As many Players know already, I am back

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Kenshiiin, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

I am here to help balance the game, So I am setting up some idea's to help the community out...

I believe we should go back to WEEKEND HSB is PVP only due to a lack of players in Jin's and Guan's, Due to everyone wanting to join the strongest faction in the server, which imo is very annoying that players choose to do that instead of accepting challenges.

As for this reason I will now be a Jin, while someone play's with my fujin gear. I believe factions should not be bullied so easily, and players that are basically USELESS.

Fujins should also reroll to other factions to help them out instead of sucking peoples **** to be on the "winning" side, The game is about challenges and strategies to win against the "stronger" faction.

Players as a community should not be always running to the winning side. I remember when jins had the HIGHEST numbers in the server able to form 3+ stun parties and still handle the "STRONGEST" faction. Its all about how you play and how good you are to your faction.

Players should be leaders not followers. Basically, all I ask is to respect this decision I discussed it in Discord with many players and they agree with this, But ONE RULE is applied, 1 Shield goes down during the WEEKEND HSB that faction will become NEGA, And do you really want to be NEGA during 3x event...?

I will be incognito for a while. Many players know who I am as a Fujin, but only few know who i am in Jins, I am trying really hard to bring old players back to make this game fun again. So please help me out and lets be a family all together. Lets grow this community and game, Lets show we can be friendly to other factions during the weekends so other players can grind in peace and farm in peace.

G8 Drops are out! So lets get the grinding going. Once again to clear everyone I am asking to make HSB Weekends Off limits. If you agree +1 this post!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

GRAMMAR

3. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

Kill your self. You american *****

4. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

5. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

TL/DR

You're trash. Game is dead.

6. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

Thats why you and Vortex playing guans?

7. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

LOL who told you that? Ain't even in the game. Log on here and there.

8. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

wcb to 12sky2 :rolleyes:

9. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

that vape you trying to hit is trash, trying to show off and try desperately not to couch as ya throwing up some white boy gang sign gtfo troll. Game isn't dead, tranq aeria was dead and this server isn't even close to that.

10. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

Ain't even me in the GIF its your boy Gaz3k who lives in the basement with his mom. You're just honestly trash. Playing a dead game trying to revive it.

11. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

ya I got 1k+ cp yesterday and only active 30% of the day ya that screams dead to me. You keep running your mouth and absolutely no one give two **** what you think except maybe a handful of pinoy guans.

12. Zachary209

Zachary209 New Member

what is the discord?

13. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

Discord is game community..where u can interact with other players...try ask Dr. Google haha

14. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

Wb kenshiin...u owe me 1 shield..back then when we destroying guans shield together...u whackk me deym >_<

15. Zachary209

Zachary209 New Member

ik but i would like to join the discord

16. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I guess your plan didn't pan out so well and neither will the new one. You haven't learned anything yet, you can't control the server. Ya you can gank me in wars you can even keep the stones down it doesn't matter. Reality check kid, this isn't your server its our server the sooner you realize that the better off we all will be. Now you can respond back to me like you do everyone else and I will simply ignore you but come correct and we can talk.