Kazz' Kings and Pawns [1v1]

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Ketranis, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

You're actually so r3tarded you're not even worth answering to, but I`ll make this effort just for your trash self.

Not sure how you're saying you sht on me back in the day when I perf'd you twice and I was 9-0ing you with default. I still have the screens if you want any proof. And they're not even from OGP, they're from GC when I already quit LOL.

I asked u to join my guild? How? There was a guild bug for a year and a half and right afterwards I joined CrimeScene or Turbulence and I stayed there until early 2014 when I moved to idk what guild n RF closed. Not sure why I'd ask you to join my guild when I had 1.7k LP before the reset and I was #1 1v1er when the game closed LMAO.

You have more series than me? That's a pretty bold statement there sir, I`ll ask you to back it up. I can back up at least 4 of my wins on you and 2 of my perfections, but the question is can you prove that you got more than that? Let's be realistic, we all know you're trash.

And series are there for a reason. Think of it like this, because that's the reason you keep series, right? If I was #5 and I 1v1'd the #1 1v1er right now and he's 20 series ahead of me, if I beat him once, I become #1 by ur logic, right? But right afterwards, I lose again, which means that I'm back to my original rank. Series are there for a reason, if the series didn't matter at all then the #1 1v1er would be everchanging and never stable, which gives birth to frauds like you or the NA kids who all call themselves #1 1v1er. Problem is you can't even hope to be anywhere near me when you're still getting perfected and losing to Kazz.

Not wasting more time on you. Bye.

2. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

No, I don't seek anyone's acceptance in this game. Why would you care about what everyone else thinks and why are you assuming things about myself?

Trashtalk makes half the fun of this game whether you want it or not. I've always trashtalked both people who are worse and better than me and it'd be pretty stupid to say that I look up to people who're worse than me and I seek their acceptance. Trashtalk just makes half the game, it's boring to just win everyone and not be able to boast about it or say anything bad about it. Beef is awesome, but I guess that's hard to understand when you're telling it to a non-1v1er.

3. killallgays

killallgays New Member

Series are only useful for a short period of time. if i lost 5 times when i first started and then beat someone 3 times after a while, regardless of the series score, I am better. Talking about series from OGP and GC mean nothing now because someone can change during that time period. Fight now and whoever gets more series is better. I beat lots of top 10 1v1ers at ogp, does that mean im good now? no, i'm trash now. series are useless unless they're series from recent time.

also what was ur ign on ogp, curious to know who you are.

alex8541 likes this.
  4. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

Series are for a short period of time? Lol. Then what's that time? Just cause you beat someone 50 times at ogp and he beat you once at RedFox doesn't make him better than you. Series are not "timed" and they don't "expire", LMAO. If they did then it again would be pretty pointless and, by the same example, the #1 1v1er would change every week or month or whatever time period you'd choose. You're 50 series ahead yet the opponent is better than you, that's pretty stupid y'know. Makes the whole series thing pointless.

My IGN was ThunderLeg.

Ahegao likes this.
  5. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

@Vurtune
    Well, that's just my assumption knowing you. You always seemed the kind of a dog, no offence meant, that doesn't necesarilly mean you're like that, but you still kick me from the rooms, with no actual reason..
    If you won 50 series against someone back in OGP, and he now beats you, you can't actually know if in your prime you could beat him now, when he's at his peak. You have to get that rust off and try fight him when you feel ready for it.
    Imo ft9's don't matter even a tiny bit, but the potential of development of a player matters way more.
    Back in OGP I beat Bounce 9-6 9-3 9-2, but I swear, I'm talking metaphorically 'cos that's what he deserves, his skill has bloomed now and I couldn't ever beat him in my prime with his actual skills. I don't like his way of acting and stuff, but I think he deserves some credit now.
    I'm not the proper 1v1er that can talk about this now, but imo he had an incredible skill boom and I don't think this post is to mock his skills, but his attitude.

alex8541 likes this.
  6. killallgays

killallgays New Member

think about what you said. If someone beat me 2 years ago 10 times and they beat me today now, they are better than me regardless of the total score of the series. If it was only based on series i can talk about series back on ogp when they tried countless times to beat me and claim i'm better even when they are better. It is like i said, you can't use series from years ago because you are not at the same skill level when you did those series. I may have been better in the past but now, they are better. Obviously the time period isn't 1 day or 1 week, but it definitely isn't a year.

alex8541 likes this.
  7. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Thunderlag, you don't seem to understand you're trash. 9-6 stay eZ. Didn't even screen it u know ur inrelevant n always will be. 2016 still a dillusional fraud kys.

8. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

If only this monkey of a thunderlag could understand this. O Well last match 9-6 for me he took the L thats what matters

9. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

Sounds like you're Dende. If I'm right, then I'm not going to bother a person I perfected in your so called prime.

Gonna answer the other guy a bit later.

10. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

No, and I`ll tell you why. Your logic can be applied backwards as well. Series are kept especially because they don't reset. If u just reset the series every year why would u even bother to keep them? If, let's say, someone who I was 30 series up against 1 or 2 years ago beats me now, after I quit, that doesn't mean the certain person is better than me. You're talking about "improvement", but you don't take into account this thing called "rust". Just because he won against me with an overpowered scroll I've never played against when he caught me online after a year of inactivity that doesn't mean he's better than me. In fact, how do you calculate if you're better than someone when he was in his prime if you measure skill by time? If we used your method, one indicator would be, considering that the certain person you consider yourself better than has quit and/or rusted enough to not even be a challenge anymore(which happened to me in that one ft9 against bounce, and the proof that I even got to 6 in that state is shameful enough for him), fighting someone who that certain person has beaten in his prime and hasn't quit since then. Since I perfected Bounce a couple of times and won many times against him until 2014 and early 2015, that made me better than him until then. But a year passed, and let's say he got better now and improved, that doesn't change the fact that I perfected him nor the fact that I'm ahead in series with him. In this year that passed I quit RF and the day I log in to see what's up he just 1v1s me and beats me, does that mean he beat me when I was in my prime, at my best skill level? Of course not, because I didn't keep in shape while he nerded the game all this while.

Now about that indicator; the only person who fits these conditions is Kazz. Did I perf Bounce when I was in my prime as well as when I was just half as good as my prime back in 2015? The answer is yes. Did I beat Kazz back then, at least a couple of times if I wasn't up in series? Yes. In fact somewhere in the summer of 2015 or something my series with kazz were 7-9 which is quite a feat for someone who doesn't play. Now, this year has passed and it's pretty stupid to say that Kazz also improved after this time, because he didn't lose to anyone and he was pretty much beating everybody since he was the only good player left. Now, at this moment, after Bounce improved so much and is so much better than the old top 5 players, why is he still losing 9-0 with perfections against Kazz? Hmm, it just MIGHT BE that he's still trash. In fact, I'm sure that's the reason. He can't get a round from someone I could fight on equal terms with and he pretends he's better than me, which is pretty stupid considering he has nothing to base that off of.

So whichever way you take, even if we take your flawed option with resetting series after a year, or not resetting them, I am still better than Bounce.

Oh yeah, also that match I lost 6-9 was also more than a year ago, so shouldn't that be void in this case as well, if we follow your logic? You should try a little bit harder.

11. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

I don't feel bothered at all, I excuse you. It wasn't about 1v1ing, but about attitude and you just proved my point.
    And when it comes to 1v1ing I don't remember you getting a perf on me because you always duqed, even more you never stayed in a room with me, or even wanted to fight me. Only time we fought was in a tournament and I beat your ass.

12. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

All this text and still proved nothing other then u just complete trash, if so I'd like to count my 500 series in OGP when u was the kind of trash that lost to me over and over again and eventualy asked "R0cky" to ft9 in your place lmfao garbo we done 9-6 L. know your place dog And try not forget it.U know u catched these hands in OGP,GC and RedFox gon be lit.

2016-2017 nigas be like series from years ago still count im better then u. CATCH THESE HANDS BOY?

PS: u claimed to be top 1 yet u beat Aery once? Nice series or wait wait wait no series considerd there Nice! Take this L. Thunderleg I mean u made a top 1v1 list once u put robito on it as top 5ish Expect to be taken serious kys.

13. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

All your wins where with shaolin tiger I quote "when shaolin came out I became top 1"~thunderleg.
    Biggest L ever taken.

"When I came back" the 9-2 u posted vs kazz was before our ft9 I was in dat room And challenged u afterwards keep sht talkin and takin L's

I could continue to give examples of your frauds "perfects" against me or the "perfect" kazz gave in a random spar never in a ft9. u couldn't bother to see how trash you really are and keep kicking those that smak u down, talk about the past and fraud things up so I wont. Hell i'd like to see your screens tho from back then like a real nerd would save em u brought them over in a map called "My Life" kys.

Last L for today got bored of handig them out to you for free. Ill charge 1k rc for THE upcomming ones

14. Electra

Electra Member

[​IMG]

15. killallgays

killallgays New Member

solution to your first problem is why would you have a serious 1v1 when you know you're rusty as ****. If you are, and you still go into the 1v1, you can't use that as an excuse. you know you're rusty, so practice. Who cares if he calls u out for running, if you are better than him you will come back and beat him? right? If he beat you now, go back a week later after unrusting and beat him, you have your proof if he brings up the old series, 1v1 again and that will show who is better. i beat you loads in old ogp does that mean im currently a better 1v1er than you now? no it doesn't, regardless of the series score. If you are better than him, you would 1v1 him now and beat him. If you're rusty, "unrust" then do it. Don't go into the fight knowing you're rusty and then use that as an excuse. And if you still fight knowing you're rusty and he trash talks you, ignore it. If you truly believe you are better, ignore him trash talking you, get better again and win.

16. Ketranis

Ketranis Member

Ha ha!

RumbleFighter_12182016-162745.jpg

17. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

nice hairline kazz

18. Ketranis

Ketranis Member

zE.

19. Electra

Electra Member

I am wondering actually if someone on RF already beat Kazz in [1v1].

[​IMG]

20. Alban

Alban Clean Up Crew

This ***** ThunderLeg never beat me, I don't even know why this ***** still lying around lmao.
    I don't consider anyone good in EU.
    Back then when I used to play this game during OGPlanet, I got bored af because there was no challenge.
    Only Explizit and Savage had a chance back then against me.

~ Aery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.