Golden Time Event: Increased Drop Rate!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Reading you write like that turns me on.
    You made her so inferior it made me giggle.
    Anyone please make her a GM already, her 2 posts hold more value than hundreds of some of us...

2. bezary

bezary New Member

New player need lvl ..........******** event

3. rsf666

rsf666 Member

Sorry for my confusion, but which were the other high lvl events?

Perfection and Stereotyped like this.
  4. Malkav

Malkav New Member

Sure ** us low / lower levels.
    You are entitled to your opinion as all of us are.
    Guess what cause we've been fked so hard you can keep your manuals weapons etc because the lower levels do not have the level to equip it?
    Most of the higher levels would have the equipment needed. As such what are you farming for?
    You have leveled up high congrats for doing that and it then becomes a grind routine for you again.
    1) Every single player needs mats if they would like to craft.
    2) You are able to craft some better items and as such require different mats
    And that is the only reason why you do not care about the XP as you have reached your personal endgame.
    But
    This is a pretty big But what in the world are you going to do with those drops? Of course use them and in order to improve odds maybe use a MCSG?
    Great so you would have to spend money and time now to use the drops and the next Million question what in the world are you going to do with the drops once you finish crafting it? Sell it? To who low levels?
    No sorry you just told us too bad and in return thanks for the goods but you might as well go play in a sandbox becuase it is not a MMORPG.
    Wishing you the best of drops and mats and that you fail all your banners and refinements as well as not being to sell a single piece of equipment.
    Hey its not personal that's how the game operates

5. Lasterations

Lasterations New Member

I need exp pls i really need to progress pls pls pls pls pls pls
    T-T

6. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

The thing is that there is no need for low lvl eq/weaps since it takes almoust no effort to hit GL ... then the fun starts...
    Myself i was suffering greatly from GL to H1 as i couldnt get/buy any weapon on my level (true dragon hell yea) there were literally no poles for my level and higher level weapons were too expensive...
    Therefore id like to see even more low lvl player support from RF, specifically till Hermit level...

Stereotyped likes this.
  7. raonec

raonec New Member

What the hell is this? I thought it was "3x" ...
    This fake event is just plain nasty with us. I did 80 times the TIBET dungeon, and managed to put together only 25 KJSB items, that's a joke.

Now I know why there are so many players stopping playing 9Dragons .... I'm very annoyed.

Acclaim should never have sold this game.

8. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Unlucky xD

rsf666, Perfection and Stereotyped like this.
  9. bumthoi06

bumthoi06 New Member

why summer box still in the items mall ? PLS REMOVE ITTT

10. donross

donross Member

Im sure original drop rate of KJSB is 10% and with x3 its 30%. Do the math 25/80 runs its 31% drop rate for you. Same for goes for me i did 10beads/30runs. If KJSB is so easy to get then Red Banner will be much cheaper than other banners.