Community Spotlight: Draygashi!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

Welcome to our very first Community Spotlight! Community Spotlight is where we put players, guilds, content creators, and even player suggestions on the spotlight! If chosen, whatever is nominated will be featured all over from our Rumble Fighter front page, Facebook, and Twitter! Remember to read the interview all the way, as there will be a chance at a special gift!

Today, we have Draygashi, a long time veteran player known especially for his advance nanmu and resets, all which you can see on his YouTube channel!

1. Give us a brief introduction! Who are you?
    My IGN is Draygashi, ever since OGPlanet until now (except for the brief IGN of Dre for accidentally winning a Top 20 Spender Event on GamesCampus).

2. How long have you been playing Rumble Fighter and why?
    I have been playing Rumble Fighter since the time Third Rock and Drunken Master were released, which was some time in 2008. This game has always caught my attention because of the physics behind it. Honestly, there aren't that many games that are too similar to this. Despite the community, and now minor lack of development, I'd call this game a hidden gem.

3. You have been active on the forums from the very beginning. Is there a reason?
    Honestly, since the first transfer of hosts I didn't plan on being all that active on the forums OR in the game. I only stuck around to repost my suggestions and take my IGN so no one would steal my work. A couple things led to another, my YouTube channel started growing, my Katanas of Darkness ExoCore suggestion was implemented and I was hoarding a bunch of rare items given out during events on GamesCampus that I just decided to stick around. When I heard we were getting full account transfers from GamesCampus to RedFox, I told as many people I knew that still played about it in hopes the community wouldn't diminish any more than it has. Ever since then, I've always felt like I could help the community and player base. I thought I could help this game flourish once again.

4. We noticed whenever a new Sacred Scroll update comes out, you’re the first one to release groundbreaking discoveries! What drives you to look into these Sacred Scrolls? Is there anyone who influenced you to look into Sacred Scrolls with such depth?
    There are quite a few things that help drive me into discovering interesting things with Sacred Scrolls and ExoCores upon release. For starters, it is pretty much what fuels my YouTube channel. Speaking of YouTube, I wouldn't be where I am at now without the help from a couple people. IGN: Reptile was the person who inspired me to discover Advanced Nanmus. He was usually the one who did huge compilation videos of all working Advanced Nanmus in the game, until he quit. IGN: Devul / devL has been my inspiration to continue finding Advanced Nanmus and even Resets as well when he made a video for/about me and my discoveries. This gave a major boost to my channel's subscriptions and overall video views. On the plus side, I've earned the unofficial title of "Advanced Nanmu God"

5. Users in the past have complained that our stat system was too pay to win. When the damage formula changed, the pay to win became a lot less apparent, but also caused some issues. Which system do you believe is better and why?
    The stat system wasn't entirely pay to win. You could make decent stat sets without spending a dime on this game, or risking your hard earned carats in a trade. It was all about using the correct items. Sure, enchanting high ranked gems does cost some money, but as of now, you get free enchants just for logging in. But yeah, if you did want the super high stats you did have to drop a couple hundred dollars. As for stats, though... All you need is one thing to beat anyone with or without stats, and that is >>P.

Overall, the previous system was better in every way. Like I said, you can earn stats with or without spending money on the game. The new system now, as most of you have seen, I broke down and pretty much exposed almost nothing changed. They changed the damage display values, but not the actual damage itself. In my eyes, it's just the developers trying to fool the community into thinking everyone does the same amount of damage, regardless of stats. Click here for more details on the new system.

6. What is your favorite scroll and why?
    My favorite scroll has and always will be Dark Haze Ninjutsu. I love aerial attacks, I love kicks, I love aerial kick combos. Makes me feel like a true ninja.

7. What do you think about our newly released Black Friday scrolls?
    The new Black Friday scrolls definitely do have their quirks. They make an already decent Scroll even better, but at the cost of pretty much gambling to achieve it. The previous Black Friday Scroll (and ExoCore) Boxes were better overall compared to this year's because of the fact that we didn't have to farm a Boss Mode in order to achieve the Scroll permanently because of the lowered rates on the new boxes.

8. What kind of mechanics would you like to see in a new scroll?
    I'd like to see some badass Scrolls that can pull off some fancy combos or juggles that require a decent amount of skill to perform. For example, I'd love to see a possible semi-infinite (or fully infinite) juggle being able to be performed at the cost of taking an incredibly long time to master. Like Zin Taekwondo's infinite reset, it takes skill to be able to kill someone in one juggle. I hate the autopilot scrolls, such as Shoot Boxing, Muay Boran, where they take little to no skill to utilize and almost guarantee you a win. Bring out the skillfulness of players, instead of letting them spam one combo and win.

9. What’s your favorite ExoCore and why?
    A three-way tie between Katanas of Darkness, Dark Slayer, and Metatron: Blue Dragon Sword. I love swords.

10. What kind of mechanics would you like to see in a new ExoCore?
    Again, something that takes skill to use, but is highly rewarding if used properly. Players already complain about pay to win. Give us items that actually take to skill or knowledge to utilize so we don't have anymore "I'm just gonna keep pressing this button and we'll eventually win". Make them overpowered, but make them difficult to use.

11. You have an awesome YouTube channel that features the new Sacred Scrolls and ExoCores. How did you start this channel and why do you keep it running?
    Again, it all goes back to OGPlanet when Reptile / ReptileKing / Gonsegon / ColdBloodedKing was my inspiration to master all Advanced Nanmus and discover new ones. I do continue to upload videos for a couple reasons. One of those reasons is to complete this guide for all Advanced Nanmus and Resets in game. Another reason is to continue my Scroll collection. I'm only missing a handful of Scrolls, literally no more than 7 or 8 Scrolls, all of which are rare or event Scrolls. I also continue to upload videos to YouTube to help my channel grow to attract more attention to this game, and also to earn money from YouTube. This game could be so much more than what it is right now, there just needs to be some advertisement behind it, free or not.

12. What kind of new items would you like to see in future content updates?
    I would like to see more content available to the users who refuse to spend money on this game. They are the ones who actually fund this game, with their valued play time. If this game only had Scrolls, ExoCores, and Clothes available to players who spent money on everything, there would be nearly no chance for the free-to-play users. Then they would leave a whole bunch of negative reviews on this game, thus reducing popularity and traffic.
    I also would like to see less recycled content. Every shop image looks the damn same now. Scrolls and ExoCores alike are being released looking half-assed with animations from other Scrolls and ExoCores.
    I want to see more original content, more player-made / user-suggested content, and more free / carat content.

13. Are there any additional concerns or questions you want to answer for Red Fox Games or our developers at NimoniX?
    I've made a very minor compilation of things I'd love to see changed, click here to see. I would also like to see the things you ask us about, and we tell you, fixed. For example, this Bug Megathread on 9/28/17. A very few select amount of things have been addressed, but they only involve the events. There are other overall bugs posted in this thread that I feel are being overlooked or not addressed.

14. Would you like to make any shoutout to anyone, guild, or content creator?

A lot of shoutouts I feel are needed. I've pretty much never done a shoutout before, not even for the unofficial 10,000 Post TimeSplitter S/O thing everyone did on OGP.

· The guilds Savaya, lolmindgames, FlowMotionz, GoDs (OGP), DarknessGang, RaVeN.
    · The YouTubers PatrickRF, Tiny, ProfessorZtar, AntinomyRF, Reptile/CBK/Gonsegon, oGMarkV, and all of my subscribers.
    · The Scroll/ExoCore suggestion creators Reptile/CBK/Gonsegon, Tengu, Gemini34/Monjack, Tiny, Yoh/Sanji, Sai/Nova, Hitsurugi/L/Hiro, swifttiger, SajinShasaya, SamuraiWay

2. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your time Draygashi! Remember to check out his YouTube channel for more tips and trips about how to “advance nanmu” or “reset”!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Draygashi

Links to Draygashi's Threads:
    1. http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/return-the-damage-values-back-to-normal.35184/
    2. http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/every-reset-and-advanced-nanmu-scroll-exo.29740/
    3. http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/changes-need-to-be-made.37921/

Now, if you just wanted the prize, this community spotlight, we are giving away 10 “St. Patrick’s Beard” for the forums!
    [​IMG]
    +50 SP, +1 STR, +1 SP!
    Simply comment something you liked about the interview and you will be put into a raffle to win one of 10 St. Patrick's Beards! The item will be sent to the account that is connected with the forum account. If your forum account is banned, you will have to enter through Facebook or Twitter.

Prize Distribution:
    November 13th, 2017

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  3. Arceus

Arceus Clean Up Crew

i liked this interview because it was nice
    ign: Arceus
    irl

SimpThePimp and GotMilk like this.
  4. Inojin

Inojin New Member

I like this interview because I just literally played glacier with this dude like yesterday and he's pretty pro so I'm glad that I can find out some stuff about him and the stuff he does because he seems like a nice and chill guy.

IGN: Nari

SimpThePimp and GotMilk like this.
  5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I'm glad Draygashi won and not some of the extremely toxic people that were nominated. =P

My favourite part was this ^

6. 4Ever1v1GodAbort

4Ever1v1GodAbort Member

i liked the interview because it was cool and amazing
    ign badass

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  7. Remotoe

Remotoe Clean Up Crew

Dre is by far one of the greatest players on RF is good to see fellow OGP, I been following him for years ever since I was in HS lol now I got 2 kids and house I kno we might not know each other irl but I'm sure we would have been great friend Congrats man IGN:Remotoe

Leopage, Draygashi and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  8. tunasub

tunasub New Member

I liked this interview because it was sincere and thoughtful. :)

IGN: Grape

9. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Pretty much how he explained everything that’s going on with runblefighter good / bad , mostly how he’s the most active player actually giving out tricks and gimmicks and giving his time on what he think that should be change because he doesn’t have to that . He was the best choice cause he puts more effort in the game since we moved to RedFox i like how detailed he was with each question he asked .
    IGN: Koly

10. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

12. What kind of new items would you like to see in future content updates?
    I would like to see more content available to the users who refuse to spend money on this game. They are the ones who actually fund this game, with their valued play time. If this game only had Scrolls, ExoCores, and Clothes available to players who spent money on everything, there would be nearly no chance for the free-to-play users. Then they would leave a whole bunch of negative reviews on this game, thus reducing popularity and traffic.
    I also would like to see less recycled content. Every shop image looks the damn same now. Scrolls and ExoCores alike are being released looking half-assed with animations from other Scrolls and ExoCores.
    I want to see more original content, more player-made / user-suggested content, and more free / carat content.

that was probably my favorite part i wanna see something new and i also want more original content
    S/O to Dray fr he actually deserved this
    Ign:Lavish

alcandy1, BJJFromGJJ and Draygashi like this.
  11. shadowdooky

shadowdooky Member

I loved this interview! Truly inspiring to know about a fellow rumbler!

IGN: Grape

alcandy1 and Remotoe like this.
  12. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

That's my fav part because I need somethin to spend my carats on

Draygashi is one of the chillest niggas on RF tbh

IGN: Farukon

alcandy1 and Draygashi like this.
  13. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Draygashi is perhaps the most mechanic player I've seen yet, and he's the quickest to discover scroll exploits.

The next Galdeira in the making, and his concerns with the future content, and game state match mine

May he bring glory to the next suggestion content to be released

IGN: Shana

Remotoe, alcandy1 and Draygashi like this.
  14. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Good winner.

IGN: Ebay

alcandy1 and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  15. deadmaniac

deadmaniac Clean Up Crew

My man Chris won . Good job Draygashi keep working on those youtube videos and i'm learning more off it good job boyy. #KUCKFYOTO
    IGN :Soul

Draygashi and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

THIS ^^^^

IGN : EvilMarvin

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. CaptainApple

CaptainApple Member

I liked the part where Draygashi talked to us.
    IGN: Keki

18. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Let's see these problems get resolved.

19. Ceanin

Ceanin New Member

i like that dre addressed the damage display issue...but mostly i want that st. patty's beard
    IGN: Macabre

SimpThePimp and Slurmp like this.
  20. dre305

dre305 Member

I like the interview cause my buddy was featured ign: cook

SimpThePimp, Majik and Lubba like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.