[Game] Story Time - Take 2!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by M4cropod, Jan 14, 2017.

1. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

as some of you probably know, the first Story Time thread got closed, because of not exactly known reasons. But because of the fact that I don't believe that this idea in itself is harmful in any way to an Off Topic Forum section of any kind, I'll remake the thread, but this time with some rules:

- no sexual references
    - no insults directed at NimoniX/Redfox
    - be funny, unlike last time (jk)

I'll start out with one sentence - the beginning of another user-made story:

"One day, I sat on a bench in a train station."

And you shall simply continue it with a single sentence on your own. You can let the built-up story drift into every kind of plot twist or whatever as long as it is connected to the previous sentence blocks in some way.

Have fun!

2. tinythe2ndplace

tinythe2ndplace Well-Known Member

and found out that gourdy already had closed my thread

3. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

So I started to reflect whether I was just wasting my time all along with this, as I suddenly spot a huge, gigantic ball on top of a building...

4. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

and the gigantic ball was actually zecurb himself, staring down at us plebs down below.

KarateMan likes this.
  5. KarateMan

KarateMan Active Member

whilst contemplating suicide because I **** at suggestions yet again but then the GoD of suggestos tiny tickles my pickle.

6. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

I got a Story. It's called NimoniX.

Once there was NimoniX. They were so crappy as a company that everyone die.

The End.

tamirtov and KarateMan like this.
  7. tinythe2ndplace

tinythe2ndplace Well-Known Member

Relationship in Turmoil Over Discovery of Steam Anime Games
    January 13, 2017 - News - Tagged: Fans, Local, Video Games - no comments
    [​IMG]

CONCORD, MA — In a very unfortunate turn of events, Megan Crampton’s relationship with her boyfriend of four years, Dan Abbott, is in jeopardy. According to their family and friends, the source of the couple’s strife was triggered by Abbott’s Steam library, where Crampton allegedly found what can only be described as “those *** Chinese games”.

Crampton tearfully recounted how she discovered Abbott’s disturbing hobby to the press. “At first I thought he was cheating on me, because he never let me see his laptop. But when I opened up his Steam account I found something much worse than I could have imagined.”

Abbott’s library contained titles such as Recettear, Daganronpa, and most damning of all HuniePop. To make the situation even worse, Abbott wrote user reviews for his depraved games. In one of his reviews for Steins;Gate, Abbott dares to say, “Steins;Gate sets a high bar for visual novels on Steam; it’s superior to the anime and I hope to see more Nitro+ games on here in the future.”

Abbott’s friends claim his behavior is nothing out of the ordinary, and even imply his hobby to be healthy. However just a glance at Abbott’s Steam friends reveals a sea of anime related avatars, completely invalidating any argument they would have.

Even Abbott’s mother shows a lack of concern when confronted with her son’s degenerate activities. “As long as those crazy Japanese games keep him away from pot, I don’t really care what he plays,” she tells Anime Maru.

Understandably, Crampton was at a complete wreck, as would be any sane person upon the discovery that their significant other actually plays Melty Blood. She is not planning to immediately break up with Abbott, but will not be attending senior prom with him this spring.

Rfirezilla, tamirtov and Shana like this.
  8. KarateMan

KarateMan Active Member

and at prom they turned into those *** agenda promoting Malaysian propaganda cartoons

9. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

I'm playing Dino Crisis right now and I would be scared if I were younger and not desensitized by all the **** I've seen throughout the years