A few suggestions on how to improve the quality of this game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PimpPoweR, Jan 22, 2016.

1. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

No hating here or anything I really wanna play 9dragons again, but use ur head, acclaim/g1/gc all money milkers and they never listen to the community, don't waste your time if they don't do what WE SAY TO DO, cuz we have the $ if we don't pay they shut down.

There are so many companies out there that actually listen to their players and do what they say, but all the guys who published this game never fixed a single bug that we reported.

1.Increase the exp to x2, and never make exp events "ever", only on Halloween, Xmas etc.......
    2.Increase the exp from quests to x3, also increase all the rewards.
    3.Remove banners, or give them a huge nerf.
    4.Graphic and UI update is fking 2016.
    5.Fix the old bugs and update the gameguard.
    6.Remove all the new gear that drops from mobs and add a new one in each dungeon with good stats and slots.
    7.Increase the lvl of all minions and bosses from CC to around 120-175, and buff all the plates that drops from GW/TGW and add some cool drops there, also remove the poison buff, let ppl fight over those herbs.
    8.We need new relics with some interesting stats and something new like "PASIVE".
    9.NEW Wan Daye weapons and gear even relics.
    10.Nerf premium stats and exp/drop cards.
    11.Increase the dmg of all bosses in game.
    12.Perma ban on all accounts: hackers, scammers, glichers/bug abusers, players who share their account with more then 1 player, goldsellers (and those who did bought gold or items from them).

Also there are many games out there that you can play...... oh man >.> So unless this new publisher won't do "what we say", don't waste your time here, you will see a lot of players when the server will go live, but trust me in a few weeks or months you will quit.

If you guys have any suggestions on how to improve the game, post them here and keep it real.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    Lores, machatzi and fataljustice like this.
  2. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

If you pay they will shut down faster

PimpPoweR likes this.
  3. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

That also can be true, but now we have to step up and let our voice be heard or bb ima go back to Smite :)

fataljustice likes this.
  4. xiros

xiros New Member

+1 for all you said , especially with premium Stats , WD Wps and CC mobs !
    but remove Banners , Why ? those relics are really hard to Get , their stat are justify .

One things too , i think every body will be HAPPY , if " Party System " Will be modified , like if we get DC we don't get out from The party or The dungeon , That will be awesome ( we can See that on Age of Wushu/Wulin )

PimpPoweR likes this.
  5. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Now that is a really good idea with the party system, they should also increase the pt exp/drop rate if the pt is full.

And about the banners ya, but those who will get them can rule the server and get control over the economy of the game, by camping the bosses with their clan buddies and stuff like that, so is really unfair for those who don't play 9d 24/7.

fataljustice likes this.
  6. AwanGelap

AwanGelap New Member

I like this one.. :D:D

And about banner, maybe a good solution is material drop from mob but very rare like EoL at G1..so no need say :
    :rolleyes::D

7. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

When u say x2 do you mean base rate? or GC rates?

I can't imagine anyone playing on this server with x2 base rates, I wouldn't even play x2 GC without events.

8. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

1. I agree with DFG on another thread, they need to fix the XP curve, then it would be fine to limit the events to things that actually feel like events.
    2. Sounds good, it would make them worth paying attention to if the rewards were worth it.
    3. no opinion.
    4. Not sure that is even possible.
    5. If only...
    6. I like new stuff, so disagree with this one.
    7. No opinion. I never went there.
    8. I always like new stuff.
    9. ditto.
    10. Yeah right.
    11. no opinion.
    12. I thought that was SOP.

Reskinned maps with slightly modded mobs. Unless the back-end of the game is outrageously complicated, it should be as simple as adding a few new call-to commands to the doors once the files are all in place.
    IE, a darker, reskinned version of CC. PvE area, creepy mobs, scary music. A haunted castle full of demons and horrible creatures. They could do the same with all the dungeons. Even things like the clan maps. A version of the HD home map redone as ruins, full of reskinned mobs made into burnt up lava monsters (just color correct the skin to red, then add on a lava texture, add black splotches, and done) would be interesting. It's a secondary HD base that got destroyed, and is now overrun with terrible things. A Hefei reskin full of possessed villagers (Red eyes and floating, use the more berserk combat animations). One of the larger dungeons full of diabolical animals (give them red eyes and splotchy fur, maybe surrounded by a faint sickly green aura. Reskin the dungeon like an animal den, with bones everywhere).
    China has a vast and varied mythology, so it's not like options are thin on the ground.

It's not like the game actually has a story (past the early levels) to protect anyway, so they could at least add in some new, interesting places to go. For all levels of play. Which is why I suggested simple reskinning and minor modding to existing content, it would make it a lot faster to do it. It's a simple, old school RPG method to expand a campaign. If nothing else it can give people new things to look at while they grind, or new ways to look at old things.

9. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Hmm you are all writing here like if they was changing something . There was written that original KR versions is comming but they are doing something . Changing client yes but improving something ? naah hey just need to decrease refination screw few stats and make some combination chance to impossible (possible if you $$$) ...

And i have only 1 suggestion: What about to delete all this stupid Topics with SUGGESTION . There is 70 % from forum only with suggestions witch nobody care because they 50 % is bull **** and the rest DEV will never do . They have their own idea or i don t know what what should be ingame ...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  10. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

1.the server is closed so any talks about xp right now make me want to kick you in the balls.

2.quests have been simplified and GC version and the KR version have diferente xp for quest i`m pretty sure

3.KR has banners. we will have banners. and they are easier to make for us. deal with it.

4.that would include changing the graphic engine. pretty sure redfox cant edit the game lack that due to legal contract.

5.not in redfox`s hands
    6.can`t deal with more contente? you sir are a first...

7.again... editing like that is probably not allowed. they can tweak a few things but any massive changes in terms of contente or buffs or drops or mobs wont happen.

8.again... content. and now you have weps with smashes and the new relicks from the latest map. also we should have more relicks from M&D

9.choose... eitheir you want more content or not...

10.they wont. that`s a source of revenue and they will rape all of you free users before doing something like that to people who pay for a game.

11.use healer skills like targetting and dmg buffs.

12.for everything single one of those they need some kind of proff. someone getting scammed for exemple. and then they will ban them.

and one final time. any content requests are being made to the wrong people. redfox has very limited abilities in terms of what they are ALLOWED to change

11. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

GC x2

12. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

I wouldn't necessarily say remove them, but it's because people can just buy Blue Boxes from the IM and for around $300 they get their very own. Through this method they put little to no effort in game, aside from spamming left click to open. Allowing people to pay money and be better than you at everything is called Pay 2 Win.

It's not really justified even if it's obtainable in game, because the only way to obtain them is through an extremely low success rate with items dropped from world bosses that everyone fights over. On top of that the people who already have banners can still come and kill those bosses, and out damage anyone who didn't spend that much money on Blue Boxes.

The banners have more availability in the KR version, so we're all looking forward to that. I don't think that we will receive any new or custom content that the KR version doesn't have. If anything RedFox would be able to request features to be removed and hope that the developers are willing.

13. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

is it because you want more exp or because you think exp should remain same low?

I totally agree with OP about no-more exp events.
    And my opinion is that the base exp rate should be way more than 2x. I personally have no mood to grind one character for my whole life.

itsthem likes this.
  14. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I see your logic, if the XP was x5 GC we would't need any events, and the server would be populated more than it was during non-event times.

machatzi likes this.
  15. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

But that's how the game was designed. Who are you to want them to change something just because you don't like it?

16. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Either reply properly or keep your mouth shut.
    Come on then. You want the XP rate changed because you don't like it, but treat PvP as some sort of sacred thing that must not be touched. Hypocrite much?

17. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

18. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

I vote for 0.5 Acclaim rates it will be fun

19. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Oh when i see all this topics.... so i have 1 suggestion too :
    Forum is so bad looking so mods please create few topics for those peaple:
    topic 1 : Suggestion
    topic 2 : Can wait
    topic 3 :Crying/want compensation

It will make only 3 topics instead of 300 same threads thanks

20. uSalty

uSalty New Member

Hahaha watch out boys and girls, the 9D PK Professional is here! Lmao *hops out the way, nearly gets hit by...nothing*

21. uSalty

uSalty New Member

He sees the pitch, winds up, and.....strike! Nice try, but no dice. Maybe your next guess will be more on point, faggot