Regarding Attendance Rewards

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Support, Jul 6, 2017.

1. old9D

old9D New Member

so we can't play august??? let me know plz asap i'm unsure about the announcements

2. old9D

old9D New Member

can anyone tell me plz

3. Ledge

Ledge New Member

From my understanding they are bringing the Attendance rewards back on August and the old rewards from Attendance will be gone. You'll be able to play just fine just a change on the rewards for attendance.

old9D likes this.
  4. old9D

old9D New Member

i was asking because i'm not able to log in it says failed to connect to an upgrade information server!

5. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

If I am not misunderstood, this just meant that if you have coin should exchange for gift from resource as soon as possible because later resource to exchange those items will be removed, this does not meant will remove those items you have already exchange from resource for example transport passes.

old9D likes this.
  6. Ledge

Ledge New Member

Yes the servers are under maintenance at the moment so you wont be able to log in till they are done, it will take from 4 to 5 hours to finish,then you should be good to log in.

old9D likes this.
  7. old9D

old9D New Member

ok thank you very much

8. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

Communication is not clear at all.

As I understood it, we were going to be able to pick up where we left off. But now you're saying the system will be changed so completely that we won't be able to pick up where we left off?

As in, say we had 27 coins, and we need 30 for 15d premium. At first it sounded like when August rolled around, we could just pick up the other 3 coins later. But now we're just SOL? Very unclear.

What exactly will be removed? What is the reason for the update?

Yes, it's a gift, but if someone gave me a buttplug "as a gift," I'd still have questions.

Stereotyped and OldFella like this.
  9. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

If the changes made in the attendance rewards made you come back, then you need to expect that it'll be changed again.

10. felu1979

felu1979 New Member

bueno soy argentino mucho no entendi pero es um regalo y parece bien q lo allan kitado.
    A q hora habre en argentina el server????

11. nguyen17

nguyen17 Member

look like the resources npc will be removed when that update come. The reason their announcement never clear because GM do not play the game so they don't know exactly which terms we use in game.

12. ZuseLT

ZuseLT New Member

Lmao Last day to get 30 day banner coupon and they Off it. so sad

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

from my understanding, you keep all the attendance items....except those tokens....the token were "add-on" when they changed last reward...so as common sense would dictate they gotta go....so use it before you loose it...that is my understanding o this at-least.

14. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

I got it dw u broke af... you should have studied to get a decent job instead of working all year like a slave mate...
    Ppl who complains no.1 they are broke af so they dont have time to play and dont have money to pay to get better. No.2 they are fkin noobs who will never kill something stronger than spiders in kl...

15. SirBarkALot

SirBarkALot New Member

You are both noobs. And I killed you both. I am the best ever. OnenaHGvvellCSoG you can't even kill a mob on hefei, such a noob, I can kill you with my eyes closed. And ignore Stereotyped, he is a retard kid.
    That's why everyone must worship me.

16. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

>smart enaugh to get a (((degree)))
    >smart enaugh to spend real money on pixels /s

17. donross

donross Member

Another retard joins the forum. How bout u worship King Jin's ass??

18. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Lol you guys dont make any sense. 1st of all, you play the game just like me. 2nd if i am wasting my time in a game its because i have time to do it so i wont be a noob like you are. That would be like: "-Why do you play LoL? -Because i enjoy bronze league and i dont like to get rewards and be considered better than the others." 3rd you only complain because you dont understand this game and this game is too hard for you so you gotta say, or at least try to convince yourself that the others are better than you because they spend 18h a day playing and they spend thousands of cash in the game. Wich isnt true. I know all the top players and belive me, they are not the biggest spenders. Neither they are the guys who spend more time playing. It takes time to grind to the last levels yes, but its not by playing the game 24/7 that takes you there. They just know the game better than everyone else. Simple as that. I hope the game stays around for enough years so you can understand that what i am saying is true. Now stay here hating on forums because you **** at everything you do irl and in the game...

Victorion likes this.
  19. Asimaru

Asimaru New Member

It's truly a sad day, when a kid makes more sense than a whole bunch of arrogant stuck-up adults.

RedAdrian and bumthoi06 like this.
  20. KyleNguyen92

KyleNguyen92 New Member

Today is 17/08. When are we have attendance rewards back?