Changes must be made!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WickedNova, Jan 21, 2017.

?

Must changes be made?

1. Yes!

82.6%
  2. No.

17.4%
  1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Well ye, I forgot about Lucky Enchants.

2. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Here you go, Add a mount with no stat bonus's that's paid-to-win? No, and people will still buy it.

Edit_1: Also, 5% mount added to the shops is not a big deal, More mounts will be around for sale. Also increasing the drop rate of that specific mount in wars/boss's wouldn't hurt.

Edit_2: Sorry completely forgot to mention this LOL, Look at the Eastern MMO's now they are no longer grindy. :)

3. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Grinding for gear is how it should always stay, Level's not so much. Because this game is all about wars, events and pvp. Farming boss's for materials etc. Just look in high level wars there is no one there.

4. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Lol, Some people got in now try again ^^

5. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

I actually get happy afk grinding. Cause I get to come to my inventory full of goodies ^^

6. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Yeah I meet so many people when I afk grind, It's really amazing how many people I meet while afking :)

7. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Don't cringe at my sarcasm or I will find you.

8. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

Honestly I consider afk grinding not button mashing at the keyboard while trying to pill. I just chat away while my character is grinding/farming :)

You want to change the exp rate, you know what I get it, I really do. You want to be max level as soon as possible. But, if you don't mind me explaining a few key points as to why the game is as it is. Actually I don't care if you mind because I'm going to explain them anyways.

The game provides somewhat a difficulty to reach max level. Hmm let me guess why? You're going to need to farm gear. To cs and to enchant. Correct? Cause you're going to need the damage and you're going to need the def to be able to move on to the next set of mobs. Wow! The game actually wants you to do work to be good?! NO WAY!!! LOL.

Drop rate is way to insane as is and the drop rate continues to Feb 22nd as well as Santa box's, exp and cp. WHAT THE HECK?!? They have extended this event for new players that just joined the game when they event should of ended it on Christmas day. Oh GM's why would you do this to us!! YOURE CURSING US WITH THIS GLORIOUS EVENT!! GET OUTTA HERE! WHY ARE YOU HELPING US!

There are weekend events consistently for exp, drop rate, and cp. Honestly that's even amazing as is. What you're looking for in a game is a complete private server with 10x everything at all times. That does not make the game fun neither does it make it a challenge.

You always talk about how you're not "bothered" by this. Seems like you sure are. Pill prices you know what can be a challenge for low lvl players but it gives them more reason to go to war and to keep farming and spending money wisely. Just as every player in this game has gone through this with the difficulty of "pill money" I have too and have made it to the top of the game. For those of you going "broke" helping low level players I find that quite hilarious knowing that I give away over 300m helping low level players get through the expensive "pill money" but just as every other ts2 game I have played those are normal pill prices.

Based off you always crying about CHANGES MUST BE MADE. can already tell me by your nagging behavior that you have always gotten your way as a child. Nothing wrong with that, a parent is bound to help and support their child, but you're taking this too far now.

oh my god game, no one wants to play a game where they have to grind >.<
    As I said again you're looking for a private server where everyone is max level already. That's a bit lame. I have played private servers where I have reached max level within a day and quit the next day because the game has provided no challenge what so ever and became PURELY $$ to get gear.

The one thing I can semi agree with you on is the times for HSB and labby as they may be late for a lot of players or too early in the morning. But that kind of screws with me because im PST and those times are perfect for me haha. Anyways lets just end the pointless rants because im tired of seeing you consistently fill these forums with regurgitated information.

Yes, I grant you permission to reply to this Wicked ^^

9. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Point #1 "The Grind" Where are you getting your info, That new plays "enjoy" this grind? Because I have invited multiple players that have quit upon reaching 112-M1. Facts.

Point #2 "Skill" How is Afk grinding with gear require any skill? I'm sorry, You've lost me here.

Point #3 "Rates" We are in 2017 Embrace the change or there's one simple out-come. Look at any big MMO. The grind for levels no longer exists.

Point #4 "Nothing core of this games code has been changed since decades ago."

Point #5 "Quests" If you care to do your research, search for my post regarding this matter. Nearly a year ago here. 12-months.

Point #6 "Private Servers" I have never played on any private servers attempting to host illegal software. And your argument is very wrong, When done the correct way yes it can work.

Point #7 "Experience" I've played 12Sky2 since it's early days of Beta decades ago.

Point #8 If you still don't understand the scale of importance behind this post, And all of its positive intentions. Then so help you kind sir.

10. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

And another thing, G.M's have not shown any presence in game. So I'm also sort of lost here, As to why you say, Adding rates to a dated XP formula is helping us. Adding in XP Rates and Drop Rates is not something that requires much effort to do whatsoever. However interacting with your community does require effort to an extent.

11. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

I have to agree with this 3

You are more then right about the grind to get gear how are they supposed to kill m15 mobs with m2 gear sometimes even clean that exp rate is made for them to learn the game while they get to max lvl, but it wouldnt hurt to get a higher drop rate, since the drops are so bad for good stuff like pets and leets we could get 5x drop rate more often.

The point here isnt just the exp rate, wich i dont think its so bad since many players are m33 already, but the lack of new stuff in game especially when we reach g4 we barely got nothing to do but keep farming because they dont give us the chance to do anything else, we have been asking virginghosts in yang since the day this game started, that encourages pvp and will get us some new items like elixir feathers etc..

12. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

The grind could stay if that's what everyone wants, I have no issues with that. However we need actual changes to start happening for the better, Healing Pills and Chi Pills need to be reduced in prices significantly. the "H" guide needs to be re-written to accommodate for the lack of no quests. My self along with @Fleshmonkey can help out with that. Text for items/wars/maps/announcements need to be re-written with proper descriptions and grammar. There's a lot more things I have written down, Just waiting for this post to raise more awareness. Thanks for everyone's suggestions, opinions and ideas up to this point. You are appreciated! :)

13. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

Wicked why do you keep saying there is no grinding in big mmo's have you not played Black Desert or Blade and soul last years top MMO's ? black desert you spend weeks grinding for one level just like here and the same goes for blade and soul. Hongmoon levels require millions of exp and hours of grinding (i should know im hm9) stop using that as a base for your argument because its incorrect.

Woshi likes this.
  14. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Yeah bro, I've played both. B&S Didn't really like to much though, The new awakening in BDO is pretty neat. But yeah, I just stated about I don't mind leaving the XP rates. That's not the issue really, New players cannot afford pills even after teaching them how to salvage rares for 1ml + 9% stones, It doesn't sustain them long enough cause rares do not drop that often, sometimes you can have really bad luck. :) Also the "H" guide definitely needs to be worked on. Little steps at a time right?

15. BlueBlue

BlueBlue New Member

I've played 7 different iterations of 12Sky2 and RedFox was easily the worst one. The only GM here is completely out of touch with the game and seems to have zero knowledge about the game itself. The game did not do a good job of helping new players work their way up to being relevant in the game. Spending money on the game does not feel rewarding at all for the items you receive. I think this server is really not even suited to new players coming in from Steam so I'm really surprised it was ever green lit. 12Sky2 is an old game and has always had difficulties in terms of server population and faction balance but I think this version has actually added more problems than ever before. If you enjoy the "classic" aspect where grinding is slow and new patches/items come very slowly then you will like playing here. Just my thoughts and unfortunately there is no better option for 12Sky2 US servers since Aeria/Hun closed shop.

Geneaux likes this.
  16. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Waow

17. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

@Fleshmonkey Let's wait for some responses from the G.Ms regarding the pills, and the "H" menu. So hopefully we can get started on that. We gotta start making little changes at a time, and not just go on day-by-day with no changes at all. :)

18. Sayurii

Sayurii New Member

"XP gain, We are in 2017 no one wants to spend months to reach max level to have fun. They will quit."
    Damn right, this is the main reason i don't play on this server (and drop rates, even with that crappy premium scroll, i still get jack **** in sos) i've been on this for 8 years, i'm done with slow grinding, but don't mind slow pet grinding. (unless auto hunt was free, then meh, who the hell cares how slow character xp it is)

resorted to pouring about 500 gbp pounds on a private server that i've been playing for a few months, redfoxes loss i guess.

...edit: not to mention gp is overpriced as hell.

19. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

hm, We'll just be needing some more opinions, I'll be editing this entire post soon. :)

20. zPodah

zPodah Member

Hi Blue <3