Notice: Gift System and Marketplace Properties

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 23, 2017.

1. randomuser1

randomuser1 New Member

Ironic you are the only person to like your 'warning' yet in reality nothing will come of this 'warning'. You tell people to stop using third party websites to buy gold? Do you tell the developers to stop telling third-party lies to basically force people out from money out of their own pocket?

2. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I get your point. I agree that they would not listen to even if it really is many actual people sending tickets. And you kind get the main idea where the actions would take their time to open and close tickets. The main goal is to reduce their customer service quality to lead to a decrease in customer satisfaction. Lower customer pleasure means less players. And now, at this point they would have to overlook their decisions again. I hope the idea is clearer to you now.

P/s: different IPs don't work. Tested :)

3. super001

super001 New Member

Go quit guys.
    We host an un experience gm. Ahri host tetris online before. She got no idea about mmorpg. MULTI.
    And well for those who got scammed. I want to say fak ur mother for give birth to such a stupid child. Read the game manual. Redfox isnt responsible for u being scammed. So faking stop sending ur scammed ticket. It's so stupid.
    For ahri . Listen more to 1 or 2 players. U will kill your income. Now game left warrior and healer. Nuker and hybrid cant train skill. Cant up lvl. U're killing half of your potential customer by listening to hariwon..
    Hariwon is smarter than the game creater joongwon. That's ahi catching the ball. Joongwon create nuker spot for a purpose. And you remove it because you listen to 1 or 2 player.
    Hariwon is nothing in GC or acclaim. A very obvious stupid act if u listen to an nothing players.

U want income put the nuker spot back. I gurantee 30% more player.
    U want more income. Put the item mall back into tradeable. And ignore all stupid players ticket of scam.. they aint reading the game manual. They deserved for being scammed.
    U want more income. STOP listening to only 1 or 2 player.

Hope this can wake you up mama.

4. Surya001

Surya001 New Member

I am multiple account holder. So what???
    I agigiated the market. They're spending usd for mkc and mkb i've made from multiple account. It mean income to redfox. I guess gm should flag you for blocking income to the game provider.
    What can you u do dude ???
    U want empty server and almost dying server like now???
    U can only complain and complain. Another haters

5. Surya001

Surya001 New Member

Mama ahri i want to ask. Why only 2-3 players using hg9 set ? It's been 8month since the box kunlun drop hg9 set. Only certain player using hg9 set. Is this fair ?? Apply hg9 set npc maker now. It's been 8 month since.
    Once again you only benefit player like hariwon with his hg9 set. I really appraise what you're doing. Give 1 to 3 player with hg9 set clothing set. And put the rest 0% chance to get the set.
    Show youself isnt an bias gm. Make it available for all. Not only 1 or 2 or 3 players

Swim likes this.
  6. Surya001

Surya001 New Member

Again all your action benefit 1 or 2 player.
    It's rude but it' happening

7. punkti

punkti New Member

Dont like it? dont play it. Why does noone understand it?If you like the game so much you wanna play it but some things are not the way you want it? Well, that's called ******* life. Deal with it. At some point, how hard is it,after all these publishers and revived versions of this game, to comprehend that fairness is extremely hard to exist?? On top of that you are demanding top balance and complete p2win free game from a small sized company like red fox??? Please try to use ur brain even if you have low IQ. cry cry cry *insert 9 dragons bad publisher* cry cry cry < How many times did we actually go through this? Just shut the the **** up and play or quit

8. Surya001

Surya001 New Member

Again all your action benefit 1 or 2 player.
    It's rude but it' happening

9. Surya001

Surya001 New Member

Well. I called for hg9 set. Why u so angry ?? Why u cry cry and cry??
    Part of all. In korea server they made it hg9. Or mama ahri make the box kunlun drop again. It give the balance items. Instead of only 1 or 2 or 3 only players using it. Thanks
    Make KL boss imposible for warrior bot or shaolim to drag boss to line of sight and start auto skill on it.
    It' funny when hariwon . Deedragon or rQS only can hit th3 boss from line on sight without got skill from the boss.
    While another can get stun skill from boss. Beacuse of the weapon range must be 2.0 to hit boss from los without boss giving stun skill.
    This completely exploiting. They can do while another cant do it.
    Who want to know hot to exploit KL boss or kylin boss. Call me in game. I can show u. How 1 guys can hit kylin red at hg5. Hit and set los and go have dinner. Come back just take the drop..

Keep exploit hariwon. Keep being hater. I will the world.

10. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Ahri, I know you've read all of these replies and we're expecting a reply from you. Are you really gonna ignore us? If you and the team actually have something that prevents you guys from making items malls tradeable, then tell us. We won't know and understand if you guys don't say anything. We deserve to know what's going on. Tell us.

11. vunamtn

vunamtn New Member

Any information about new event? Tomorrow or next week?

12. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

so let me ask why u dont ban ppl who sell gold for money ?
    or items for money real money i mean **** loads of them start wtih BMW 750i crappy car anyways and silver queen
    Persona those ppl making money in game out of it lire third party
    dont understand this ****. worst generation of this game here .... u should be ashamed .

13. chrishedges

chrishedges New Member

Am I mistaken but I think in the latest patch notes it says reverted non tradeable cash items back to tradeable can someone just double check incase I'm misreading

14. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

Is the gift option not back on? I just came back to game a few days ago, and I'm not seeing it or not remembering correctly.

Really pretty stupid.

15. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

Hi Redfox world ,I have a some what busy life but have always love this game so I try to make time to play it but I cant buy items from the mall so I ask a friend to do it for me a few times so now with the no gift and no trade on item mall items that leave me in a spot in witch my char's cant power up , if you would increase the amount of gold drop in the game then you would not have any gold sellers cause it takes hours to farm in this game and with tons of stuff to do and things to try out