are we able to xfer to another company?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mentaway, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

Well, at this point im sure the game is about to close, cuz theres almost no ppl playing, and i was thinking if are we going to be abl to xfer our characters to another 12sky2 company when this one closes? or no? cuz if not i wont spend more money on the character...

2. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

We do not have any plans to transfer this game to another company in the forseeable future.

However, this would depend on the company and not RedFox Games.

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

the only other company would be MAYN, and who would want to go there...

4. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

Hmm yeah but i don't understand how the game still alive, cuz i log there and theres no ppl to play with, since the game is on steam why u don't publish it? some announces or something idk

5. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

i know we're getting patches etc etc, but i think they came to late, because ppl is not returning to the game, and steam should help abit but it doesn't ... idk what's gonna be the future of this game to be honest

6. slrlal18

slrlal18 New Member

I come from another of RedFox's games, Legend of Ares. And let me tell you... it's the same damn deal over there. We didn't get a new event for the better part of a year and there are so many issues with the game that haven't been addressed since day one. There's hardly anybody playing yet the server stays up. Our whole community will agree with me when I say that RedFox doesn't give a damn. Best to just save your cash and find a host that gives a crap about their community. I can go into more detail on just how bad the state of the game is.

7. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

Yeah i know right i've learned it already, just hope they xfer for another company in the future cuz this is getting really bad

8. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

4th... wait no 5th.... 6th??? Times the Charm! Maybe? Again, i reiterate, how is it possible that several companies messed this game up so badly? I love TS2, but it is NOT a complicated game.

9. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

loL!
    they back .. players are back !

10. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Let's hope! I can't wait to get g8 and join HSB

11. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I haven't been here long but I like it hear and wan't the server to progress and thrive. The server was growing because of steam, but most see the prices of stuff in game, they leave and don't come back. If more was added to the shop like tier spending, the more you spend the more you get and people would spend like crazy to reach that top tier. As for the server itself Ive seen lower populations in aeria. Ya its dead when kids are in school and the server is 80% pinoy. I know its hard on just two people trying to run the game, but this server can be so much more than what any previous server was. Let us hell you.

Hsb is pretty live tonight, never seen so many Jins on this server before so the population is fine. I understand that its not easy with only 2 GMs which is why I suggest a GS from each faction to run events and help players in game and give a much needed moral boost to the player base. There are players here like myself that want to see this server thrive, please do something before there is no return from this downward spiral.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  12. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

and you come to this conclusion by logging only part of the day? Because its always dead early in the day. From the point of view of USA there are plenty of players in the afternoon and night time about the time hsb and labby start. Made about 300 cp tonight, can't do that in a dead server.

13. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

900cp here, 1-300 CP a war with no SoL, Can confirm server is dead. /sarcasm

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  14. CPike0

CPike0 Member

I do like the idea of some type of tiered spender. because its easy to feel like you've wasted money on rp when you buy like 10 pc and still don't reach ur goal or buy that lotto box and come out with only mats.

15. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Yeah Item Mall is lackluster other servers at least had PC packs buy 3 save 20% etc, etc.

I'd buy up some Master Pots atm for real.

16. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

bad luck days maybe , when u got mats on boxes :D

17. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

i agree sir ,,
    and maybe they just want like ELW , so easy to get gears .. and sometimes it was free .
    they dont have patience ., they want instant .. lelzz .
    they are only a player but not a gamer .
    zzz!

18. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

It was a busy day for me outside the game ;( good to see two bars all the time lately on the server page.

zeteki likes this.
  19. zeteki

zeteki Member

i started the game with only 1 bar , and now i'm so happy to see 2 bar every time i log in cause ik the population was increasing bit by bit :)