Need some guidance to start a warrior

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mxu518, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Mxu518

Mxu518 New Member

I have done some research on my own and realize that currently warrior is better in pretty much all aspects (best clans are BoT and Shao for warr), so I do plan on making a warrior. And I see people suggesting to start on Yin server if starting new just because it's a new server so everyone's around the same levels.
    However, I'm going to be a casual player (probably just 10ish hours every week) and I kind of like LoB more. So my question is, if I pick LoB warrior and play casually, will I completely get wrecked? Is it a better choice to just pick BoT then? Is there any benefit to go with a LoB warrior?

Thanks for all the inputs and opinions

2. Horsie

Horsie New Member

Well im a LoB warrior. Problem is that there is no good staffs around becouse noone uses them. But i quite enjoy it. And if you want to play more casual i sugguest you going to Tao server becouse Yin is full PVP. Im on Tao aswel.

3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I don't know the difference between those clans and I don't bother to know them lol. No offense, I just like black clans xD Anyway, yes, starting your journey in Yin server will give you advantage since no one has reached the high level and you'll somehow be equal as everyone else. You just need to remember that Yin is PVP server. You'll make it pass through some levels with peace but not after you change your grinding place to LD. No anti pk buff, PKers are free to kill whoever they want. It's not hard to level up, seriously. If I were you, I would start my game in Tao server, since I'm PvE myself. Tao is not All-PvE server, there are some PvP maps and anti-pk buff is available. However, some maps in Tao is free PvP maps, no wanted and whatsoever.

Regards,
    Meaningless opinion xD

4. DadSav

DadSav Member

There is not much difference between clans. You really only see the difference in warriors at higher levels with very high refined weapons.

All weapons have a min and max damage. Spears and Poles have higher max ,but lower min than other warrior weapons. So normally it averages out to be the same. BUT.......When you refine weapons you get + damage. Ex (400-500 + 320). The amount of extra damage when you refine is bases off of the weapons max damage. So I will make up an example.

Staff 400-500
    Pole 300-600

Without refinement it will average to the same amount of damage over time.

Now refine these.

Staff 400-500 + 400
    Pole 300-600 + 500

Now a Pole does more damage over time.

High refine example
    Staff 1000-1500 + 2000
    Pole 700 - 1800 + 2500

These are made up examples, but hopefully you get the idea. When you are talking weapons refined under +10 the difference is very small. Once you get to +15 there is a significant difference.

But, really, I would tell my kids...........play a clan and role you like, have fun. There is not enough difference to worry about unless you really plan to be super competitive on bosses or in pvp.

DaiTap likes this.
  5. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

+1 to that.
    The game has been around for like 10 years. There were so many publishers, so many servers - official and privates. I am tired of people saying "bot or shao is best for warr". So what? Let's all create same toons all over again through years... And most people quit playing, because they eventually got bored. They even cannot get high enough to see the benefits from using high refined spear or pole. How couldn't you get bored when you play same clan toons over the years?
    If you plan to play like you said ~10h weekly, then my advice is to go to Tao server and choose whatever clan and role you find attractive and amusing.
    Good luck and happy leveling.

6. TheKaruse

TheKaruse New Member

He put it together very well.
    I loved WT and Shao Warrs for years, now I am trying BoT to try something new. It's all about taste and it should keep you entertained.

7. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

BoT warriors has highest dmg output. Regardless of how you look at the math and numbers - and the difference is significant when you compare to a beggar warrior.

BoT and shao are somewhat equal, but BoT mastery wins over shao.

If youre playing for the longrun, BoT and Shao grind faster and wins bosses.

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  8. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Let me resume this for u: In theory, LoB hits higher hits and lower crits compared to bot/shao. Nice thing at first sight but its stupid because you can easily crit 100% of your attacks in pve and thats what makes bot/shao too op...

This is basically what happens:
    LoB hitting 500 hits
    BoT hitting 400 hits
    LoB 700 crits
    BoT 1k crits

Now imagine this case in high levels where that damage is multiplied by 10.
    Now add all the % buffs on crit damage from relics clothes etc, bots/shaos get a f@ckin crazy benefit from it compared to other clans...

Not to mention the balance system that makes bot/shao crit more and LoBs crit less... This **** should be reviewed by the developers... Its not a fair game.

But as everyone said: pick the clan you like more. I tried bot/shao and never made it past PS because i hate those clans...