Development For This Game Is Going Bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingxD, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I am just going to expressing my thoughts and opinions.

Nimonix isn't doing a decent job at developing Rumble Fighter. Ddos is still a major issue in this game and it has been since Ogplanet. Developers are recycling and recoloring content more often instead of creating newer content. Developers are not creating new events for players to have fun with (For example 1v1 Streak.) and there are still a lot of bugs and glitches in the game.

RedFox's forum mods need to do a better moderating the forums and accepting threads in the general discussion section faster. RedFox needs to do a better job at advertising this Rumble Fighter. RedFox needs to understand better what we as players want or hire [CA]s who do understand.

Edit: This thread was created on October 18th and just now got accepted on 11/4/2017. This shows that we need [CA]s to mode the forums, but since the time I created this thread RedFox has added a survey asking if we need [CA]s so let's see what happens from here on out.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Leopage likes this.
  2. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Yes

3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Post edited.

4. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

Developers are ass. Publishers are ass. lost hope years ago

5. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

Wait.... this game actually have development?

So small that I didn't notice. Kinda like America's development.

tamirtov likes this.
  6. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

They need a CA or two for in-game player interaction, event brainstorming, potential event management (social media, in-game, forum, etc.), and lending a hand with player issues to a certain extent. Been there done that, believe me one pair of volunteer hands could make a world of difference.

Is this NimoniX's only game? If it is, they either had a major downsize in employment or they are using their employees for another project. Maybe (hopefully) this game's upgrade. But who knows. The last 3 hosts we've had used this game as a cash grab (OGP after about 2011) and that most likely has something to do with NimoniX. This game can only be helped if they want it to be.

ISyien, tamirtov and Flamekiller like this.
  7. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

dear diary

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Taken from this post
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/re-ban-nhaa.38760/page-3#post-360678
    see if I coincidentally responded to any other points if you like lol

9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

@Tengu I have never read that post, but now that I look at it I can see how similar it is.

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I just dont like hearing people complain about them making "recycled scrolls" when the RF community has been asking for scroll upgrades in different forms for years.

11. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I'll be honest, I don't even care about exocores and scrolls I have enough of those. I mainly care about recolored clothing and I want better events created by Nimonix.

tamirtov likes this.
  12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I just made a Mega Poll about specific events and waiting for it to get approved. Keep an eye out for it.

13. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I always wanted the removal of the approval system for the GD forum

the system is totally unnecessary, and I could care less that bots could spam in that forum, since I can just block them, and go on like nothing happened. Totally sucks for lurkers, but y'know what, this is good in a way because that would encourage more people to actually go on the forums and make forum accounts

the exposure threads are still happening even with this system, because it's all shifting to the off-topic forum anyway

or you can limit the moderation only to new accounts since bot spam are usually done through new accounts

tamirtov likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.