Credit pricing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Missytouka, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Is there some kind of secret meeting that goes on where players raise the prices on stuff?
    Tears 150kk
    Stack of be 140kk now
    No body buys Bloody orb ex any more but its still 30kk.

This is pretty counterintuitive how can tears cost way more then scales when tears is what 50 more cc. I don't care what expansion comes out that requires be be are so easy to get the price of be should never go up unless you're as greedy as eddy and Mr krabs.
    If you are pricing these items at high prices when they don't need to be or if they out price the actually price of the c.f. require for them. You can go to hefei and step in some cowpats and if you buying stuff at those high prices no offense but yous a chump sir/miss.

The game is already dying why make it worse by pricing things to wear no body can buy it. It makes the who point of complaining to the publisher about their item mall prices when you do the same money grubbing thing in game.

This isn't me "crying" or blah blah this is about players who have less then you can't progress in game cause players pricing things like greedy morons. I think everyone should think about how they feel about the game and how they play the game I bet they are like yin and yang.

Anywho lets all go out and buy cars for sticker price. Then lets buy a house we can't afford on a loan from the bank with a 80% interest rate on it. Yeah that sounds good hmm

Stereotyped and OnenaHGvvellCSoG like this.
  2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You never heard of supply and demand? Production costs/duration to sale value?

Stereotyped likes this.
  3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I deeply respect your idea touka chan but when it comes to 9Dragons, it's gonna be different. You can't compare 9D to real life, for certain things. Basically, 9D way of pricing depends on rarity and of course its demands. The higher the demands, the higher price will go up. This concept doesn't need a group of rich people to decide, it's way of thinking. When a certain item becomes everyone's demands, then that particular item will get sold fastly, and rapidly.

The clothes refinement update made this possible because everyone wants to buy BE to refine clothes. BE can be farmed also. You have two choices, farm BEs or buy it from others. When you want to buy something from others, you should be well-prepared to either accept the seller's price or not. If you can't accept a price, you are free to look for cheaper ones.

That's how it always be, farmers or those who have a certain item will always raise the price when it becomes rare or on high-demand.

Take an example, jewels price. If you think it thoroughly, jewels won't stop people from starving but it is still considered as "rare", this makes it expensive.

Have you tried GrabCar? or Uber? When it's raining and everyone requests Uber or GrabCar, you can notice the change in prices, that is because they are currently on high-demands.

My point is, that's how it's always been in 9Dragons and I believe in the previous versions also. This concept is not used in 9Dragons only but in other MMORPG as well.

Stereotyped likes this.
  4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol people like posters above make it possible for insane prices...I call it retarded....anyone who buys at those prices are stupid....

But all in all, I am thankful to all you suckers who buy my insanely priced BE''s AND ****...TY soon I will have that flag....Just buy a little bit more

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  5. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

BarkAlan :'( why are you in every single post trying to ** with ppl u dont even know xD dont you have something better to do in life? Its been almost 1 fkin year i am waiting for u to come kill me and you didnt show up yet :(

bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark

Bark a bit more BarkAlan baka

6. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Those items aren't low in production tho lol so why greedy ppl pricing so high ?

Stereotyped likes this.
  7. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

I just ignore that guy now he's like 15 don't have time for children lol. Besides I'm one of the main CC sellers on our server o.o and I'm skinny. Remember if it don't apply don't reply.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  8. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

That's not the point the prices go up out of her greed and every one follow it. High prices from gm and players ruin the game it has been for years. I won't be following the greed of others I rather contribute something to the game rather then make it difficult for others to progress. I see more be in stands with those stupid prices cause no body wants to play that. Scales priced are to high that's why they are so many in stand no body wants to buy.

9. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

The cabcar and uber one I won't be taking it cause the price go up cause of rain the rain might last 10mins.

Stereotyped likes this.
  10. FuriaAlba

Cause people know one needs more than a stack of BE if they want to refine their cloths past +10 and BE's aren't that easy to get as they are demanded.

Stereotyped likes this.
  11. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Well its true we overprice stuff and it becomes impossible for new players to buy them but there are so many resellers who will buy it all and overprice it again... thats the real problem here... fkin rats who cant farm **** on their own ruin the economy with this thing... the big guys should choose their sellers carefully... no matter if its CC or Gold, if they choose them carefully we will get rid of resellers and overpriced ****...

Stereotyped likes this.
  12. Minichad

Minichad New Member

Well, the new patch has the fault Touka. More poeple wants to refine the new clothes so everyone is buying right now. Curiously, it's like economy, if demand for BE increases, the offer will do the same, consequently, prices will rise to the heaven. But I know it can sucks for the new players but look it at this way, if a new guy gets 1 BE, he will get 500k, it's not as bad as it looks haha remember the Lucky Gold Coins? The quest with the refiner at Hefei? There are ways to get BE :)
    Good to see you here in a forum o.o I'm Wolve btw, I blame you Missy for the war today

Stereotyped and GubRee like this.
  13. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Was just thinking the same. BE price in particular may be considered a good thing for low lvl players. I just wonder if that will raise the price of weapons too.
    And anyway I think there's not much to blame about BE price in particular, again, since with the arrive of the new patch was quite easy to expect. Clearly many peaple anticipated it and try to take advantage, as it's normal, but still the final price would be decided together with buyers. For example I saw the nuggets price going quite down along with x3 event, if I'm not mistaken. Essence gold went down from 15kk to about 7kk.. (same with FC set parts... I saw shirt and pants for 2kk each)
    Another thing, if we talk about BE price in stands, price in stands is always higher...
    LOL reading now you are Wolve. Yo mate xD

Stereotyped likes this.
  14. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

I used up my be and got 72 with just a 1 hr of farming for them. Be are way easier to get now then from gc. I remember you from the old publishers you keep the same name

15. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

That's my point the be prices didn't go up because of the demand for them it went up out of 100% greed. I feel players who complain about Redbox money events and pricing while doing the same thing in game to players are the problem. I don't get who is that stupid to pay 140kk for a stack when you can get be so easy now ×.×

16. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

I remember when be were 5kk each on acclaim how rare and hard they were to get. Now be so easy to get ppl leaves it on the ground most of time and its like unwanted from mobs lol.

17. FuriaAlba

You either didn't play on GC to much or your memory isn't really helping you on the subject, the last 2 years of GC you could make a stack of BE in a couple of minutes with war spirit weapon boxes and trading red stones to BE's while here you can make a stack in about 2 hours, big difference.

Also you are implying that people who farm whatever item, not BE in particular has to sell it cheap in comparison to Item Mall?
    Let's say you farm a stack of BE in 3 hours which if you wanted to sell and not use yourself would sell it less than a 4$ item, that's almost a $ a hour if not less.

In general the prices on this version for items are really balanced and the possibilities to make most items ingame isn't bad either. Also nobody is forcing anyone to buy BE at that price, he/she/it can farm them themself, however if you want to just buy it then you pay the price of the market.

On a side note since they don't want to make all the item tradable as was on GC version they should at least make tears, dragon blood and drop cards tradable.

18. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Black Market NPC was made to remove Gold from the market... they keep shoving new items in the game and new ways to get Gold and they forget to keep Black Market updated so rich ppl has to go there waste their gold to balance the economy and this would make items alot more cheap... no Gold on players means lower prices coz nobody has that much gold like some guys have now...

Czezry and GubRee like this.
  19. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

This is what I'm trying to say from quite some time. Actually it happens with all the content in game, and makes more than 50% of them obsolete/wasted. That's why I say this game needs a revision.
    It seems like they never expect the game to survive so long and keep going with this adding/"rising up the bar" strategy, which is really bad for long term products in my opinion.

Sorry for being off-topic .... *innocent face* :D

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  20. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Being on-topic.... If you go check Hefei right now, you will notice that BEs price is already going down, you can find easy for 400k each now. There was a boom right after the patch, then price slowly going down again. Just as it naturally should be.
    I really cant see anything wrong about that.