First Dragon Tresure box = Blue Boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Chaos

Chaos Member

One of the main reason everyone quit Tao is because it became excessively pay to win after blue boxes came out. Everyday players just could not compete with players spending over $10,000 in the game. What happens? Big pockets spam blue boxes, get banners, scrolls etc etc and all of a sudden without putting any grind into the game at all they are suddenly the top players. This causes huge imbalances in the game and ruins the game overall.

Now these dragon treasure boxes have essence of lei, the sole material to create banners. Hey you OC 1 character, all you need to do is spend $10k and you will have 5 banners and you can probably 1 v 1 an FC. Not to mention permanent and nonperm banners are stackable.

Think about it, when a publisher milks player, they are thinking very short term. If they are willing to create imbalances in the game, they are not thinking long term future of the game. Do you think publishers are stupid to make these mistakes, do you not think these actions are calculated. THIS GAME IS SHORT TERM, JUST LIKE GC and G1, MILK THE PLAYERS AND DROP THE GAME.

Thank god I learned my lesson from Tao, and waited awhile before spending.

Bravo Redfox, amazing scheme to milk your players.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    WongTime, Bulik, 4efo123 and 2 others like this.
  2. Chaos

Chaos Member

lol

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  3. Asens

Asens New Member

Every event involves us buying something lmao

Bulik, 4efo123 and Chaos like this.
  4. TresBeau

TresBeau New Member

Cry so much,

5. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Stfu. Nobody is forcing you to play or pay.

6. Chaos

Chaos Member

I am not even complaining, I want people to understand and stop buying into this ******** every ******* time. 9D is a good game, i love the game, i think the story is brilliant, and the combat is simple and its fun to play. But every publisher that gets their hands on this game just destroys the game completely.

skcusfr likes this.
  7. Chaos

Chaos Member

Hegemonic is a forum troll

8. Superper088

Superper088 New Member

Well. I can assume that most if you hate ahri orientation. He's oriented take you usd. And dont care about how the game orientation.
    Ahri is moneyface GM.

9. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

Wrong. I have spent <1k usd but i can beat many many guys spent over 1k usd. Why? Pay to win not good for this game. Im sure with u. But i need many guys have many usd drop some special items from Blue box for make superior gears like scroll +1, +2 ... and we pay by our gold (farm gold at gcm or cc or farm banner for trade it....) it fair for all.

10. dingor

dingor New Member

Even me, which works at Brazil and earn at BRL can buy credit, why dont you, which are all from rich countries and more valuated currencies, cant?

Stop wasting it at ******* and beverages and get better gears xD

11. dingor

dingor New Member

Ofc, Ofc, i'm not saying the cash system is fair (many things are too expansive). Just mentioned the fact of some people saying they dont have how to pay at least a little bit to improve themselves!

Richer people are at advantage at all things, and in a online game shouldn't be different, unfortunately. Either you spend some money for a improved game, or will need to do more effort to do without spending.

The biggest problem of 9 Dragons is: it doesn't have other re servers. A simple competition between servers would make the game in general much better.

KProphetK likes this.
  12. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Well you got to put grind in game to reach those high lvls and just because you have all 5 banners doesn't make you the strongest in the game. Unless you want everyone grinding at the same speed but that would make you a ****.

13. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

yup i got all banners by farming it, its not that hard now since you can farm king jin, all just think you need $ to be good in this game.