Hero Band Revamp and Costume Gallery

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Dec 7, 2017.

1. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

After what they pulled with M&D i wouldn't be surprised, i wonder if i'm being naive now. :oops:

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

so what if there is? I don't see the point in complaining if they add an item in item mall for easy guild level...as long as you can get it without too....

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well no **** deco is for item mall...they have non item mall deco...if I was a publisher I would not give the deco for free...you can't expect everything for free...
    Does every1 need r1 master...NO!!!
    can every1 be a master....yes!!!
    so what is the complaint here...for a free player you get 90% of the features....no money no game...
    And all events are not item mall...I played this server 4 months or so after redfox picked it up...people keep complaining pay to win...but i don't see it... we basically got free, mkc mkb, bof, boffm yest people still cry...we might even get more free stuff eventually!!
    the Viets are toping all servers cause they doing the work instead of crying...I don't see no one giving money to redfox and wining...Redfox wining...You are loosing...
    You buying items for real money is not redfox...its you...
    so when people complain about most stuff....I say get a job!!!
    Don't get me wrong redfox is not 100% good and has alot of flaws...but if you complaining about them getting their paychecks....I say move on...or farm and buy from someone!!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  4. cereal6

cereal6 New Member

Amen to that!!

5. Andarin

Andarin Member

hey man, what is name of ur deco from avatar?

6. Lokir

Lokir New Member

Its from gamescampus ^^ no longer in game

7. rsf666

rsf666 Member

I have a feeling that RedFox is getting to a point they no longer know what to do. Usually, when they create new op items people used to complain that higher lvls would farm them and then they could pass it to new chars and make them op.

This one is not towards you but I'll take my chance of saying it here, which is about the christmas event. In past christmas events people usually complained about people making new chars with strong equips and relics and one shot mobs to quickly farm stars and that they should change the event. This event they made no dropable stars and people were complaining because there were no dropable starts...

I believe that it must be hard for RedFox...

8. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

The flags from your avatar are from the lvl 4 general wu fine deco :p

9. Tran91

Tran91 New Member

Having a Penalty from lost War , makes it impossible to quit a band or am i m missing something? Because i cant leave my band.

10. jannayve

jannayve New Member

I need help!

11. Mihai37

Mihai37 New Member

any1 aded option to deco in costume galery?

12. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

I find it to be very difficult to join a hero band. I think that making it easier for players (especially new ones) to register for a hero band will increase player motivation.

13. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

2000 contribution, one quest, 2 members in party. It`s so hard to register?

Joining to a hero band is another story, because now made own band and be a Master is more profitable than joining one. Especially if You spent on IM for Hero Band Attributes. Only Master has full control of attributes.

14. Revered

sorry, doubled post

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  15. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

My mistake when I said "register." I meant for new players to join a current Hero Band. The search system in game requires you to already know the name of the band. If the system worked like the Disciple and Master search system, then my statement makes sense.

The issue I have right now is the lack of ingame community. It really feels like a solo player game with pvp. I think giving hero bands an easier design will help bring players together.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    KaMiguel and Revered like this.
  16. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Revered 2000 contrib for quest ??
    There are some special quests for Hero band or you will get revard for all quests witch you can complete on map ?

17. Revered

You need to finish RTE "The Way of the Hero" quest. Idk what level for it, but I got the quest at RC12 char.
    And You need to have 2000 clan contribution - the same You need for skills.

18. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

Hello everyone , first off let me say "Swim" is on point here about how this game is beaning run ,I have also notice the Drop Rate frequencey is much lower or slower so now we have to invest more time and money to get the same long drawn out result , the Fail Rate lvl is very high and yes we have drop from a full content game to Item Mall only game . Dreen every player here don't have cash at hand (like me) but we trade the stuff we spend time in the game for to some players like yourself yes you made a smart call , I myself wanted to do the same thing but the ex gf use it to get back at me :)) so the time other players invest in this game counts for a lot more but it not the GMs at fault it the developers , so when i hear about the server(game) closing down it make me wonder .

19. ichard

ichard New Member

What is the Max Level of Hero Bands

20. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

level 15