[EVENT] Community Spotlight

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demoo

Demoo New Member

I nominatI nominate Ign:Yaweh, I nominate him because of his suggestion the Samba Gachapon Machine, in a lot of others games gambling can be a very fun and addicting thing, a lot of games have a gambling system, not to mention the price for this isn't that high either.

Lubba, SimpThePimp and Flamekiller like this.
  2. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

So gms will draw who wins?

SimpThePimp and HumoLoco like this.
  3. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

I want to nominate @Kurenai

Reasons
    1. He is active and participates in many events RF has to offer.
    2. He is good at the game in general and is there to help people out if they need any advice.
    3. He's fun to hang around, and knows how to have a good time.

SimpThePimp, royelone and Flamekiller like this.
  4. Inojin

Inojin New Member

I wish to nominate the player: [Kurenai]
    The reason I want to nominate this person is because:

1. He encourages other players to do their best.
    2. He doesn't kick players simply because of their level, clothes, or scrolls
    3. He helps people get better
    4. He is there if you need someone to talk to
    5. He has a caring personality and tries to help others

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    wendy101, royelone and Flamekiller like this.
  5. royelone

royelone Active Member

I wish to nominate the player Royel [KioKen]
    1. He hosted the month long 2v2 tournament series "Kings of RF" with over $360 in prizes in hopes of bringing a competitive vibe back into the game.
    2. He is one of RF's very few legit RC traders who is pretty much down to trade if you just ask. (allowing some free to play players to grab some RC items)
    3. He creates video content for the game on YouTube (although it doesn't get many views) to give players and the game some shine to the public.
    4. Although he is a newer player, he makes an effort to play and get better at the game each day. (Est. 2016)
    5. He participates in every event (spenders, boss mode, ect.), and tries to provide optimistic feedback to the company in forums rather than pessimistic ones.

Highlights from "Kings of RF"

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  6. phimpasath

phimpasath New Member

I wish to nominate the player Kurenai
    1. He is a funny, kind, and helpful person who has helped me with my game play by practicing with me 1 on 1.
    2. He is an active player who I can count on to be online when no one else is.
    3. He is extremely good at the game and I think that deserves some shine.

Flamekiller and royelone like this.
  7. Earned

Earned New Member

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: Kurenai
    1. He Told me about RF
    2. He carries me in guild war.
    3. He trained me, he taught me drop juggles and taught me how to play smart he took time out of his day to teach me and now I really enjoy this game thanks to him and all these great events.
    4. he told me what items I need to get and has gifted me an exocore , he has helped me all around.

SimpThePimp and Flamekiller like this.
  8. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

hehe

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    Flamekiller likes this.
  9. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

I would like to nominate the guild, Soul.

1) Soul is a guild that revolves around friendship, competitiveness, and fun. We are very strict with who we let in because once you join, we consider you family.

2) We learn from one another, when it comes to both real life, and on the game. We have players from 2007, and players from recent generations as well. We offer guild spots to new players. Players we feel have potential and who we feel we can help grow into a better fighter overall. We’ve come together to form what I can consider a respectable guild.

3) As leader, I have set rules for my members which can be found on our guild forum. Examples of some rules would be: keep arguing to a minimum, no ddosing, and no disrespecting fellow guildies. We try to spread positivity throughout the game, especially during this time because of how toxic it can be.

4. Although many guilds have come and gone, Soul has lasted throughout the years. With roughly 50 members, we are still going strong and will continue to be a familiar force on RF.

5. We have some of the most skilled/versatile players currently playing the game. We have some members who have won tournaments and events, earning themselves some of the rarest items the game has to offer. We have members who have achieved merit titles for 10k kills in Dungeon, Demolition, Blacktop, and Moon.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    bPrimus, Delicious, Blunt and 11 others like this.
  10. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

I would like to nominate: INFAMYYYYY
    1. Im Kinda cool
    2. Im Dope
    3. Im funny
    4. Im the best on the game
    5. I motivate myself to be better
    6. Im pretty darn good looking!

SimpThePimp, wendy101 and Flamekiller like this.
  11. wendy101

wendy101 Active Member

I would like to nominate @Flamekiller
    1.always helping me when i need him even if i task him to help me in bm
    2.very active and answers fast saying RIP.
    3.trying to help the game and really care about it very much.
    4.i know him for a short time and he acts in a very mature way and friendly.
    5. he's an old player who knows a lot about this game more then me.

12. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

I wish to nominate this suggestion: King's Fist
    The reason I want to nominate this suggestion is because:

13. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

@BJJFromGJJ / @Mexican

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [Doberman / Mexican]
    A BJJ is the single best thing I've ever received before in my life
    2. He showed me how to make a JMP set
    3. He can finally 1v1 Gourdy

14. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

GOOD LORD ITS THE EGO CONTEST.

"Do you know who I am scrub" type of comments incoming IG soon. LAWL.

15. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

Kurenai is toxic af LOL What are you even talking about? His skill level isn't even high, mediocre at best LMAO

16. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

Claims 1-5 are false leading to claim 6 being also false :/

pr0dz, SimpThePimp and Flamekiller like this.
  17. YTSaugaGaming

YTSaugaGaming Clean Up Crew

Hello RedFox Staff, My IGN is "Somebody" and I wish to nominate my friend "Kurenai".

"Kurenai" has been my friend since GameCampus we met in a "NHAA", he would always tell me to save him whenever he would go "afk" sometimes I did but sometimes I didn't (Mb kury xD) but anyways I don't want to bore you guys with to much detail I know you guys don't got a lot of time, so here are the reasons why we been friends for so long and why I believe we should be picked.

1. A few months ago I was battling A deep deep depression i was on the verge of killing myself and this game was just making it worst and worst, but it wasn't until I opened myself up to Kurenai when i realized he was truly an amazing person now I'm not saying he's a miracle worker but the motivational quotes he sent me when we were both logged on together really helped in unbelievable ways till this day I still remember this one quote he sent it was "God sometimes brings us into hard situations, not to break us, but to strengthen us" and since I'm a religious person that really made me see a better picture of things.

2. This other reason happened a few weeks ago It was involving a new player I believe he's ign was "Robin12" not quite sure but it was something like that but anyway. he was struggling to learn to play and Kurenai and I basically decided to open a training room for him and other new plays and we just taught them the basics like juggling and counter and things I do believe it helped but sometimes I believe we just wasted our time because i haven't seen the players we trained log on again or maybe I did just didn't notice.

3. The third reason why is because in general I just believe "Kurenai" spreads positivity throughout and I know this may be a simple thing to do but not a lot of people do it on this game most of them spread negitivity throughout the game and I believe that's one of the reason this game is declining, but anyway more people really should start doing it cause you never know who's day you'll change with just a simple "hello how are you?"

4. Fourth reason why I believe he should be picked is because when I was a "noob" myself back on GameCampus I almost got Scammed by some guy trying to trade me, I don't remember he's IGN all I know is he got banned because he was a known scammer in those days and if Kurenai wasn't there to help me, I would of lost about $10 worth of "CC".

5. To be quite honest with you RedFox I don't think there is anymore things I can say about this guy that won't bore you, I don't want to come up with lies like some of these people are doing all I want to say is I really hope we can meet one day Kurenai I really appreciate all that you have done for me, I love you man (no homo).

18. bloodsoul19

bloodsoul19 New Member

i nominate IGN: Kurenai

because:

1: everytime theres something wrong with my RF launcher or game i always ask him for help and he always ends up fixing the problem for me. (most of the time its my computer)

2: he always lets me know about new events that come out right away and what i have to do for them and always asks me if i need help in game. with carats or rc or anything.

3: he is really nice and always makes me not bored every single day he asks me to play with him and when im bored and have nothing to do he is always there to play RF with me :) he also taught me a lot and made me a lot better at the game than how i used to be.

19. iliketoplayrf

iliketoplayrf Member

I denominate IGN: Kurenai

This man boosting obviously...

Meggi, SimpThePimp, Haterz and 7 others like this.
  20. LegendaryGirl88

LegendaryGirl88 Winter Formal Queen

I want to nominate IGN : [Kurenai]

Reasons for my nomination are:
    1) He's a very clever and open player; he speaks from his heart and mind and not from beyond
    2) He is available whenever he is needed
    3) He doesn't shame or criticize people for things they have done or do; he's great for giving advice when dealing with personal problems
    4) He can very much be relied on, especially for the toughest tasks that are hard to rely on someone to do.
    5) He is an all around positive spirit and keeps any day bright when it isn't, and he also has been with the RF community since the start, so he knows what he deals with.

Please nominate IGN:
    Kurenai

Thank You!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.