disassemble to Red stone excellence?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by LingSian, Jun 7, 2017.

1. LingSian

LingSian New Member

What is items that can disassemble to Red stone excellence?

2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I think only gears refined +5 and up. I don't know for sure.

LingSian likes this.
  3. tusy123

tusy123 New Member

Hi!
    You can disassemble refined orange/green/etc. weapons, basiclly any weapon except the ones you can buy from blackmiths(...or those too maybe, under the old promoter those couldn't be used for disassemble). Any level of refinement grants you Red Stone. If i only need Red Stones, i usually just refine some low level weapons to +2 and disassemble them. The number of Red Stone Excellence on the other hand is determined by the number of BEs used during the refinment of the weapon. So, you will get RSE from +3 refinement, but you will get more from weapons that are refined to higher levels. If i remember right, the multiplier for RSE is different for different types of weapons, hermit weapons will give more RSE than your usual orange drop weapon on the same refinement level. In the old versions you had a chance to get great success (,or something like that, ) during disassemle and get a multiplied number of RS and RSE.
    I hope i was able to help!

LingSian likes this.
  4. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Low level WS Weaps are good for this. I disassembled one GB yesterday +5 and it gave 24 Excellence i think it was.
    So yeah i'd refine one of those...

LingSian likes this.
  5. VictoriousRF

VictoriousRF New Member

To obtain Red Stone Ex, you have to disassemble refined weapons +3 and up - i.e. from kunlun weapon boxes (hidden, black and wild tiger boxes).

Higher refined weapons gives more red ex stones and when the weapons are +7 or higher, theres a bigger chance for a shine during disassemble.

Shine gives you a bonus rate. I.e. dissassemble a +14 weapon with shine success, you will get around 4500 red ex stones.

OldFella and LingSian like this.
  6. LingSian

LingSian New Member

Many thanks for all info. I already try it right now.