GM: Dungeons....No point..No motivation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mplustravel, Mar 5, 2016.

1. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Dear Redfox..
    Can you explain to me why play?
    Although this is just the beginning and is visible effort on your part to improve the game, but...
    There's no point to grind to higher level ... All dungeons is for nothing... No drops from mobs or minimal, no drop from BOX in loot room. There's no motivation. Why go to dungeon and your drop is 0? You try GCM or CC or SRS dung?
    Again: There's no motivation.

Shyheim and Spite like this.
  2. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I just wanted create topic about that but i will join to you . I think taht Paul was telling something about fun ingame and that it will be good etc ... Here on this picture is drop from Red pazzes cof from 40 boxes i got 36 boxes empty and rest was this trash .

Other day CC green run 1x Elix 2x Jewel ( i need 30 for stupid 30%TS ) and 1 BSM

Great work great drop

Attached Files:

• drop.gif
      drop.gif
      File size:
      57.6 KB
      Views:
    Morphyne likes this.
  3. stdlibdoth

stdlibdoth New Member

lol

WuTiking likes this.
  4. WuTiking

WuTiking Member

5. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Tell me about it, the reason for people ACTUALLY playing on GC was because even the poorest son of a ***** could get rich provided that he put enough effort into the game, example CGM, now it's all pay2win, the cons in this game outweight the pros.
    People's best bet now is speculating the market in order to turn a profit, and even THAT, is a stretch with the current economy.

6. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

The reason RF put very low drop rate with so many empty boxes and nothing from mobs is because they want u to buy IM passes. The rank items are dropped like rain with these passes, I got them from almost every single mob when I ran with my friend after he bought IM passes.
    [​IMG]

balb1n0 likes this.
  7. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

l m f a o

Why do they do this? **** like this literally ruins the game for people who don't pay. When paying users have no one to play with, then they stop playing too.

8. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Oh come on, show us your name, we won't bite, we promise, i think...

9. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I am fine with buying premium i am fine with buying XP cards scales Bags but buying pazzes for dungeons what is bassicly the core of game ?

YOu know what RF ?? go **** yourself and gl you forced a lot of ppl to leave and its still continue ...

SirRazvan and machatzi like this.
  10. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Doesn t matter you will drop anything in that dungeons until you will buy IM pazzes

machatzi likes this.
  11. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

I find it nonsense when there're so many boxes but they're just empty, at least they should give us something like gold, even not much lol

12. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

They won't ever replyyy, cause they don't give a damn. They just want this game going for 1 month , squizing all the $$ they can , and then they will leave the game for another publisher. That's all they do .

machatzi likes this.
  13. Ezekiel2517

Ezekiel2517 Member

omfg....fu....ck u Venus....oh Ahri

i have good hope...but its biggest p2w what ive seen...and this is 10 years old game....hh i make few lvls and few kills and probably on 99,99 leave....coz i really wont pay for drop...

machatzi likes this.
  14. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I already left ... until there will be at least global x3 drop rate increase i am not gona be back

machatzi likes this.
  15. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

This is why they sold all passes because they give you huge bonuses like triple exp. This game is pathetically p2w it isn't even worth it for anyone who cannot spend money here.

machatzi likes this.
  16. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Its not about that if somebody can t spend ? This game is really old buged bulshit . Most of as play it just from nostalgy and to make rest . I can pay 10e for WoW or buy CS or others where it won t be bugge x time better.

If they want to money for XP cards premium decos be my guest . But for pazzes to dungeons for the core of game ? naaah thats retarded . The most sad thing is that ppl are buying IM like hell. Their lifes have to be really poor and sad if they are spending 500 $$ for this game ...

We will see if they will be interested to change something before 50% of server will leave but maybe they will have already enough money from payers , good for them

17. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

The thing is, as was pointed out, this game is buggy as hell.

The second thing is, the prices are extraordinary.

Third, it's not just pay2win; it's some mutated giant pay2win. Payers don't have a "slight edge" over their opponents. And it's not enough to just buy prem. It's everything else on top of that: the trigrams, the bboxes, the passes, the Kunlun beads, the items to make decos. These are not simply items of convenience.

I've bought credits here, as I have with every publisher for this game. I'm a grown ass man making my own money; I can do that. But no way in hell am I going to drop hundreds of dollars on this out of principle. I am not rich by any means, but even if I were a billionaire, I would not spend all that they require.

Vanguard, machatzi and ihgyug like this.
  18. Ezekiel2517

Ezekiel2517 Member

RF just die sooner then subagames 9D.....

19. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Well too bad people like Yushimao put 100hundreds of dollars to get +14 :D

Shyheim likes this.
  20. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I Really feel pity for those spending hundreds of $ to walk around with shiny OP Weapons.
    Sooner or later, it will be just them.. and their weapons :)