Launcher problem

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by pvtkourkoutas, Nov 24, 2017.

1. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

When i run the launcher for the first time, nothing happens. Window just disappears, xkernel doesnt start running, but when i check task manager it shows that it runs on the background.
    When i try to run game again, an error pops up saying that gameguard is already running.
    Anybody knows why does that happen? I tried to reinstall game 3 times already today, when i quit game or game crashes and try to relog, this problem appears.
    Please, if anybody got a solution for this let me know. Would be much appreciated, thank you.

2. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

Can not start upgrading game or can not connect to server however browser works good and doesnt mean to enternet do not work. It trying to find server but unfortunate at this.

3. ZickLee

ZickLee New Member

I got the same problems like u b4, don't be so freak out bro :D
    It just system error, just close it and try until u can go through and reach the log in interface. If everybody can log in and u still have problems with ur launcher, then delete it and re-install.
    After the Thanksgiving patch, everything is mess up now! So much lag, disconect, fail to log in -.-" GM should close server and check all the problems!

4. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

My problem had nothing to do with all these connection problems. It was all matter of their stupid GameGuard.

5. Riclaus

Riclaus Member

Launcher is down for now, IT "when they wake up" will fix it im sure.

6. Namiko6

Namiko6 Member

Maybe Monday