New server coming...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by terebo091085, Feb 8, 2017.

1. terebo091085

terebo091085 New Member

2. Shanad

Shanad New Member

When I logged it displayed Yin not Yang... o_O but I noticed same thing..

3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Yup I think so too. Perhaps a pvp server? What pvp players have been waiting for? :)
    Who knows

4. Woshi

Woshi New Member

PVP server? Tao is a pvp server, free roaming pvp. Would be nice to see a PVE server without having to use an Anti PK buff every hour, which is super tedious.

5. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

If you remember Correctly Tao is NOT truly PVP... If it was it would be from Jinan and Datong +. Tao is a Hybrid Pve/Pvp Server because they only have 1 server and are trying to cater to both pvp and pve players. If they release a New Server with steam the New Server will be truely PVP and they will most likely adjust Tao to Pure PVE.

6. Woshi

Woshi New Member

I hope they do then.

7. x4nax

x4nax New Member

Is there even a steady enough pop on one server to make a second one viable?

8. yang1234

yang1234 New Member

will there goes splitting the little population we have on yang and I'm pretty sure this new Yin sever is going to be like Yin on GC

9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I hope they do not, there are people like me who like things he way they are. You don't wanna pvp?...use that buff. This is a game for everyone...it should cater to none...I am not starting a new character because you are too lazy use a buff.

There is nothing wrong with Tao, its is find as is..it would be fallacy to make it pve,...the hybrid version is good enough, unless i can freely transfer my toon with all my op items to other server...which defeats the point of a new server.

10. Woshi

Woshi New Member

Your opinion is valid, however. 1 hour is not a sufficient amount of time, and there's forced pvp in later maps. Hybrid to a point yes. No need to throw an insult out there.

But to be fair, you invested more in this game than I have. So I will withdraw my "privileged" opinion and wish all the best.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

sorry about that mate, did not mean lazy as an insult...and to be fair, the buff can be longer....but in my experience you rarely get pked...unless you make a lot of enemies...I have made 3 toons so far and i have enjoyed what little "story" the have safely....

Woshi likes this.
  12. Woshi

Woshi New Member

Sorry, you are right it probably wasn't, just the way it rolled off my tongue reading it seemed like one. And yeah, "story", I just enjoy the grind, with friends or solo, without having to worry about someone coming behind me and forcing me into a PvP situation that i really have no idea how to handle, considering how poorly this game handles it. I've played games with PvP settings, and they do it a lot more, classy than this game does.