In case you guys do not check RedFox Facebook.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoogleV2, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoogleV2

GoogleV2 Member

About RedFox Games Establishment

Our startup company, RedFox Games established in late August of year 2015.

Our beginnings will seem humble. However, our trustworthy crews are born to be gamers who must play various online and app games at least 3+ hours per day as well as communicate to build up strong and solid relationship with numerous oversea game developers as daily basis.

In terms of online gaming publishing flow, we’ve seem so many potential great game titles have had fading away due to lack of its oversea publishing experiences and know-how.

Thus we’ve decided to establish RedFox with great support and high expectation driven by oversea game developers (that are in the game industry for over a decade) to launch their precious game titles in US market successfully.

Thus RedFox is not only a game publisher but also has its core development potentials within to serve our gamers what they’ve been looking for.

Another good news is that, due to having strong business relationship with PC based game developers over a decade, a handful of App game developers also have contacted us to teaming up for the success US launch.

These facts have surely encouraged our RedFox team members upmost to consider this opportunity as “once in a lifetime Chance!” to create an enthusiastic platform for both publishing developers and our gamers.”

However, the most important and hardest mission is to acknowledge “where our RedFox Games is currently standing to provide the most satisfied gaming experience and customer service like no other publishers have ever accomplished?”

Our slogan is “create unique game portal as a lifelong playground for our users to spend their valuable times within peace and trust.”

In order to meet our commitment, our forums are currently evolving to embrace happiness, harmony and even share one’s deep sorrow with others that you trust.

Ultimately, RedFox crews are here to serve you as long as your consideration and enthusiasm are alive!

The most obvious reason is that we as “gamers” have been discouraged and suffered countlessly due to shutting down games that we’ve been invested with tons of love and efforts for countless years.

It’s been quite shocking every time developers/publishers make short announcements to their precious & committed users as “sorry to tell you guys. However, the game operation must stop less than 2 weeks of

its notification. However, please notice that we did our best to meet your satisfactory. So peace out!”

Once again, as we’ve stated in our slogan, RedFox Games is born as your personal playground to serve full or nostalgic memories, entertainment and homecoming embracement.

Meaning that our humble RedFox Games will stand strong to ensure your superlative gaming experiences and will not give up our devotion and commitment until the very end when our players declare saying

“Hey red foxes, please stop, cause it’s the end!”

Finally, we acknowledge ourselves as a small group comparing to ones that are conquering the current online game industry. However, we can assure you that our RedFox members are here to stand strong to

improve any hassles and disasters you are experiencing due to releasing game titles that are lack of its short-term preparation.

Sincerely,

David Son, CEO of RedFox Games

CrownedEmpress and KingxD like this.
  2. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

so ur sayin' we're in this for life

idk if i can handle that kind of a relationship

i might want to see other people...

Eriic, CrownedEmpress and Yusuke like this.
  3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Thanks for the post, because I don't check RedFox's FB only Rumble Fighter. At least they acknowledge that they aren't a big company and made an announcement that they are trying their best to keep the old games alive. Hopefully they hire a good staff that treats the community right. Hopefully they are not like GC.

4. Hibari

Hibari Active Member

*Claps*

5. kyoz123

kyoz123 Well-Known Member

Holy moly his name is David, this might actually be good guys.

6. DeathDevimon

DeathDevimon New Member

I approve, looking forward to a new start. Haven't played in months anyways so... I'm ready for a change.

7. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Is David a really good person's name?

8. kyoz123

kyoz123 Well-Known Member

...Sigh....i don't need anymore stupid questions in my life

9. Saitana

Saitana Active Member

I see hope. Or might be me looking at my McDonalds right now.

AlphaBlob likes this.
  10. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

ur racist

11. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Awesome!
    Now I feel ecstatic about this company! Can't wait for the transfer to complete!

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

He was also the CEO of GamesCampus as well.

13. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I know that much.

14. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

What I mean is his leadership brought problems for GamesCampus so him starting a new company doesn't guarantee he'll be better, but I do believe in second chances. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and will only improve from here on out.

15. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I see, but even though he is the CEO and the boss he has people working for him. He makes overall company polices, but if those employees are good and they manage Rumble Fighter good with Nimonix than we are ok.

Yusuke likes this.
  16. AlphaBlob

AlphaBlob Active Member

Nimonix is never the problem it's always the company they move it too...

17. GoogleV2

GoogleV2 Member

I can back David up if you guys want. I can make a thread of why I feel you guys can trust the CEO. Why must I make a new thread? I feel it is important of a well explanation of why gamescampus has fallen.

18. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

do it waste ur time

19. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

can you just tell us
    most of the time your posts are like "hey the us is getting nuked! how was your day" and just end it off there

Ayato likes this.
  20. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

We are currently under attack because we do not know what is going on.

Majestic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.