What are you THANKFUL for in game or to a person in game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, May 5, 2017.

1. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

I am thankful for a great league, and great friends I met in Jasmine's.
    I am thankful for being able to smile and laugh in game enjoying it with others.
    I am thankful for the ones who I met as strangers and are helpful in game.
    I am thankful for GM's for always trying their best, even though we can be snobs.
    I am thankful for the ones in game who gives me an ear when I need to get away a bit from reality.
    I am thankful for good people, good vibes, and good memories.

2. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

It's hard for me to make friends I normally prefer to be alone cause it's better that way. But I'm thankful for the few friends I got and the one good friend even though I get on her nerves a lot.

gqflex247 likes this.
  3. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

@DarkAlan
    Too often when I see your post, the thread turns to rubbish flames and attempts at selfglorification.
    This thread was about being thankful.
    I will be thankful if you stop posting all together, since you claim not to playing 9D anymore, theres absolutely no reason to stick around and troll-bait threads.

4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

@DarkAlan

Make everyone a favor and go beat that Blue Whale game pls! Show us how good u are at gaming by beating it! GOGOGO!

Oh and dont forget to post on your youtube channel... will be the best content u will ever upload there :)

5. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I've met some pretty awesome people in this game and most of them are very kind and nice to me. There are lots of them and I don't think it's the right thing to do to announce them here and some of their names consist with weird symbols, so it's hard for me to remember. Even though it's a just a game, it will be really nice when you have someone to talk to. I mean that's one of the purposes to play online games. What an online game without having friends to create memories with? So yeah, I'm very thankful to have those great people around me, who have made me who I am. I never knew the flow of this game and how to play it and these great people taught me everything and answered my question, (some of the questions were annoying tho :p) but regardless of that, they still taught me about the game.

If you're one of those people and reading this reply, I want you to know that I appreciate everything you have done and thanks for everything.

It sounds like I'm not playing anymore I think (lol?) but I'm still playing this game tbh.

Victorion and KProphetK like this.
  6. Browniemunch

Browniemunch New Member

7. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

I'm thankful for the few I can say are friends especially in my League(Sushi). I'm thankful that I can overcharge items to players from a Leagues who's English but also quality of members is trash . Also for the humor 9Ds brings back to my life I love the **** talking in KL and the game thugs. I'm also thankful for the black list on this game it is the most useful think ever

Browniemunch and Stereotyped like this.