RedFox Vs. Blue

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by 80872, Jun 19, 2017.

1. 80872

80872 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. ElJay

ElJay Member

Meeeh

3. 80872

80872 New Member

u quit already?

4. LemonHaze69

LemonHaze69 New Member

lol im going to blue

5. Fausti

Fausti Member

nobody care about blue sky, if blue sky was so good you wouldn't seek for players or post this nonsense here end of story bruh :cool:

6. 80872

80872 New Member

they all do care man. they just cant find the website and dont know where everynoe went to but now they all know. blue sky is good. I want people to join and finally get the chance to have everything in ts2 then being robbed. You think its fair to those who RWT/RMT Vs. those who dont do that and play unfair in game? At least you save instead of struggling to get stuff.

7. HamaNagisuma

HamaNagisuma Member

this is the main reason i rarely play when either someone mention a private server that has better content i get sick of the game i rather enjoy what i have right now. and for starters all does ddos attack back the day most of them are mostly cause by private servers it's their way of doing to get players to search and find another game i played so many games during my free time in my experience it will be same thing all over again

8. 80872

80872 New Member

Thats life man. Same thing you would do everyday like finding a job. Your going to stick with 1 job and one pays more then the other or has better benefits but, you deal with annoying employee's that effects you or someone you just don't like at work because there a jerk.

9. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

blue sky sucks. enough said go play it dweeb

10. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

I've been play other private server before..but ended up going back here...idk what i lack there (private)

Maybe i just dont enjoy playing there and here things are rather hard..which would make me try harder to get what i want

Yeah im happy here ;)

11. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

I disagree what kills blue sky for me is 8th skill everyone has it if they removed from game i would be playing there

12. 80872

80872 New Member

same, everyone hates blue only because of 8th and WLC since everything is easily attainable it makes it worst for Pvp thats all about it but like i said, Blue is a great server at least its highly active, support with better benefits without struggling to get stuff. Gaz probably spent so much RP in redfox so sad compared to blue. we dont struggle to much

13. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

there is a lot of good things when it comes to the blue sky server but its like you said PVP just feels sloppy and messy (8th) and there is lagg but everything else is pretty awesome and the Dev's there are the best i have seen an area Redfox is dreadful at not only can you talk to them to resolve issue's they fix any issue's within 12 hours not 12 months or longer