Ablaze

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Yukoto, Sep 22, 2017.

?

Do you like?

1. Yes

78.4%
  2. No

16.2%
  3. Both

5.4%
  1. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Description:

The creator of this scroll was a young Shaman that was haunted by the nightmares of his past. He lived in agony after a Dark Guardian had taken the lives of his parents. Lusting for revenge, the Shaman traveled around the entire globe searching for the one that caused him so much grief. He spent so much time hunting, but it was all in vain...
    By Yukoto IGN: BlackSparrow
    if this scrolls is to be implemented, please gift IGN: BlackSparrow

Stance:

[​IMG]
    Description:
    Both of the user's hand will be fisted.

Price:

? ? ?
    -Price will be determine by NimoniX

Scroll Commands:
    PPPPK
    KKKK
    KKPKP
    KKPP
    KG+KK
    KPPK
    kG
    >Z

Guard:

[​IMG]
    Description:
    A new guarding stance. The user will concentrate an aura of lightning onto it's palm.(Similar to Seven Nigh's guard)
    -Since NimoniX has been coming up with "new game mechancis", I decided to throw in an guard animation that will be differ upon other scrolls.

Another suggested guard:
    Good old Fearless's guard.

Description:

[​IMG](counter)
    Supreme Severing Storm

[​IMG]
    Description:
    Ablaze's counter is one of it's kind, the finisher will cause the opponent to get dizzy(similar to Relentlss' V skill). The user will not move as far as the animation is shown. The stun/dizzy frame would be shorte than the actual exocore's skill.
    How the movement should look like in game:
    [​IMG]

Thunder/Lightning Animation:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Keep every details but change the color "blue" to a dark red.
    [​IMG]

-Notes: Scroll has thunder sound effect like Electro.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Safe Reverse Launcher/Reverse Dodge*Similar to Another Serpent's kG*
    [​IMG]
    Description: Ablaze's run z is differ from other's, it'll launch the opponent extremely high into the air like Droid Art's run z and carry the opponent backward while keeping the user safe from cliffs or panics. BUT wait!!!!*ccommercial voice on* there's more.... this run z offer more then just being a launcher!!... it is capable of dodging(Rev dodge) other players too!.. making it the ulitmate trolling jutsu,YEETT.-Great recovery time.-Do not add in the lightning animation.
    *Low Quality*Launcher Reference:

[​IMG]

NeoStrayFox, Keanu and Wakfu like this.
  3. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Character used:
    Vanessa, K, Hiwa, Rugal, Benimaru (KOF), Cammy, Ibuki, Sean, Guile (Street Fighter) and others.
    - I had listed most of the character for Nimonix to find so they can do the animation since my is kinda rigged.
    (Death Whiisper)
    [​IMG]
    Description: Despite the only punch combo in the scroll, this punch combo comes with great strengths and mechanics. The first punch carry out extremely quick, with the user move out forward quickly and travel about the same distance as Destroyer's 1st punch. Just like Shoot boxing's 1st punch, Ablaze's 1st punch provides heavy stun but not so much range. Second input is a 2 hitter; the animation's transition should be smooth like Telos's (K[PP]) and NOT stiff like Meriken's (KK). Should execute quickly. 4th input isa high uppercut/supporter, it'll lift the opponent into the air. The finisher will knock the opponent over high fence with powerful air-knock. None- airborne enemies will be knocked backward, similar to Parkour's KP.

[​IMG]
    Spike-down High fence edger
    (Garou Rentouda)

[​IMG]
    Description: Ablaze's first kick is more then just your regular 1st kick input, like Parkour's 1st kick, this kick will be very heavy and can be use as an ground-hit. Has enormous wide arc hit-box, great reach/range, executes extremely quick, fast recovery. Finisher will sent opponent downward extremely quick like Red Rock Ninjutsu's [PPKK].-All great recovery, and delays.
    -Last hit can not be counter.

[​IMG]
    Mind game
    (Swallow Ghost)
    [​IMG]
    Description: This combo's concept is like Hell's Hand kick combos, an great way to mind-game your opponent whom isn't aware or playing seriously. Third hit is safe from panics, great range/reach.4th hit, the user will leap back. Last hit does decent knock-back.-All great recovery, and delays.

[​IMG]
    Reverse Grapple/Knock
    (Bomba ligera)
    [​IMG]
    Description: This combo's concept is like Hell's Hand kick combos, an great way to mind-game your opponent whom isn't aware or playing seriously. Third hit is safe from panics, great range/reach. Last hit is a grab, the knock-back should be powerful.The knockback animation should be similar to Telos's rear grab.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(K)[G+K](K)
    Stun Launcher
    (Dancing Raijin)
    [​IMG]
    Description: Ablaze's first kick is more then just your regular 1st kick input, like Parkour's 1st kick, this kick will be very heavy and can be use as an ground-hit. Has enormous wide arc hit-box, great reach/range, executes extremely quick, fast recovery. The concept of this combo is to catch player's offguar and similar to Hondon's run (z+k) launcher. Second input will be a high reverse kick similar to Abyss bf's (kkk) but higher to the air. Last input will stun the opponent, possible to juggle after, the animation frame will move the user very far like Asura's kG+K. Last hit mechanic should be like Telos's 4th punch, where the user can turn at certain degrees-All great recovery, and delays.

(K)[G+K](Incomplete)
    [​IMG]
    Description: Without pressing the last input, the 2nd input will be like Abyss's kk(k). The user will leap back to safety.
    How the last hit should look like:

[​IMG]

(K)(P)(P)(K)
    (Wrath of Indra)
    [​IMG]
    Description: Ablaze's first kick is more then just your regular 1st kick input, like Parkour's 1st kick, this kick will be very heavy and can be use as an ground-hit. Has enormous wide arc hit-box, great reach/range, executes extremely quick, fast recovery. Second hit provides heavy hit stun similar to Hitman's KP but with short range. 3rd input is a 2 hitter; 2nd kick bring forth the fierce thunder strike, opponents stroked by this will be pushed back*Mystic Art kppp*. Last hit does decent knock-back.

kG*Special*

(Phantom Outbreak)

[​IMG]
    Desciption: Similar concept to Shadow Ninjusu's kg, the user will taunt, while taunting it'll unleash 3 lighning phantom, buying enough time for the last phantom to charge it's attack. All phantom will travel the same distance as shadow ninjtsu's kg except for the 4th phantom, he'll travel slightly shorte but has a bigger hit-box. With the 4th phantom coming your way, it'll penetrate through your beloved guard and knock you over fences, the best way to avoid this attack is gtfo of the way. The phantoms will execute fast like Shadow Ninjutsu's kg. The user will be vulnerable.
    - The three phantoms doesn't cause any knock back.
    (Last hit without any lightning)
    [​IMG]

NeoStrayFox, Keanu and Wakfu like this.
  4. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

delete this *extra

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Wakfu likes this.
  5. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

delete this

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Wakfu likes this.
  6. Iruvata

Iruvata New Member

Please no box! :c

7. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Looks good so far. Other than your Punch Combo being 3 hits, you have everything written out as if it were a 4 hit combo.

Wakfu, 12characters and Yukoto like this.
  8. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

wym? Nice sarcasm tho .

Wakfu likes this.
  9. Draygashi

Not sarcasm.

When you have your damages displayed it says "80, 65-65 ,190 [400]" implying that there is 4 hits instead of 3. Also you say "first" "second" then "fourth"

For real though, there is no sarcasm here. I like what you have so far, I can't wait to see more.

Wakfu and Yukoto like this.
  10. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

So you know how muay boran does 2x hit in one input? That's what I was trying to imply, I will have to go back and reread my descriptions and what I wrote. Thank you for your feedback. Keep them video coming !!

NeoStrayFox and Wakfu like this.
  11. Draygashi

Ah ok, I guess I misread or completely skipped over where you mentioned Muay Boran in the combo description.

Wakfu likes this.
  12. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Yea, the user will go back to his/her/it original postition if the user "do not" continue with the 3rd input. ;) Altho I feel like that is ****.

Wakfu likes this.
  13. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

yo this **** is cool af

Wakfu and Yukoto like this.
  14. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

I feel like Inferno's 1st punch dont suit the stance, should I change the 1st punch to Telo's?

Wakfu likes this.
  15. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

(BumP) First punch-second punch animation had been changed.
    Added poll.

Wakfu likes this.
  16. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

(BUMP) Kick combo added in.

Wakfu likes this.
  17. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Bump t,t?

18. Draygashi

KPPK should be KPPP in my opinion since you're hitting them with an energy ball from your hands.

Wakfu likes this.
  19. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

anything else my lovely good sir.?

20. Wakfu

Wakfu Clean Up Crew

support cuz its fast

Yukoto likes this.