umm i dont get it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Horsie, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Horsie

Horsie New Member

i just turned sun and moon 4 and where do i grind ? Jinan mobs too weak and nanchang mobs from start from lvl 94 ? i dont even get why that is changed.

2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

You need to grind in CC.

Stereotyped likes this.
  3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Grind in CC. It's a pvp map, so be careful. I advise you to join a league, and call for help in case xD

4. Litefoot

Litefoot New Member

As a player that has played aversion of this game long ago I try to come back to it now and again but each time I'm disappointed! Who ever owns/owned this game "way back when" screwed it up when they increased how hard the mobs fought so that they could sell more weapon and clothes refinements among other things. As I understand it the game didn't do well after that because there were I believe three different owners. Each one tried different things to get people to play and spend their money but obviously nothing worked and it now is in the hands of an owner that is putting it on Steam. It is thought that more people will come because the "New" server is more devoted to PKing than the old one. This maybe partially true but the olld Tao server has to many PK lands for my taste.

It seems to me that the owners are missing the boat here. They have a chance to set things up so that one server is truly a PKer's heaven and the other has NO PK areas. Hell, there are all those dueling places where you can kill each other fairly not to mention SVS. I don't understand why someone gets their jollies from killing another player by sneaking up behind them or by using the latest refinement and/or gadgets money can buy. If the person that was killed can afford it then they will get all the latest stuff and try to return the favor. These types of people will spend hundreds of dollars on all the things needed for improvements but as history shows us these people also tend to get tired of it all and/or run out of money so then they leave.

What if there was a version of this game that didn't have the "PK Troubles". What if the only way someone could fight another player was consensual as in a duel or SVS? What if the people on this "Non PK Server" enjoyed doing the quests, just grinding, or joining a hero band/league for larger scale adventuring. In my first 9 dragons experience I was lucky enough to find a band/league that was more like a social club. Most everyone became friends and most of us were regular cavity press buyers. There was an unknown number of people that would spend a little money each month and a little more for a special weapon or the like. That was guarantied money that the game didn't have to do much to keep it rolling in. It wasn't as much money coming in from these types of people as it was from the "had to have it" lot. Then they screwed it up and both factions left.

I would hope that the new server is doing well (for now) but as I found out today the Tao server is not the PVE game I was hoping for. It seems that what we were told about being able to get a "Non-PK buff" when needed is not true. There is now a HUGE gap between the level of the mobs in Jinan and those in Nanchang. Now we are being told to level 20 levels in the Cave of the Conqueror which is filled with poison and a PK area. There are some people that have written about getting a Non-PK buff from the Hermit just inside Bloody Plain but I couldn't find it there as well as a couple of my friends in the same fix. Then I find out that Nanchang is now a PVP area but that there is a place to get the Non-PK buff if you don't die to many times trying to find it.

Bottom line... I hope you all have fun. It was a great game way back when and who knows I may try it again when the next owner makes their changes.

balb1n0 and Horsie like this.