GM i need explanation, please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by samsoncenaga, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samsoncenaga

samsoncenaga New Member

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

They should have listened to you.

Sorry about your friends!

[CM]NineArts

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  3. cuong2701

cuong2701 New Member

i have a question, when the event "daily login" finish ? i think it ended today, but not, it's continute
    i want to know exactly when this event finish. I want to use my coin in a useful way

sr for my bad English :(

4. DadSav

DadSav Member

Do you have any idea what you even answered? If his friends listened to him (about information in an official RF post) then they did the wrong thing. He misled his friends because RF lied. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE LISTENED TO HIM, HE SHOULD NOT HAVE LISTENED TO YOU!

Jiang Daxi was not removed. So people spent their coins in a way they may not have wanted to spend them. This information that he was being removed was from the GM. They lied. So the OP here told his friends things which were not true.

It also made me spend my coins when I was close to getting what I actually wanted. We were told the NPC was being removed!!!

I think this is the final straw for me. The people in charge have shown 1 too many times that they really have no idea what goes on in this game. And from the response here, it is also clear that they don't even really care that they are clueless and that their incorrect information about the game hurts people. It is a really poor way to run a business.

khanarya likes this.
  5. samsoncenaga

samsoncenaga New Member

honorable GM, you know what???
    the first words came out from my mouth is, "OMG"
    do you even understand what i am saying in this post? "am i the foolish" or "you lied to us"? about Removed Jiang Daxi NPC Resource List
    i agree with @DadSav , lets take example.
    lets say, my friend want to spent their coint to make Premium 15days, which is means he need 30 coints. but at that time he had 27 coints. and AT THAT TIME, I ASKED HIM TO SPENT THEIR COINTS BECAUSE I SAW YOUR POST ABOUT REMOVED JIANG DAXI NPC RESOURCE LIST. http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/server-maintenance-04-25-17-patch-101-complete.34486/
    NOT ONLY MY FRIEND DID SO, BECAUSE I DID IT TOO OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE DID TOO, TO SPENT OUR COINTS FOR SOMETHING WE DONT WANNA TO.

so now, please explain to me, "AM I THE FOOLS" or "YOU LIED TO US"?

6. [CM]NineArts

How did we lie to you guys :)

We said that Chest of Imperial Palace and Golden Egg would be removed from NPC Jiang Daxi.

We didn't say that her whole list was going to be deleted.

[CM]NineArts

7. nguyen17

nguyen17 Member

GM's anoucement post was very misleading. It said NPC Jiang Daxi will be removed. Now they edit the thread and acting like they didn't nothing wrong. Very bad management.

8. [CM]NineArts

The first post was correct as well.

But since this post, we edited it to be more understandable.

9. khanarya

khanarya Member

No, it was not correct. It said clear and black on fricking white: WE REMOVED NPC. I was in major panic cuz i didn't use my coins and i wanted 15 days prem, Now you edit it and it's all "OK".
    We though you removed the chest from the attendance. FFS you are English speakers and have worse writing skills than non-English speakers.

10. nguyen17

nguyen17 Member

I can't win the argument since i didn't take the screenshot of the thread before you edited.

11. DadSav

DadSav Member

What a complete load of poo. "We have completely destroyed the evidence of our lies, so now we can act like we did not lie"

Okiku and Vrangsinn like this.
  12. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

Epic fail.

Admit you were wrong and learn from it, like an adult. This company is run by children....

13. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Usually I support you guys, [GM]Ahri and [CM]NineArts. I know its a hard job to be such a good GM. However, your announcement about the maintenance was wrong. You guys made a mistake and I would appreciate more if you admit the mistakes and say sorry. We all are people and we make mistakes. Its OK to make mistakes but its a shame to not admit it and not apologize.

In the original announcement, you said "Removed Resource Jiang Daxi NPC resource list". Then there was another sentence said "Removed Chest of Imperial...". Then there was another sentence said "Removed Golden Egg...". So, it is reasonable and understandable for players to be confused and to understand that RedFox was going to delete the whole list. Clearly, whoever reads that would think they are different things. How could you announce such 1 single thing 2-3 times? Are you not professional?

If you still don't think that you have made a mistake in writing announcement, I highly suggest you to check your English grammar and writing skills again.

To players: players can evaluate and comment about GM/CM via RedFox main website. Do not go into specific games and send ticket. Use the main website and send a ticket there to evaluate about your game's GMs. Of course, the GMs would be fine. Its just a better reminder to them in their future tasks.

samusdude likes this.
  14. [CM]NineArts

We do apologize for the confusion.

For future reference, we will be writing our maintenance posts as clearly as possible from now on.

At second glance, the post was confusing, even to us.

We don't take it whole heartedly and appreciate the feedback as we aim to constantly improve our interaction with the community.

[CM]NineArts

Michiyo likes this.
  15. samsoncenaga

samsoncenaga New Member

hey [CM]NineArts, sorry you make me disappointed,and you lose my respect............

FIRST,
    if you want to tell us on that post like that, you ALREADY wrote that. but on that post you wrote (in onther point) that you want to remove Jiang Daxi Resourse list. that makes people confused.

SECOND, let me say, in positive thinking, you only want to remove "Chest of Imperial Palace and Golden Egg". can you admid that you make mistake on writing?

THIRD, are you calling yourself "Game Master"??.
    ... i like the thinking of @KProphetK , do you called yourself a Gamers?? do you know how i feel bcs i cant get the certain item i wanted. and my friends too bcs i mislead them too. (i dont think you know what i feel)

FORTH,
    if you are not a gamer, are you calling yourself a Staff Officer?... (staff officer must be high educated)
    can you use your brain a bit more?? lets say you make mistake, can you discuss amongs you staff, "What we can do to fix this situation or what compensatition we can offer to these players?" instead saying
    FIFTH,
    i wonder, "is this company ruled by MAFIA??". you throw away the evidence and said to us that everything is fine, everyone need calm, we dont make any mistake,

OMG, i wrote something long sentences here, hope you have a good position in this company GM, and have a long life.
    thanks to all my mate comment in my post here, Good Game

16. samsoncenaga

samsoncenaga New Member

oh ya, i forgot something, this is just a small problem, but you make it event worse. if you want to be a successfull company put more attention to every single detail, and if you want to make a small problem at your ease just give compensation to that point, so you can put your attention more to something big.
    Good Game Well Played GM

17. samsoncenaga

samsoncenaga New Member

wow, you already post your appologize, i dont see it while i wrote my comment, i appreciate your appologize [CM]NineArts.
    i am cool now, and
    thanks to all you guys, and @Michiyo too :) have fun, we are waiting the weekend event hahaha

18. nguyen17

nguyen17 Member

Don't go too hard on them. They may pull off the golden time event this weekend. :(
    By the way, i lost 45 coin with that announcement, planing to get the 30 days banner but you know

19. samsoncenaga

samsoncenaga New Member

i know how you feel mate, @nguyen17 , bcs i and my friends did too.
    i hope they dont pull off golden time event, i am sorry if i am too hard on them, thanks to @Michiyo speak nicely. bcs i dont speak english well and i dont good writers, i hope this gonna x3 drop so i can farm in dugeons, but if it is x3 xp, x3 drop i will confused between grinding and farming hahaha

20. samusdude

samusdude New Member

So... Is there going to be some compensation for this? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.