Event: Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 12, 2017.

1. dragonicz

dragonicz New Member

True they expect all to be too easy its so funny they should have named this update The sore losers update cuz all the sore losers are crying now hilarious

2. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

RF guys

better do something, or lotsa ppl will leave

remember? making the community mad is bad for ur profits...

Listed likes this.
  3. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

I totally agree with Perfection , the way i see it this new "update" is some kind of mockery out of f2p and less donating legit players. Some people dont even know how many time you had to put to make lets just say 10-15 A grade box ( 90 min btw ) and chances to get S were already slim ( im speaking from point of view user with one account here ).
    I had opened like 100-200 A grade box i didnt get anything but oh well failing is part of the game. Now with those new rates i dont even feel like log in...

Perfection likes this.
  4. dragonicz

dragonicz New Member

So you spent whole week opening boxes... yet you have family and job and you play it for fun but nonetheless u have been back after 2 year break and you play 2 weeks full time i dont get that also when u open boxes u shouldnt be that naive to expect to get everything there is low chance as it should be for end game items if u are dissapointed that means u have had high expectations which means u been too naive and so on if u play the game for fun then there is no need to complain

Stereotyped likes this.
  5. Sirroche

Sirroche Member

Is this some sort of a.....JOKE?? Reall? After the maintenance you've made it WORSE than before, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly change That Christmas event box drop rate the way it was before. I mean KINDLY!

Thank you very much!

6. Sirroche

Sirroche Member

I agree! This is JUST a joke to me! I mean, to ALL of US players here!!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  7. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Idc if they agree or not.
    I bought @200 boxes, "farmed" @700 more boxes on my own. From @900 boxes i got that upgraded flag+ god of rain.
    Then I traded my Flag of Chaos for risen plate+god of wind. Simply to get those items as fast as i could. Every A box i farm from that moment on would be profit for me. Sell it or risk and open them.
    I wasnt a greedy *****. I traded a Flag for 2 of those relics...
    Unlike most of you, i was the guy buying boxes till i get everything.
    Unlike most of you I wasnt a greedy retard who farmed 100 A boxes or more and started lowering the price of that **** just to get some extra gold.
    Unlike most of you, i knew the top ppl who has everything would buy every single box they could and get stacked with those relics to sell them for an absurd price later on.
    Unlike most of you I wasnt greedy and stupid.
    Unlike most of you i got all the relics coz i worked all my free hours to get those relics as fast as i could. And dont come with **** to me that you dont have as much time as me. If you dont have it its your problem. Who told you life is fair? Games arent fair either. Look at my side in this game per example, I have to play with retards who give away A-rank boxes to top players who have everything so they keep getting all the good **** in this game without wasting 10% of the gold they have.

8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello all!

As there is alot of concerns regarding the rates of our [Xmas] Gift Box (A-Rank), we have followed up and checked the issue to clarify with all of you.

We have found no changes in rates regarding any of the boxes in our Christmas Event!

9. dragonicz

dragonicz New Member

Is it possible that the chances are caused by the event x3?

10. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

FYI Christmas event started before x3.

raulhellz likes this.
  11. raulhellz

raulhellz Member

please check once again after update we r not gettng like before we r not mad to post thiz ...

12. CuCaRot

CuCaRot New Member

Dear CM and GM,

Before the maintenance yesterday, we, all the dragons, have really loved and enjoyed this event, many ppl did try to spend much time on grinding boxes for improving their chars, the rates as following:
    1 box (D) = 2 socks, 2 bells
    1 stack box (B) = 10 - 20 boxes (A)
    1 stack box (A) = 1 - 2 boxes (S)
    Everybody was HAPPY with these rates, no complaint, no argue, just focus on grinding the event.

However, after the maintenance, everything's changed up to now and the rates were adjusted:
    1 box (D) = 1 socks, 1 bells
    1 stack box (B) = 0 - 5 boxes (A)
    1 stack box (A) = 0 boxes (S) (or 300-400 boxes A to get 1 box S)
    That's the reason why many concerns raised up and we do hope CMs, GMs could bring back the rates as they were before the maintenance.

We love this game.

13. donross

donross Member

o really?? Box D only give 1sock and 1 bell? Lolz. They became even more generous. This is christmas ripoff event haha. Goodluck wasting your xmas time opening those boxes.

Perfection likes this.
  14. SnorlaZ

SnorlaZ New Member

Be a hero. Admit the change and go fix it, lol. The change is right at the update log.
    Do you believe in karma ? Why would you like to your customers ? I think your business is going away soon.

15. qaonly

qaonly Member

After maintenance the rate is going to bad. I open 2 tack B then get only one A? this is very bad

BlondICE likes this.
  16. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

Check those CM,,,or try open 1 stack B rank,...and u will know :cool:

17. donross

donross Member

No matter how hard we complain it wont change anything coz its obvious their goal is lessen people from getting A boxes in game so that they will be forced to buy it from IM. So if your not intelligent enough and spend lots of money just to have a chance opening low rate A boxes ... Good luck to you

18. xTaei

xTaei New Member

I think the rates are completely fair. don't change anything!!!!!

19. cenderella

cenderella New Member

Now i see why everyone angry, open 1 stack B and no A
    Open 1 stack need 14min
    Stack C ~ 2 D, Stack B ~ 5C

Need open 10D +5C =B

And we waste 140min+70min+14min = 224min ~ 4h, no chance to get relic

20. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Guys it`s a perfect lesson for us. This is something that should be remembered by those who want to buy any kind of boxes from IM. Now You can see what rates RF prefer, Appreciate this!

KProphetK likes this.