Alleged GM/Devs etc.

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Hannessa, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Hannessa

Hannessa New Member

upload_2017-12-2_0-0-12.png

Do you guys wonder too? feel free to drop your opinion.

GMWykrhm and PuweT like this.
  2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

No.

GM's have to have the [GM] Tag in front of their name, and they ALWAYS have the GM Hat.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    etfjudas likes this.
  3. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

^ Yep. Definitely not GMs.

Unless we have announced a new GM. Theres only me and Shinnen.

4. Hannessa

Hannessa New Member

would you mind checking if who is that guy he got tons of billions of silver in each character 400 Billion silver other 700 and 300 . please do check if he is hacker as well.

PuweT likes this.
  5. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Shinnen still exists?

6. PuweT

PuweT New Member

Exactly. but he ain't hacking someone or what

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  7. WhatDaDuck

WhatDaDuck New Member

Ember been doing events all week giving away billions

8. Fleshmonkey

Ain't give me nothing.

:(

9. LOSLOS

LOSLOS New Member

nag laro kaba ulit tol?

Auraz to

10. Fleshmonkey

English please, this is a English speaking forum

11. ekim24

ekim24 New Member

As far as im concern.
    He never said he is gm or a dev. For me i find it sarcasm if he ever he said it.
    It was everyone who thought he is because he is giving away free stuffs. And he said he never had 500b+ in each account. He just transfer it whenever he go. 900b isnt that big if you mind. Like for example prize of leet trading now is over 100bil . If you sell all leet geared char it will reach more than 900bil lol.
    People were so naive.
    I think the reason why many people want him out is because they cant sell silver in the blackmarket anymore since he is helping people . Specially noob ones. And because of him i once logged on a 3 BAR DYING SERVER
    -zee

12. ekim24

ekim24 New Member

I was there in every event he's giving
    Before he start he always say he aint g'm
    It was the people who thought he was because of his generosity.
    He's willing to give free stuffs than G'M or C'M we got. They event dont want to fix drop problem.
    Meanwhile, everyone spent bunch of cp's rp's from boxes and got loads of shits. Who's robbing now?

13. ekim24

ekim24 New Member

I am a witness. Here's what happened.
    He got an argument with masashi when someone used to copy ember as EmberR and scam iamlegend(fujin) because ember said it was him who coppied it. Why would he scam **** gears if he is giving away 20b more ? He should have scam leet users if he wants too.
    Then masashi's identity was revealed and ph players were shocked with the revelations that he isnt american and he is pinoy. Now pinoy players were 100% sure it was masashi.
    He then use that fake EmberR and spam he is G'M

14. CPike0

CPike0 Member

in the midst of all the confusion I have to say .. I did decided to fully come back to this game.. because I thought he was actually you guys finally stepping up... he didn't do anything but help everyone and gave us something fun to do that day and I saw lots of ppl online... rright now this guy is the anti hero and he brought back one of your old players... So hats off to ember of whomever he is.. @[CM]BlackOrigin

ekim24 likes this.
  15. ekim24

ekim24 New Member

Yeah true. First time in deadfox i saw a 3 bar tho and its because of him

16. ekim24

ekim24 New Member

How can you say and call yourselves gm of this game when in the first place you never care for us. No events no drops . We can accept that no event. But no drop? Ive been buying rp and got nothing from your boxes. Whenever i log on i can only see 1 bar not until he came and save your dying game.
    If thats the case . I can just easily copy names and report who i like to ruin someone's account lol.

17. PRRD30

PRRD30 New Member

Hi, good day sirs.

First and foremost, i want to challenge you sirs if i really did hack my silver as what they said for having too much silver. You can check your system about that. Im 100% sure clean.
    2nd. If generosity leads to banning how can this sever prosper?
    3rd. How come you ban me easily without having a hard evidence.
    4th.My intentions were good. I just want to bring back old people here.
    5th.I am giving free stuffs away.
    6th. I never beg for their items. Ask faction FLs
    7th.I spent too much to get my 15% bull and all and now all of if were gone just because you banned me for no reason.

Look. I want to play anon as ember
    The problem is someone tried to copy my ign and shouted he is g'm which it wasnt me and i am 100% sure it was masashi who copied me.
    Ask @Icarus @the25thbam @kayn @scrub if i ask any items from fujin or ask @khuromkong guan FL and @hercules jins afl former FL

Some thought i got 500b+ in each ember which is they're wrong. Whenever i want to give stuffs i just transfer my silver . It was just 800+b . I sold my leets and gathered that amount + bunch of rp stuffs. Look. Try to create account and play anon and ask some leet price!!! Nobody would sell 30b even if its clean. Imagine some full leet geared characters sell all their leets and think how much they can bank silver.
    Why did i do this?Because i want to quit in this server. Ive been playing here since start. Got leets in every faction.
    I spoke to faction Leaders before i do event. I told them i aint gm or cm. If those ignorants cant get my sarcasm i have nothing to do with it.
    They know whos real ember(Old players) ask @ashuraa about it.
    Ember(fujin) EmberJ(jins) EmberG(Guan)
    Why i made 3 embers per faction? So i can use faction notice scroll because iam planning to do an 5v5 event at saigo.
    So ican easily tell my commands.
    Please do read this!!!

18. PuweT

PuweT New Member

Nice bro we got you

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  19. PuweT

PuweT New Member

Hello [CM]BlackOrigin i really want to help this ember first he did not claim to be a [GM] ,developer or what. it's just the people in server assume that he is what they think. he even told me he is just an old player who sold a lot of items in silver. this guy just having some fun by giving out some event for silver / he ain't doing things which disobeyed the rules ingame. the real culprit is Masashi/Posibility it self he made a fake 'Ember' and shout in town he is a GM or CM and made it as evidence and report it. yo BlackOrigin this guy Ember is just giving out early christmas hoping for your kind consideration #UnbanEmber

20. mauve21

mauve21 New Member

so true !!! i saw 3 bars when it happens. he really call people to check game can still be alive.. #UnbanEmber

xiiSxD likes this.