2 cents

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faelynn, May 2, 2017.

1. Faelynn

Faelynn New Member

this game needs aoe. badly.

it's really stupid that even in beginner map there's so much aggro. 5 npcs gathered around me, i am attacking a single one? how stupid is that? what kind of a martial arts game is this?

what kind of martial art tell u "just ignore 5 other guys hitting you from behind and focus on 1 until you kill it" ?

this game needs new kung-fu technique category: cleaves. like smash, except hits everything around you. you freaking have a quarterstaff, how about spinning around yourself and hitting everthing? how about tripping things?

magic characters can pull monsters from far away so they don't have much aggro so they don't really need aoe though.

imma go play something else now. thanx.

2. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

AoE does **** pretty hard, and while CS9 isn't too difficult to reach anymore, at that point mobs don't group up like they do at lower levels, making it nearly pointless.

Lower level AoE and more than one would be great.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

to be honest i don't get your complaint at all...You are basically saying "I am just complaining to complain"....you get a free overpowered young dragon weapon....how many seconds does it take to kill 1 NPC.......Your complaint is really unfounded...you are basically saying "I don't like how this game was made without needing to have a lot of AOE skills, I am going to a game with more AOE, later days."
    If you wanna quit, just quit and stop advertising it. You are saying your preference is supposed to be a game mechanic...If you feel so, pm the developer...and sell them the idea.... and stop acting like it is actually an issue...
    You get free godly damage and you complain about aoe....because you are too lazy to grind to level 110 or so...

No offense intended by the way....just telling you like I see your post sound...

4. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Forum Name : Random face roll on keyboard
    Font : all bold

Shoo shoo troll.

5. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

You know what would be nice to have? That you can at least store Dungeon sets.
    So you don't have to farm for sh!t everytime you made a new character

Vrangsinn likes this.
  6. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Probably because you violated forums rules. Anyways this hate trip you´re on, I dont need it...we dont need it.

7. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

We have 2 AOE in total. The first is which you have mentioned. The 2nd, which is the strongest skill, not updated yet, will be released with the next BIG UPDATE. And yes the game is built in this way which makes it hard to PVE but fair for PVP. Imagine in Black and White war, a strong Warrior had multi AOE and kill all people around the boss? I don't think thats a good idea.

Victorion likes this.
  8. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

You can expect the second one. Its a weapon's skill tho. Its a very strong AOE skill when you get a high refined weapon. Effects are stun and bleed (huge effect) on the surrounded area. You can find more details on Korean server. I believe it would be released along with a new-map update and new Kunlun items (bags, decos and new HI weapons - aka HG12 upgrade). However, its worthless on PVE.

P/s: my theory is that the purpose is to limit players' ability on farming events. We all know there are events that ask people to grind on low level mobs. Multi AOE skills would make events become too easy and hard to manage. Still, I agree that, somehow, good managed AOE skills would make the game more interesting.