im new to this server and you should fix the important bugs yang and skills name

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by ExpectNoMercy, Jan 30, 2017.

1. ExpectNoMercy

ExpectNoMercy Active Member

You should fix the important bugs too like yang if some clan get yang no portal comes up to go abyss and get Yaoguai Sacred stone for additional 10% Damage its been a year this bug never been fix try to learn the gameplay of this game to improved it i guess you literally dont know anything in this game
    Fix the Skills name also to many skills name but the same skill S00012.JPG

Attached Files:

2. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

4. [GM]Shinnen

Here's our list:

Proving Grounds
    The Valley Tears
    Labyrinth
    Sacred Stone War
    Fortress of Lost Souls
    Top 4 Guilds
    Regular Warfare
    Circuit Valley
    Dragon Trap Maze

Which one is that?

5. Fleshmonkey

No, that's Yanggok Formation inside the map of Yangook, the free PvP zone where you get access to other factions maps once you down their shields. it's not a war.

[GM]Shinnen likes this.
  6. [GM]Shinnen

That's only information I found that is located in Yanggok.

upload_2017-2-13_17-57-26.png

7. Fleshmonkey

And what hes saying is that the portal to the Dragon Trap Maze isn't there when the faction claims Yanggok

8. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

@GM Shinnen please get some Game Sages bro, or forum moderators. We can be of great assistance with such things. We understand every aspect of the game. You could be doing things elsewhere, such as events. Meanwhile the moderators could relay all the gathered information on whats needed and what needs to be fixed. :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Tremurtot and Fleshmonkey like this.
  9. [GM]Shinnen

Please refrain from posting in this thread since you are not helpful.

10. [GM]Shinnen

The developers said: Daseba Temple can be accessed via The Abyss (stage3). :confused:

11. Fleshmonkey

Yes sorry i got the names messed up, The Abyss isn't accessible since when we take Yanggok Form the portal doesn't spawn

12. [GM]Shinnen

Thanks, Fleshmonkey! The developers just confirm that Abyss (Stage 3) is closed that's why the Dragon Trap Maze isn't listed on the list below.

upload_2017-2-13_18-26-41.png

13. Fleshmonkey

No Problem

14. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

You're the boss! :)

15. Fleshmonkey

:eek:

16. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

If Possible Shinnen Check for us the maps Odawa Cave 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th and 8th please
    Those are god lvl free maps that were not released along with god lvl patch thank you

17. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

How was that not helpful? He's right you know. Getting some Game Sages would greatly improve the game. People who play alot and know the many different aspects and bugs that can be a hindrance. It's hard to fix everything we know. We're only trying to help suggest ways to reduce the one-person stress load. Thus making it possible to fix issues that have been around for awhile. Example, skill names. I mean, i'm going to keep playing and probably spending money regardless. Just trying to keep things fun. :)

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  18. Fleshmonkey

Valid points made by both Nathan And Wicked, There are a number of people who just want to help you out Shinnen

thenathan76 likes this.
  19. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I'd like to start off by saying, My intentions from the very first day I joined you guys here @RedFox have been nothing but pure and positive. I'm sure you among others remember very well, All the great suggestions that were given. By my self included and many others.

There are many things that must be changed, And we get it. It can be a lot of work for one person. But that's what being a Game Master and or a Developer is all about. You are apart of this community as we all are. And the only way to keep the current players active and new players interested is by becoming active and involved with the community. And it's a task that will require your full attention and dedication. It may seem like a lot to ask, But if this is something you truly care about and enjoy I'am sure you will make the right decision for all of us.

We do not have to make big changes, that's not what I've been asking for from the very start. Normally each MMO,
    Massively-Multiplayer-Online game. Requires a team, A designer a coder and a bug tester etc. You get the point. ^.^ Once the game is in a play-able state that's when the real work begins. And that's the issue that 12Sky2 has ran into over it's numerous revivals. There has been a pause in the progression and creativity of the game. This is something that I'am certain and positive we can overcome if we all work together.

I do not know what you would call this, Let's call it an application!

For starters, I'am not going to say I'm the God of all English literature but hey, I'am not too shabby either.
    I have a basic understanding of code, and manipulating code is not a problem.
    I'm good with math calculations, So creating a balanced amount of CP gain per merit points wouldn't be a bother either.
    I've managed community ran servers before so I have experience with customer support, and assisting players.
    Currently I'am available typically every day of the week, at any given hour. Except for when I'am asleep of course.
    I've played this game between a time-frame of 5-7 years. I've pretty much heard every suggestion there is out there.
    I know English really well, Did I mention that? hehe

I'am not asking for a paycheck, I just simply want to prove my worth. And prove that many things can be accomplished within this game, and it's community. I wish for nothing but the best for you guys, and this game. I've said so from the very first day I joined.

There are some really amazing people already in this community. and I'am sure they wish for nothing but the same. That is, that this game becomes prosperous and enjoyable to all. Both for Free-To-Play and Cash players. There is a balance for everything, and we can only find that balance together.

Here is a great example to a post I had just created about three days ago, however it is still being moderated so it is not public as of now.

~ Start ~

Hello everyone :)

I suggest we make a few simple text edits to the descriptions of feathers. For new players this will help them understand exactly what they do, as-well as what they can be used for.

I do not know the word character limit on item descriptions here, But I hope these will fit.

White Feather (Rare)
    - Wing crafting material.
    - 3% Wing upgrade.

Black Feather (Rare)
    - Wings upgrade material.
    - 6% Wing upgrade.

Golden Feather (Rare)
    - Wings upgrade material.
    - 9% Wing upgrade.

If you took the time to read this suggestion, Thank you!

~ Finish ~

This is just one of many, if not hundreds of suggestions I have ready to give out. I just need to know that they will not be over-looked and wasted. As it would be of great use if taken into affect. :)

I apologize if I had offended you in any way shape or form @Shinnen I truly do. :( I know that, I have not been on my best behavior these past couple of weeks. And I truly do apologize for that. I have no excuse as to why I behaved in such a way.
    However It will surely never happen again! Regardless of our out-come, I'd just like you to know that I'am sorry from the bottom of my heart. And that this is a game that I among many others truly enjoy and love. I hope that we can come to an agreement and shape this into a better game for all of those who play or take part on the forums including our selves.

Thank you if you have taken the time to read this, You are appreciated!

And @ Shinnen if by the slightest chance, you do have a change of heart. Please send me an inbox so that we may have a nice conversation were we are not at each-others throats. :p And once again I'am not sure if I had mentioned this before, But. Thank you so much for bringing back the game that many of us love and enjoyed even to this very day. And for keeping the servers live and running even when we reached our lowest point. Thank you.

seleni and thenathan76 like this.
  20. Fleshmonkey

welp you got ignored