"I Quit" Threads

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrRockzo, Mar 8, 2016.

1. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Can the people be perma blocked when they make them? That way we get less people whining about a game they don't play anymore. Even better just quit and don't announce it cause no one is going to care either way (except me apparently). /rant

Whoops and Hegemonic like this.
  2. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let the 5x events start

Hegemonic, machatzi and Daneel like this.
  3. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

+100% event increase for every person that quits!

D3mitel, Zennishi and ihgyug like this.
  4. Kikokuma

Kikokuma New Member

people create these threads to tell the publisher that they are fed up with the way they treat us. Something needs to change.
    If you wanna bend over and fork out $45 monthly to enjoy a game then guess what? You can do that weather people complain and quit or not. So go waste all yer cash, but in general people can not afford that. Hence they will quit, just like they quit on half a dozen other servers because people like you would like to ruin this game for everyone else by showing the publisher that what they are doing it right.

So tell me, would you rather pay out the ass to play with 100 people. Or would you rather spend much less, and play with thousands?

szender, machatzi and Zukee like this.
  5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I wouldn't even put a cent on such a old game like 9dragons lol, that Item Mall it's really embarassing for a so old game. I can play "at the best" much better games at 10$ monthly...

D3mitel and machatzi like this.
  6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I wouldn't even put a cent on such a old game like 9dragons lol, that Item Mall it's really embarassing for a so old game. I can play "at the best" much better games at 10$ monthly...

7. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I never mentioned item mall once. I have seen many people post I quit threads every couple months for the same reasons but then they come back.
    Although why would you spend $45 a month?

8. Kikokuma

Kikokuma New Member

$15 for prem 30day
    $10 for blue + red 30day
    + who knows how much for scales, JS, dragon blood.... You could literally sink hundreds of $$$ into this game and have nothing to show for it.

9. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

At this low of level refining anything high enough to require scales doesn't make sense as you will out level it's usefulness rather fast. The game isn't even a month old here so why waste all your time on entry level stuff? Scrambling to have the best right away is a colossal waste of money

BlazenBlue likes this.
  10. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

And still, if you want to actually MAKE money and take further advantage of your ALREADY unbalanced-OP benefits, you would have to buy some IM pazzes so you can get something and sell. Oh .. and then you will need 2 more bags from IM to carry your staff.

11. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

While we were all waiting for OBT, i was trying to convince an old friend from acclaim to play this game again with me. His words:
    "Last time i remember my char was lvl cap, i spent 70$ just to refine my weapon and i didnt pass +11. No No No"

No one said in here that will go ahead and refine a CS or GL weapon spending scales/tears/jades and so on. I don't believe people are stupid enough to do something like that. But you know well, that when time comes to actually invest on a weapon.. you literally need at least a hundred $$$ for it.

I Really don't think they are coming back. They usually come to take a look on each new publisher, see the content, see IM Prices/Benefits.. and if it turns out that they need more than $20 per month, they complaint, they shout in forums, they make quit threads... and after some time they leave. You know why ? Because they are not fools..

[​IMG]

BlazenBlue likes this.
  12. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

except you don't apparently

Hegemonic likes this.
  13. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Ok, now that we understand the fact that you are against the item mall that is entirely optional and you in no way have to buy from it but still complain that it's too expensive. I didn't mention it until someone else did. I made this thread because I find it annoying that people make a farewell essay about how they are done with the game then lurk in topics so they can claim "thats why I quit this game"

14. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You don't have to use the item mall for anything. It's optional and you can play the game without it in its entirety. There are plenty of reasons why you might need to spend money but it's optional. Trigrams and premium seem like the only thing you definitely could benefit from but again optional.

DrRockzo likes this.
  15. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

How poor are you? If $45 a month is too much for you then you shouldn't be on a game

16. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Will be funny seeing all the threads on Elitepvpers trying to sell items and accounts for over $1000

I enjoyed it when they knew GC was closing down and all scrambled like rats trying to get a few dollar's

[​IMG]

Whoops and Zukee like this.
  17. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Those people are a special breed of no lifer though. 2016-03-09-19-08-06--278018853.jpeg
    How do you kill that which has no life?

18. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

People like to boast. There is always someone with more money than you and there are people with less money but are more frugal with it. I'm a student as well, I wish my finances would let me spend hundreds of dollars a month in a game but they don't.

This attendance event gives people like us a chance to at least enjoy the game and with enough time, you can make a 20-30kk for a 15 day premium and trigram set :)