About YYBS dmg KL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PlayeR, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

Mobs of the same level do not necessarily have the same defense and/or resistance.
    Also the color of the mob's name defines their attacks rather than their resists. Although most mobs do have their resist of that color the highest as well. Which doesn't mean that their other element resists are low or lower.
    Every mob is different.

To picture this better:
    Lv225 Yang mob can have 50 Yang resistance, but always deals Yang damage
    Lv225 Soul mob can have 90 Soul resistance, but always deals Soul damage

2. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Sry but did you read the thread or just pop up to share your oppinon ?? Its all fine just im kinda tired to type it again and again, but ok, ill do it again,I can see your picture very well, builded by selfexpirience and it make some sense .
    BUT
    Here why this theoty doesnt fit to me:

Why all Yin and Soul mobs has no resist against Yang ? - beacuse it works
    Hows that ?
    Do you think Body and Soul mobs has several resists but other 2 types of mobs has not ??? Doesnt make sense !
    Why vs Soul mobs Yang dmg is more efficient than Body ? beacuse Yang works and Body doesnt
    Why body/soul/Yang recieveng less dmg ? Its not because they has a few resist, its because elements does not apply its bonus dmg.
    Why Yin Kylin is way easyer than Ynag one?
    Because Yin takes bonus form Yang, and Yang Kylin does not from Yin.. you may see it prety eaily by run boths Kylins same gear !
    Hows that ?

3. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

@PlayeR
    Chrizie is right, and youre wrong.

Someone unpacked the 9dragons game files and found all the resist rates for different mobs. They arent as that diagram shows. I know there is a VN tool that some players use ingame that can show you all mobs resist rates.

Same way some ppl found excact crafting rates and refine rates.

OnenaHGvvellCSoG and Chrizie like this.
  4. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

All you need to get rid are damage range and YYBS damage bonuses, which in some case can be only unequip weapons and some relics...

Now, if you go in West temple at Daikatanas, let's say you have base damage of 138-138, put on a pill with 1000 yin dmg and you would see "2138" dmg on mob. To be more accurate, you would see "1069-1069" dmg because the normal attack without weapon have 2 hits. It seems to me they are exact numbers, don't know for you.

If you go in KL instead, you would have partial results. On KL mobs I can't remember real numbers, but for example, if you use 1000 YYBS dmg pill, you would see 840 dmg or whatever. And different mobs give different values.

Anyway if you manage to grab the tool to obtain all the mobs resistance would be better :)

5. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Said Victorian and shut the dooor!

Yeah and my aunt saw in her coffe that nothing but Yang applys bonus dmg, so i will tell you: Im right and you wrong !

Diagram shows how cerain element shoud work vs certain resistance! and you are right, its not workin like that!
    And since its patch notes picture my question is " WHY ITS NOT WORKING LIKE THAT ???" or to be more accurate why only 1/4 of diagram working ?
    Or it seems you are ok with that ??
    Yeah 9D is full of bugs and broken mechanics anyway ....so what ? not a big deal just another brick in the wall

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  6. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Which patch note have that picture? I'd like to check because I'm not sure but I think was the patch note about superior dungeons.....

Anyway you are right, just another brick in the wall.

7. hrabiax

hrabiax New Member

You were right. I was wrong. I used bamboo wpn, and any wpn = randomness.

That diagram publisher provided is indeed resistances/weaknesses diagram. 100%res, 50%res, 50%weakness, 100%weakness. They should clarify where it works, where it doesn't work, and how it works if it doesn't. Because it's misinformation.

GubRee likes this.
  8. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Poor thing... u dont know yet? All those VNs using scripted files or whatever u call it to know craft rates, refine rates etc...
    U think they do all those +14/+15 weaps by luck or because they try hard?
    If u think that, i pitty u.

Same thing goes for mobs stats. Those files also change the name of those mobs that spawn phoenix boss per example, or spiders spawning spider queen etc... only a few players and RF refuse to see that. Dont join that side, it must be sad to be on that side... xD

Perfection and PlayeR like this.
  9. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Mobs have different YYBS resistance, defense, and health values.

Chrizie and OnenaHGvvellCSoG like this.
  10. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

I know some ppl doing it...But how knowledge of reff or crate rate woud help for sucseeding ?
    lets say you know cr rate of X item is 5% and reff rate for +12 is 3 % so what ? You cant change them anyway since its surver trusted client, not user trusted, so i dont see any problem with that, even i think this rates, mechanics etc. shoud be posted officially!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  11. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

OK ! We got agreement at one thing for sure !
    YYBS Diagram does not work here!:):):)

My theory is that Yin, Body, Soul does not apply bonus and yours is that mobs has few different resistence!
    Im not saying you are wrong, you may be right indead !
    Just let me try to imagine what woud be in JW developers heads if it is intentional :

step 1:
    We have 2 mobs lvl 225, we want Yang mob to recieve less dmg than Yin mob .... How coud we do that ?
    - opt 1: we add 4 resist option on Yang mob
    - opt 2: we add more phys deffence
    hmmm lets choose opt 1 it requires more code writing,Its more complicated so sound good,lets do it:confused:

step2 :
    We have 2 Kylins, we got same reward, same restriction per day, same drop etc.etc....
    Lets make Yang Kylin harder....its RED ! In this game red mobs are harder than blue one !!
    -Yeah lets do it !:cool:

step 3 :
    Yo lets screw up hard all Yin mobs by making them recieve bonus dmg!
    - What ???Why ??
    - Because they are ugly, dump and because they are blue !
    - uffff how coudnt figgurid out by myslef ?o_O

Its a metter of personal understanding...everyonyone is free to undrestand it by its own way!

To me purpose behind YYBS system/ dmg /diagram is that if it works correctly and you want to be 100% coastefficien at KL grind you will need at last 4 weps full of 4x300dmg for each element and than another wep full of crit for PVP, wich means you need more gear ---> wich means JW/RF getting rich!
    But as it seems i dont undestand situation good enough;)

I think you are right! It must be yours theory!
    And because i loose enough time and energy on that, I wish you all the luck and be healthy guys!