About increasing Max Attributes in new update !!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hauke, Oct 24, 2017.

1. hauke

hauke New Member

Hi all, hi GMs
    First I'm very glad cause finally we can meet Potarla dungeon ;). Then Happy Hallowen to everyone :D.
    And now is my main purpose :p. After new big update tomorrow (as my place's time), our Max Attributes will be increase 350-390, so I hope GM can give us a chance to reset our attributes, ofcourse FREE :). As u can add the gift in H system for all gamer a chakra purge after maintenance, or add an NPC can help gamers a chance to reset our attributes with some gold (not too much :confused:) in "1 day only". It's my opinion for this update, hope GMs can think about it deeply :rolleyes:. Thank you for reading, good luck and have fun all.

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Heya Hauke,

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide stat resets due to our max stat increase.

We do however appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration regarding future events. :)

3. Evantor

Evantor Member

That is so dumb. I cannot believe you would not offer stat redistribution. It just makes you look MTX hungry. Respect lost.

4. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

@Evantor, I don't understand why you need Attribute Reset just by system increased from 350 to 390. Are you already at HI4 now which having attribute 350? If yes, whenever you level up to HI5/6/7/etc, you'll gain 5 points per level till HI12. Hence, MAX attribute has to be increased to 390, which is currently 350 capped at HI4. You don't need to reset since you don't even have 390 MAX attribute yet at the moment, that's for HI12 level.

I hope that clarifies your confusion.

5. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Isn't it 4 points per level? o_O

6. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

I cannot remember 4 or 5 points per level, since I didn't level up for so long.. lol. After CB, we got 6 points too. But anyway, my point is the player will get points after lvl up. If HI4, will get points each time lvl up to HI5/6/7, etc and will hit 390 MAX points. Hence, no attribute reset is required, unless the specific player distributed it badly by mistake at HI4 level.. Then it will be it's own fault and not necessary to provide Free attribute reset.

7. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

At HI4, lets say u max str and dext (390 each)
    U will have 212 chi points left now... now add 4 points per lvl till HI12 and u will have +32 chi points...

Cant really have much on your 3rd most important stat with 244 chi points :p... I hate it... xD

I guess ppl will just focus on the most important stat and balance their 2nd and 3rd most important instead of almost max everything like before...