Rates Increase! 3x EXP, Drop, and +1 CP!

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, Dec 14, 2017.

1. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Heroes,

Stack up your characters for the Holidays with our Rates Increase Event! Tomorrow at 14:00 PDT until Monday, December 18th, we’re offering increases on the following types of gains:
    • 3x Experience monster kills
    • 3x Item Drop rates on all monsters
    • +1 Contribution Points gains during PvP
    Event Duration:
    December 15, 2017 14:00 - December 18, 2017 18:00 server time

121217_main_banner02.png

TheChaos likes this.
  2. QuakQuak

QuakQuak New Member

hi good day G.M please kindly check my ticket im waiting for 2days now thank you

3. QuakQuak

QuakQuak New Member

i cant farm and grind because im still waiting for my ticket to be grant

4. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Dude, come the **** on! It's not hard.
    6x drop rate
    6x experience
    +3 cp gain

5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Ayyylmao

6. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

I second that! 6x so I can get to G8 faster xD

7. dejavu2001

dejavu2001 Member

When the Xmas event will start ??

8. TheChaos

TheChaos New Member

Drop rate's awsome I got so much g8 drop and 2 pet in 2 days, why buy g8 clean for 200mil+ when 3x drop is plenty

9. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Aren't you quitting regardless?

10. Fleshmonkey

This.

11. SaikoSkillz

SaikoSkillz Member

Yessir we need rates to be like before the rates at the moment is just cancer right now

12. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

why do you guys need 6x and +3cp? CP need to be earn, per kill, I think +1 cp is already too much :rolleyes:

13. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

because with silver being worthless cp is the new currency.

14. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

Silver is not worthless., You guys still use it to buys stuff, Not only that, You guys want everyone else to trade their CP for your times, but buy in their stuff with silver... That I called BS :rolleyes:

You can still use silver as before, it just cost more than before... its called Inflation? But you want to switch it to CP so that you guys can gain from the other players thats all.

If its worthless, then why not try to correct it? Use the inflation system and clean up the silver., within a month or two it will be back to normal. Unlike the way you high lvl trying to abuse the silver and take gain from CP... and at the same time using your gain from the silver and get all the stuff you want!

I suggest G.M need to increase price of every items in the game to 10x to clean up the GOLD in this game.
    Stop the 50% off discount sale so other can stop abusing the silver that they obtain from the glitch.
    Then increase price of all item to 1000%, that mean everything will cost higher to buy, in a month you will start to see player complain about not having enough silver :rolleyes:

And stop 3x DROPs and +1CP event., just give 3x exp... Thank

That will stop the float of cash in game., and will force players to use up their saving!

15. Fleshmonkey

Your bad and your idea is bad.

The only people who complain about us using CP to buy things is people who bugged their silver and are now realizing they can't do **** with it.

etfjudas likes this.
  16. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

You talk of inflation, but the issue at hand is hyperinflation; where you essential print money to the point of devaluing it completely and consequently raise the prices exponentially.
    Secondly you bring up buying with cp as a means of exploiting players for gain, if you've played any version of this game you know cp is the single most important thing, it's needed for title, halo, wing enchanting, deco enchanting (new feature), trying to get 15% mounts (another new method of getting something preexisting), diamonds (new feature).
    Literally everyone could benefit from my suggestion of +3cp, rather than +1cp. 6x drops increases the chance to bridge the inequality in gear for players while still maintaining a decent level of difficulty to keep the game feeling like a grind to the top.
    Furthermore you critique the 50% off upgrading costs and items, even though everyone could use it effectively to improve their gear, but instead we see people being lazy rather than taking initiative.
    Tldr: you're wrong, 6x drops and +3 cp would immensely benefit this server because it has a low population. People who aren't using the silver and 50% off discount to their advantage are either lazy, just looking to ***** for no reason or just too stupid to see a chance to improve. Possibly all three.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Fleshmonkey likes this.
  17. Fleshmonkey

Also, posts like this make me want this site to have a Upvote / Downvote system

etfjudas likes this.
  18. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Doesn't hurt my feelings. I sold a few things last night and now have 7B lmao. I can buy Authunt scrolls for months! I can exchange all my rares for Long Spears haha. It's no big deal. But we do need +3 CP event. I'm G lvl now so it's whatever but without SoS getting 500 mobs takes a new player forever. No low level goes to war anymore. Even if they do, they can get maybe 5 CP. maybe...They are at a disadvantage because they have no CP to trade with, not because everyone trades in CP. You have it backwards.

etfjudas likes this.
  19. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

As you guys mentioned... the most important thing in this game is CP, and yet you are asking G.M to handout +3CP events just so you guys can benefit from this events....which doesn't solve the SILVE issue at ALL. it just make The strong get stronger and the weak get abuse! thats what I see... There is no gain for the normal rare players! Only those who have 120% elites+ :rolleyes:... not to mention... most of you have 150% elites

As of now... the silver in this game is slowly decreasing., even with the so called hyperinflation. How do real currency work around the world? As government printing more and more money... the price of their currency dropping as well. So just like in this game., As the players having so much SILVER, the items in this game should reflect that and need to be adjust accordingly. Which in term G.M should increase to 1000% on each items to even out the SILVER inflation.

In the end., who will gain from this Item price adjustment? THIS community thats who! Not just one or a group of players in particular.

20. Fleshmonkey

[​IMG]