New Player !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nekoquanix, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Nekoquanix

Nekoquanix New Member

Hi, all veteran of 9D,

My friend tells me about this game and I think I am addictive to it because of the good looking combat and skills. However, my friend is usually busy and he has no time to guide me. I know 9D is an old fashion MMO and most of the player who still plays the game is the people that love it the most. So I would like to ask for a help because I have no idea what to do whatsoever. I am a Wutang, Sun and Moon 4 and based on what my friend told me that I need to go for a 2nd role and use the same weapon that he helped me created from early game. And here is some questions I would like to ask:

1. When will I change my weapons + gears?
    2. I am willing to spend real money in a game that I enjoy so what is the most effective items in cash shop?
    3. Should I do all the quests?
    4. As a Wutang what skills should I focus on the most?
    5. I am not a good pvp player so if I focus more in pve is it ok? (Btw somehow I figure it out that this question is quite stupid because I join Yin - pvp server. I did not know about until this morning.

P/s: Please forgive me about my grammar/spelling mistake that occurs in my thread.

Thank you

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

1) True dragon either switch to WS HM6 lvl reduced GL6 around FC or to PSH high refine at HM
    2) Crimson boxes, Large Beads
    3) All RTD and
    HangZhou
    - Clan of Red Hot Iron III - 20% crit, shimei
    - Raising Children II, outside shimei changxingzhi
    LiaoDong
    - A New General (opens after a ton quest)
    Tibet
    - Scouting Tibet 4
    - Imperial Order of Suppresion (end)
    - Power doesnt last forever 9
    4) Depends on role
    5) Focus pve till you got gear for pvp - 9d pvp is gear based, not skill based.

Dreen likes this.
  3. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

What Victorion says. Also since you're just starting out if you come to Tao you can look for black clan leagues like Guardian Council Active they really help people especially new active players. Make sure you pick either warrior or hybrid if you plan to pvp down the road.