HEALER?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by groznipil, Feb 18, 2017.

1. groznipil

groznipil New Member

So i started to play this game on the day new server was open, and like in every mmorpg i played for the last 15 years I was always a healer/cleric class. So in this game i took same class. But in this game this class is useless. Everyone have some kind of heal pills, when they ask for buff, in pvp class sux,healer should the most hardest class to kill, but somehow it dies in 3 hit, every warrior or sorc destroy it. ¸Maybe or probably i m playing this class in this game the wrong way cuz i m used to play as full plate cleric in other mmos but still that doesnt change the fact that class is useless. Can someone who is veteran in this game tell me how to actually play this class, cuz if it is only for dungeon runs....big dissapointment.

2. liling

liling New Member

Prompt to build healer(PVE)

3. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

Is there any Healer above Crimson Snake levels that can show us his build and masteries, please? It would be awesome to see either CK and melee :)

4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Keep in mind healers have the highest dodge... Dont waste points on const. Dont use too many const ornaments. Focus on you dext. The higher dext u have the more ppl will miss on you and the more you will hit on them.

I met a healer in game that made me miss 9 in 10 of my attacks. I never missed so much in my life! Ofc i could kill him in 4-5 hits but he could tank me for a few minutes coz i was always missing and i never miss that much against anyone in the whole game.

I would say: max dext, max wis, put the rest in str if you wanna go melee sometimes... Or just put it in const... Its up to you since the points left in const wont make that big difference but for full pvp might be the best way to go.

Also, dont underestimate the power of ck healers. They got buffed af in this version. With this insanely high dodge, op nukes and op traps as before, they are able to do some crazy ****.

5. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

I'd like to add 1 point of Str gives 4 def so 2 gives 8 def, whereas 1 point of con gives 6 def +hp. So that is 600 def if both stats are at 300 which is a lot but not that much, compared to the amount of HP you'll have. This is important if you're CK of course, if you're a melee healer go Dex/Str/Ess/Con.

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  6. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

If i had a healer i would put him max dext and probably try to put alot of const and wisdom. I would test how wisdom affects pvp and see if its worth or not to max it.. I would pvp as ck and grind as melee like every ck hyb does... Str is overrated by 90% of the players

7. nachovar

nachovar New Member

Just go melee until a certain lvl (over 2nd role) then get your nukes out, and go CK. Back in the days i destroyed anyone with the traps.

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  8. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

This is very bad advice. Everyone says go CK from OC, because skills level a bit slowly. If you go CK at EC2 then your nukes will be very weak.

9. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Idk... I had a rl ck healer and his nukes werent that bad to lvl up... It was quite easy actually... I think you can do what you like here... But the 2nd role nuke should be a pain... And i gotta agree with you because healer nukers are very strong now and u will be killing fast as ck specially on lower lvls. 2 hit per mob without op equips and just true dragon bracers... And dont forget to use those manuals 24/7... XD