Old player with some questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kysmemer, Feb 14, 2017.

1. kysmemer

kysmemer New Member

I played during acclaim where the grind was horrible takes like year+ to get fc, I quit and came back later after that and got to PS within a reasonable amount of time, like 2 months I think, so my question is how's the grind now? Is it still acclaim horrible or how I remembered it?

Interested in the new pvp server is why im asking, cheers

2. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

I got to hg in 3 or 4 months and there is ppl who is waaaaay faster... I did this on Tao. Remeber that Yin wont have the weapons i had available on tao... There are some new things tho...
    5lvls higher mobs are the best to grind now;
    u should grind in cc till mid gb or something like that... RTDs give alot of exp so you shouldnt do it before GB1 at least. They also have a free teleport system.
    Use Orange jades from ld to make 15 yang orn resistance, fill your Rank1 set with it. This will give u @150 yang resistance. You can also use resistance pills to get 175++ yang resistance. This will allow u to go grind at west temple and grind fast as hell! The grind till high IM should be easy enough so its rly up to you if you wanna go to West Temple for faster exp or stay in tibet for more gold...
    If u want temple u should get a decent weap... Waste some money on scales and u should get something decent... HM War Spirit weaps are the best weapons now till hg weaps basically...

For ck users, @gl (?maybe too low idk xD) u should be able to kill tarantulas near Kunlun Lost camp for faster exp too.. All depends on your weapons tho... With lower weaps might be better the normal grind instead of jumping to high mobs just try and see whats faster for u

3. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

Hi, do you mind to share what item can be farm in tibet for making gold?