1 A box? how? = 27days x 10 bells/10 socks = 270 bells/socks = 8 D boxes!
    8 D-boxes can give u on ur super luck with those drops only = 16bells/16socks = (not even a 1 C box.. :D if exchange..) even if u are super lucky and u get bells + 8 C boxes... u can afford olny 1 B box...
    And with those new drops = 0 A boxes... (even with old drops i opened more than 60 A-Boxes and didnt see even 1 S box..and i spend like 2 days to get even those 60boxes..)

So how u imagine players got even a chance for to get relict know?
    + 1 IM box costs so much.. and can give u only socks.. not 100% few stars... cuz we dont have info correct how much it give and what it gives.. i would better prefer IM will give u option buy only stars... but then again - F2P player cant get them and its unfair to other players..

3) Snowman buff - it only thing what is cool in this event.. cuz all can get it!.

4) And where is some reward for - those broken epithets? who lasted only 1-2 days instead of 15 days??? Unknow items from D boxes?? Broken Guild atribute page? we had exp event.. and we could use those +20% exp....

5) Where is events from GM,s? Where we can see that they even are trying to entertain players?

6) And where is Xmas gift to players? all what u did - online drop!.. Heifei almost dead.. others maps.. u see max 3 people...! Where in other games.. xmas is time where online count only grows!

6. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

+ in event page was writen u will have deco for 200mins online.. - but it still needs 240h!

7. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Seriously i admire NineArts to post this kind of message with pokerface even if 90% active users know what RedFox pulled off. I think they mistaking Christmas with All Fool's Day...

Btw i have question for some users with IT knowledge, is there's way in general that any game developer can benefits financially by keeping players online like hosting processing power or something similar?

fero001 and Perfection like this.
  8. xTaei

xTaei New Member

lol so much angry people at least I get a good laugh. If u don't like the game don't play it. When I get bored or simply don't like a game anymore I leave. Crying in forums isn't gonna help ****. You think RF care about u all? LOL. good joke. Quit is the best way to boycott. Either that or deal with it

9. Dominatios

Dominatios Member

It's been more than 24 hours since I made a post about it and moderator/GMs do not approve it yet, I think RedFox is trying to hide what can not be hide!

10. Dominatios

Dominatios Member

freshly taken picture
    [​IMG]

Zennishi likes this.
  11. koleda

koleda New Member

I will challenge what you say. Why? Because ... before update from every stack B boxes i got 12-15 A boxes. After update from 1 stack B boxes i got .... 0 A box. So where is the difference?

12. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

no, most of their staff is probably home now...

the few guys that are in the office might not really know what they are doing, or have other things to do

13. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

i didn't farm them much before 3x but ppl cant all be lying...
    so it must be something else

can u guys pls check if its the same number of items in the drop list?
    i wouldn't be surprised if there is more than 1 box A on the list, or was...

edit:
    the patch said that the items from last years event where deleted
    just on the off chance that it had something to do whit this

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  14. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Ye, right. And pigs can fly, hell is frozen, and we are going to buy Decoration Box to get Decoration Star to get A-Box to get nothing.

Check it again, (if You can which I doubt), than check again, because You are fooling us or JW are fooling You.
    This or that, both ways are tragicomic afterall.

Perfection likes this.
  15. Retribution

Retribution New Member

before patch was like this now is like this is funny also how smart rf ar with those time gated gift thei could just make an open all option

16. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

17. Kacuak

Kacuak New Member

Must be....lol

18. khanarya

khanarya Member

1st: the maintenance thread was edited. It used to say that the B ans A boxes drop rate was reduced. So take some time and admit this.
    2nd: last week when the event was introduced, everyone kept complaining about how horrible the event was and how the permanent relics are no good. That the event sucks.
    And now, with the rate decreased so drastically, you guys are "upset".
    Not complaining (since i am one of the few that will accept any type of event). Simply noticing how much you guys like to bicker, even when the event was pure awesomeness.
    I mean, before all that bickering, you had a major chance to get end game relics.
    As a paying player, all i can say is GG guys (not the GM, the players that keep complaining).

Stereotyped likes this.
  19. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

0% constructive feedback

thy for ur contribution

thing is some ppl are at it for days, just running their machine to open boxes
    and they feel bad for not getting anything at all

now, they are frustrated coz chances are even lower...

do u feel good if u get nothing?

BlondICE likes this.
  20. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Please keep inappropriate language off the forum, or your post will be deleted.

You are still able to get your message across without doing so.

Thank you.