Update Refinement Level Expansion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]NineArts, Apr 11, 2017.

1. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

It will be like refining the clothes. LMAO... will be so hard

2. Shenron

Shenron Member

• Confirmation UI will appear when refining a weapon not protected by a dragon scale.
    View attachment 12024
    [/QUOTE]

This is how you know it wont be safe without scale.

3. Ojiin

Ojiin New Member

So I guess my first question is when do we expect the boxes that are currently on the Tao server? Seems very unlikely that a company would release "content"(using the term loosely) for only 1 server, with arguably less than 50% of the playerbase. I didn't play Tao so I have nothing but the voices of people to go on here but I was under the assumption that the boxes would be not implemented on the new Yin server? I understand that as a company who deals with micro-transactions the real goal is to really keep the top spenders happy so they continue throwing money at the game. My issue isn't actually with the pay 2 win boxes but how you[Redfox] are introducing them. The lack of trust you are creating between the the playerbase by doing shady stuff like this is what causes outrage in people. You make it seem like a calculated cash grab before you guys let go of the game.

Anyways, at the end of the day it really doesn't matter because Redfox as a company doesn't seem to listen or engage with their playerbase. It's been almost a full month since the Yin ranking event ended and none of us have received our rewards yet? If you guys plan on sucking us dry can you at least get your stuff together so we can enjoy the limited time we have on the game?

4efo123, Shenron and Ctrlaltdie like this.
  4. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat New Member

You'll need scales and such it will only go down in refinement lvl AFTER +15 everything else will just break your scale but going +16+ will also take away a refinement lvl.

5. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

It's a chance, like refining clothes

6. BlackCrusader

BlackCrusader New Member

i expected changes when it got on steam, i was wrong. this game is going back to p2w

7. Rocciiee

Rocciiee New Member

I think the new content is great, despite what a lot of disgruntled people say... this game is awesome and is doing better than it was on GC. Hefei is ALWAYS packed and its such a healthy sign for the game. Thank you for the events and updates.

I do have some specific questions in regards to this patch though.

Will the 15-16. 16-17, and 17-18 refines work somewhat like the weapon option upgrade system? Where if it fails, the level will just decrease and nothing else will happen to the weapon?

If so, can going 15-16 drop the refine to 14? Or will a 15-16 failure just keep the weapon at 15?

I think myself and the community would love just a little more detail on this! Thank you Ahri!

8. Rocciiee

Rocciiee New Member

The boxes were released 6-7 months after Tao had been running, Yin is a brand new server, just give it some time. You will have more boxes to throw cash at. I do agree with your bit about communication between RedFox and the players. I wish there was a little more, seems like when there is an issue we are always left out in the dark.

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

To answer your first question. Yes. If your weapon decreases in refinement level, your hardness will remain the same.

To answer your second question. No. The decrease in refinement level only applies to refinement levels 16 and above.

[CM]Ninearts

10. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Really good to have someone with an actual brain here xD

Michiyo likes this.
  11. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Hefei is always packed? U play this since when? gc? Lol...

Ye this update is good. The event is a joke tho... but ye, they gotta force ppl to buy those new materials from IM... 2,40€ a single box... LOL

12. longthat

longthat New Member

they don't force u to buy box lol, and the boxes only good for 15+. If u don't have 15+, wtf why u care about it. Just use 11 like me and play it.

13. wassubrotha

wassubrotha New Member

GM
    Why didnt you make it available in obtaining without paying? how can free player come up with this situation? you should make it available on free player atleast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulik, 4efo123 and jassym like this.
  14. jassym

jassym New Member

this is right do something in BvW! this is a serious thing that you should take an action! since day 1 white didnt win a single fight. do something!

15. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

why do anything about this? whites been winning on tao for 99% of the wars keep it how it is. xD.

for all these who talks about them putting boxes on yin key words are they won't put blue and guard boxes. they never said they won't put the same items into boxes with diff names, but ye i'm glad i didn't go to yin sure suxs for all the players that sold everything they had thinking they would play a non pay 2 win servers.

4efo123 likes this.
  16. leehee

leehee New Member

Hello RedFox Games,
    I'm MyLing from server Tao. I highly appreciate RF for such refining event. It helps us alot for a better gear,
    However, it's so unfair! You release events that cause the price of flags and relics to fall dramatically. I lost 12b to make a flag, and now its price is 6b, that's OK! But now with this event, I can not be silent anymore
    Here I would like to speak specifically about the HG12 weapon and about ppl who has paid thousands to refine +14 HG12 weapons before (and i am one of them). We all know the refining rate of the HG12 weapon is extremely low, much lower than other weapons. And the price of a clean HG12 weapon is very high. and now dont have hardness reset equipment. My suggestion is to have hardness reset items for +14 or higher HG12 weapon, instead of +15 or higher which has no hardness remaining.
    Please think about old players who spend a lot of money, effort, sweat and tears with their weapons, when the refining rate is low.

17. GillianSkyel

GillianSkyel New Member

Can you explain why the prices of flag and relic drop? Thank you

18. justvant2

justvant2 New Member

whaaat ? u want GM did what they did on Tao too ?? to make 1 man show ???
    its happen on Tao long time ago, then after that no one black coming to BP, that why whites now always won in Tao...
    GM think its balanced, but yet they ruined the game itself...
    and now mostly black clans player at tao server F*** TGW, i dont care !!!

19. Ductuyen

Ductuyen New Member

Bạn có thể viết 1 bài chi tiết về tỉ lệ tinh luyện vũ khí, tư lv0-18 và các mức tỉ lệ tăng khi có deco, danh hiệu kunlun 1, buff band, mastery, và tender stone 100,200%