Rates Increase! Get Ready to go Hunting!

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [GM]Shinnen, Jan 20, 2017.

1. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Heroes,

Why settle for standard rates when you can get more out of your adventures? From 18:30 to Monday, January 23, we’re offering increases on the following types of gains:
    • 2x Experience monster kills
    • 2x Item Drop rates on all monsters
    • +2 Contribution Points gains during PvP
    Event Duration:
    January 20, 2016 18:30 - January 23, 2016 18:30 server time

08102016_12Sky_RatesIncrease_main.jpg

Don’t wait, as these bonuses won’t last for too long. Log in and take advantage of these boosts today!

2. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

Drop Rate seems pretty "not good". At Solemn Grounds and nothing really drops.

3. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

This is getting bored I don't know how longer I last here. Barely any players, can't enchanting break at 80%, holiday event is *** can't even get Santa box #4.

4. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

don't lose faith! As soon as Steam releases the game population will come! Come visit Noble Dragon!

5. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Steam players will not like the grind. There are so many others games to choose from on Steam that does not require such intense grind such as Tera Online for example.

I've tried to tell the GM's on multiple occasions during CBT that the drop rates and XP rates need to be increased substantially.
    Players will always purchase items such as xp boosts/cosmetics if the game is fun and interesting. But as it stands, The game is dull and very grindy with little to no reward.

The fun part of this game is the end game such as the faction vs faction system, HSB's And reaching the high levels for the level effects,skills,mounts,wars,gears etc. However, Making the levels hard to obtain WILL make players quit almost instantly.

Another thing, The pills WILL cost an insane amount of silver jeons for new players, and most likely they will run out of money before they ever reach any decent levels.

I get that some-players don't mind the grind, I my self do not. However, the "majority" of new gamer's of this generation will hate it. Thus leading to negative reviews on steam and once again players will just quit.

I have given many suggestions during CBT, but none have been taken into effect. I really do wish well for this game and it's company, and I will still check it out during it's steam release, However. If you want the game to be successful many changes must be made "before" it's steam release or the game will repeat it's course in history.

I have taken both community aspects and business aspects into account, And the game can be successful for both the company and the players. However without the GM's or the Developers approval/acknowledgement I will no longer throw blind suggestions. So if you guy's really do want the game to be successful you need to acknowledge your current community members and start actually making changes that are needed. After all we are the ones that go through the grind.

Thanks to anyone that has taken the time to read through that long message. :) ~ You are appreciated!

Original post can be found here

6. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

true! I'm grinding away w/o 2xp Pill because its only bought with CP or 25m which is costly because the drop rate is pretty bad. I like the community but yes. TRUTH!

7. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Thanks buddy, I appreciate your response :) Hopefully once the post I had posted is verified, others will also be able to state their opinions and vote. And hopefully then we will be acknowledged and changes will be made. :)

8. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

I don't understand why people will complain about the "grind." This grind is a joke, their is free auto-pill. As well as free 7 day auto hunt when you start the game. As well as being able to purchase more auto hunt from the herb master. There is no such thing as a "grind" here.
    Those who complain about making this game grind friendly, don't understand the TS1 grind. When you're struggling trying to get 1-2 levels a week post M1

9. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

I see your point too! (^_^)y we are gifted with the auto-hunt.. although really good feature of the game, not all of players will be able to afk hunt with it; but yes your point is very valid and on point!

I myself can rarely afk hunt and I appreciate the xp event posted. I don't have too much qualms about the grind and xp just the drop rate seems not enhanced at all.

10. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Like I have already stated, I do not mind the grind. Please read carefully before going off on a limb. You need to understand that this is not Twelve Sky and we are in 2017. When we play games, we play to have fun. If we are grinding afk the entire time what's the point in that? Is that your definition of fun? or enjoyment. It won't change the drop rates, It wont change where the games fun begins, And it definitely wont interest new players.

All current players are from TS or Aeria/Hun versions. However if you want to grab the interest of new players changes will need to be made, keeping the game the same will not change anything and it definitely will not interest new players.

I was a CBT member, and it took well over 16 hours to reach level 25 in CBT. The majority of CBT players have already left due to no changes being made. You are free to your own opinion, Like I have already said. I will no longer give blind suggestions if there is no action being taken, The decision is up to them. Many have already complained, Many have made post's and nothing has been changed. That is the point that I'am trying to get out.

There is a huge difference between a closed community and an open community, If the closed community feels that changes must be made for the better, and nothing has been done. Then once the community launches on steam the complaints are going to be just the same.

We have given many suggestions during CBT, but none have been taken into account. I'm sure we all want what's better for the game and it's community however, seeing nothing being done and or changed have made the majority of the loyal players from CBT quit.

11. zPodah

zPodah Member

TL;DR: Deadfox

Sp3ctra likes this.
  12. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

This company is hard i've been telling them the same thing over 6 months
    All they need to do is hear what we have to say but they can't do that is just do what we say
    We will bring players more fun and more money to them

But for some reason they only do what SGData says to do
    If they keep like that they will get broke, there is a reason ALT1 closed and SGData is holding 12sky2, some1 didnt do what they should and here we are now, we only need RFG to ask SGData our stuff and its all cool

N0va is completely right we have been saying the same thing over and over again but no1 listens, if at leasts we could have a chat with Shinnen for 15mins we could say everything they need to say to SGData but they dont take 15 mins to listen players

If you need me say the day and the time i will take the moment to speak with whoever is needed, for my Dragon faction tell Gekido to call me here on forums please
    Tyvm

Sp3ctra and NosheN like this.
  13. Sp3ctra

Sp3ctra Member

WERE R U ? WHAT U DOING ? didnt see u long time ...

14. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

@Shinnen What was the purpose of CBT players testing and giving feed-back, If the majority of things we gave feed-back on have not been touched. There was no presence of GM's during CBT that I and others I played with know of.
    And the majority have left for one reason. The xp rates are bad, and the drop rates are terrible. The pill prices still have not been changed even after count-less complaints.

Even now it seem's that all the feed-back being given is just disregarded. I have just one question, Have you or anyone else on the staff team actually tried to level or farm items without using the auto-hunt feature?

15. NosheN

NosheN New Member

.. i think dop rates & exp rates are ok, the game shouldn't be too easy, but i agree about pill's prices, they are too hight, without Christmas box i probably couldn't grind.

-sry for my english xD-

16. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Hey how u doing
    Im just waiting for changes here
    Dont feel like playing that turk server sono quit on it and im coming back to play again next week hope this changes thee next days

arbani likes this.
  17. arbani

arbani Member

Yeahh...lets rock again man...hihihi

18. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Also, What happened to all the GM's that were on the forums during CBT?

19. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

I believe they have 1 game master per game, and during CBT since it was in development it required "more hands on deck", though I do like Shinnen better than the others.

20. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

They really should get another GM or some forum moderators or something