Rumble Fighter Community Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jun 6, 2017.

?

Do you think RF should improve certain parts of this Game?

1. Forums

30.6%
  2. Mechanics and Content

71.8%
  3. Community Staff

49.4%
  4. Staff

55.3%
  5. Events and Prizes

58.8%
  6. Guild Rework

49.4%
  7. Expand instead of Rebuild/Patch

58.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

I see where you're coming from and it's understandable to an extent. There's no real work being put into the game or progression being made. So much more can be done, and should be done. It's just Sacred Scrolls and Exocores. I am talking about the whole game in general. It all comes down to the management of Nimonix and the management of RedFox Games.

With the management of both companies improving, the following issues can be managed better:
    • Forums
    • Game Content / Features
    • Staffing problems
    • Events / event prizes
    • Community problems

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    BeeBee likes this.
  2. shewrf

shewrf New Member

If I am not mistaken, didn't OGP had a system where we could have checked the amount of kills or wins when an event was underway?

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. Disregard

Disregard Well-Known Member

Nvm m8.
    I had an email that's says I can get a free poharan character. I play BnS : /.

4. Cielos

Cielos Active Member

Aw man you got me there with CvS #feels
    Best game I bought so far on GC in 2003

tamirtov likes this.
  5. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Besides, how many times has Nimonix, GC, OGP, and RedFox ignored our suggestions to make the game better? Look where they're at. Reap what you sow bwoi.

[​IMG]

BeeBee and tamirtov like this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Trade System is a bad idea lol

7. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

The only reason why I'm still playing this game is the sunk time and money
    [I know it's a "logical fallacy" to base my decisions off sunk costs, but that's how I was]

And the fact that Heartseeker is still in development is why I'm also sticking around

There's many whales in this game that lost faith in Rumble Fighter, and that's a bad sign, considering that most of its funding comes from them

I hope to see more GM involvement with these issues, and hopefully open up a weekly Q&A thread

I don't see myself playing this game anytime soon from where it's going, especially when the majority of the community is already in favor of seeing it die (which is a very very very very bad sign)

The pessimists win. There's a point where there's enough proof for me to believe that Rumble Fighter is going down a dark path

But anyways, the money and time I put into this game doesn't matter anymore, if this game dies.

BeeBee, 271115, xgone and 1 other person like this.
  8. xgone

xgone Active Member

Tottaly.

tamirtov likes this.
  9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

RF will never die. @HumoLoco wont let it.

BJJFromGJJ, tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

af

tamirtov and 271115 like this.
  11. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

Sharp.

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  12. Quincy245

Quincy245 New Member

Make Rumble Fighter great again!!! Miss the old days.

tamirtov likes this.
  13. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

I agree with you but the problem linked to all of these points get pointed back to Everyone in charge of RF.

Now every community in the world has toxic people apart of it. Gyms, Blablaland, IMVU, Schools, Dance clubs and what not. Everyone talks sh-t in peoples backs. In sports, you name it. Did you see what Debra brought to the meeting to show off? F-ck Debra. That guy has his own Lazy boy chair for his dog, hes mental. His dog is more faithful than you Debra f-ck off x2.

However I do agree some are worst, When we talk about online gaming. The thing is, With league of legends, you absolutely don't want to troll in any aspect. I mean go for it, You will piss people off. But its at your own risk and you will regret it unless you don't take everything into consideration. Waiting 5minutes to an hour to play a game, Which can stack and go up to 5-10 games in a row is literatly hell. Getting a 5x 20minute ban means you need to literatly waste 1hour and 40minutes in total between games. You cant just say I'll do a quick one and login. Nobody will want to play with you.

If you get chat restricted, You will be at a large disadvantage. You cant plan teams, You cant talk about tactics. Hell even your pings can be cut off. You can't give advice or even get some. In Rumble Fighter, The last punishment was the mute mask. What happens when you have a mute mask? Well you can whisper. Now having the mute mask, winning games. Whats next? You add the person to talk sh-t saying they lost to a guy with 4str 4arm and 900 hp and that they s-ck sh-t.

Theres no in-game report system, No honor to have linked to your character besides the only 2 things that matter more than the whole existances of most RF players, LP and having an account jacked with 2 socket gloves and 10 rank gems.

If you could get dishonored, Have something putting you down, Warning others you're toxic, That you can't play, That you're ready up button is blocked, Then someone will reflect. If your IP login is blocked from login, Someone will get fedup of using a VPN. If a Mute mask cancels out Guild, Whispers, Megaphones and regular chat without effect stats or just turning down your SPD and JMP and SP, you will be annoyed.

Then the next point is, Because of all of the toxicity accepted, New players don't have a warm welcome, Already that they have a choice to go into free and that everyone is in Free because no point of making a room in the other channels. Then they don't know the meta and get tired of just losing to edge in Moon, Fighting top skill 1v1ers in blacktop, fighting stacked glacier teams, etc. Given the option to constantly pick your map in public is in a way killing the game. 1v1 blacktop rooms (public) shouldn't even exist. Its the birth of all roast on RF lmao.

Make a 1v1 with minor prizes, People will do it for the popup megaphone and E-Respekt. It will clean up the free channel, It will make fights random giving lower skill players a chance and invite more of them rather of the top 20 constantly having 1-3 randoms who will just dip after 6minutes of being destroyed.

Same goes with moon maybe. RF let itself get controlled by the community and let it create metas and die with them. Thats the issue that directs to every aspect including the toxicity and the recruitment of new players.

BeeBee, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  14. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

15. gottablast

gottablast Member

everytime i see u ur posting something negative get outta here with that whats good with u

16. Makhleb

Makhleb Active Member

Trade system is coming soon

tamirtov likes this.
  17. LolDemoGames

LolDemoGames Member

OP is a loser

BJJFromGJJ and ohFoes like this.
  18. gottablast

gottablast Member

you don't gotta listen to me i just wanna know what's good with you

19. gottablast

gottablast Member

20. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

The old days will never be back. :c It would be a dream for everything about RF to change in a redesign or a rebirth instead of another box!, buuut yeah. I've seen more interesting mods and vids by players than I have interesting content in the game for a long while. At this point I'm just here to get beat up and try not to laugh at the megaphone.

Lubba and tamirtov like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.