Transfers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BegantisKebabas, Feb 27, 2017.

1. BegantisKebabas

BegantisKebabas New Member

Hello everyone. Is it illegal to ask for player to transfer items from Tao server to Yin? If no, maybe anyone know some trust able people? :)

2. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

how can you transfer items?

3. Aphamvn

Aphamvn New Member

Hello,

Transferring items from an old server to a new one is always illegal in all aspect as it can cause catastrophy to the in-game economy at the new server and thus will kill the community there very quickly. So please be reassured that no game publisher will accept that action.

From technical point of view, each server is a separate environment so without permission and support from the publisher (i.e character transfer event) you will have no way to do such transfer without using illegal method/ software to hack the server data base and move it to a new location. And you will definitely be banned if they have the evidence at hand.

4. TheKaruse

TheKaruse New Member

I think you are heading too far.
    I am not entirely sure but I think a game publisher doesn't care, if you transfer items in the way I imagine (someone wants items on Server A and has some useful stuff on Server B - the other player has the opposite Situation and thus you trade).

The publisher will most likely warn you about the dangers of such a trade and might even disallow it in order to prevent scamms - though I think they would not take actions against those who want to take the risk.

5. BegantisKebabas

BegantisKebabas New Member

Sorry if missunderstood but i meant the "transfer" is like i give to someone 100kk in Tao they give me like 100kk or less or something like that in Yin :D

6. TheKaruse

TheKaruse New Member

As I thought. I think it's legal, even though it's risky.

BegantisKebabas likes this.
  7. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

Some people do that. Most of them will roar it in the chat. I don't know any names though.
    Whether it is illegal or not, you can either wait for a GM to answer this question or look it up in the game rules. If it does not show anything about it in the game rules, you are not doing anything wrong.
    Keep asking in roars and map chats and you might have some chance.
    The rates will not be 100kk for 100kk by the way, much more like 100kk Tao = 40kk/50kk Yin or something like it.

Be warned that this is very risky and chances of getting scammed are extremely high.

I on the otherhand would love to trade my own Tao gold for Yin gold though!