War Spirit Weapon Boxes and Weapons basic info

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by tusy123, Apr 27, 2017.

1. tusy123

tusy123 New Member

Hi!
    I found some info on the current state of war spirit weapon boxes, but did't find any detailed guides or anything.
    I do understand that we only get +0 refinment level weapons, but pretty much that's it.
    The information i would like to ask you people about is as follows:

1.) Which bosses drop war spirit weapon boxes and what rank?
    2.) What are the drop rates for each rank?
    3.) What are the lvls of weapons coming from each rank?
    4.) Is the refinement success rate of war spirit weapons close to that of hermit, normal or any other kind of weapon?
    5.) Do war spirit weapons have higher chance to get higher stats with weapon trade than the other weapons?
    6.) Is it possible to combine war spirit weapons? What items do i need if i want to reduce the level requirement of the weapon and get the 4th ornament slot?

These were the questions i could come up with and i think these cover the basic knowledge on war spirit weapon boxes and weapons. If you have other useful facts about the boxes or the weapons please feel free to share them!
    Obviously, i'm not expecting anyone to answer with extensive research data. If you have at least a partial answer to any of the questions listed above, please share your knowledge!
    I intended this thread to become a guide or collection of facts about war spirit weapon boxes and weapons. I would love to get refined weapons from the boxes, increased drop rates or other things too, but please keep those dreams and hopes out of this thread! That way it won't become misleading.

I'm very grateful for everyone who read this to the end and decided to answer!

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

1+3) Superior dungeon main boss drop WS weapon box.
    VoH Black = GB WS
    GCM Superior Purple-Green = GL WS
    GCM Superior Red = HM1 WS
    GCM Black = HM6 WS

2) Droprate is pretty good. I recently did around 10-13 black runs, with only 1 run that didnt drop box. Runs was done on x3 drop event + drop items

4) WS weapon is purple (epic), hardest to refine.

5) Epic weapons get highest traded stats. max 6 options. Crit dmg highest is i.e. 10% at step0.

6) Yes, need jade seperator + hermit cutter narrow/double/tripple

DaiTap likes this.
  3. tusy123

tusy123 New Member

Thank you for the detailed answer! Once my character gets high enough i'll check other superior dungeons and add some more info.

4. mandioca123

mandioca123 New Member

Another question can i put a 4th socket on a refined wep?

5. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

yes

mandioca123 likes this.
  6. mandioca123

mandioca123 New Member

Thank you very much :)

7. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Okay this one might be easy , but i havent played for a loong time :)
    I have a 2 slot +8 green spade to reduce (12lvls ) what items do i use?
    Tripple groove cutter + regular separator? How do i even make a tripple cutter?

8. tusy123

tusy123 New Member

Hi!
    I might am wrong about this, but i think you can only use regular separators on weapons that have no slots at all. In the old versions, if a weapon already had slots, you needed a jade separator to increase the number of slots.
    The tripple cutter is an easier problem. Press F11, to open resource window! On the upper left, select hefei, then select ornament craft merchant and he will have tripple groove cutter on his list of items. Tripple hermit groove cutters can't be crafted or i just don't know how to craft them.

Czezry likes this.
  9. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

A thousand thanks for a quick response:) i think i have some js from attendance so ill try it out tommorow , after work:)
    Have a good day!

10. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

UPDATE:
    Tripple groove cutter +jade sep didnt work... The blacksmith just doesnt want my weapon... Should i just submit a ticket? He doesnt want ma old +4 ws aswell xD

11. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Yea but i cant even place the weapon in there...

12. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Any errors pop up when you attempted to place the weapon? You can only use JS if the weapon has this on its description "Possible to combine an item( / )" .