[Sacred Scroll] Underground

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by SeeJest, Dec 16, 2016.

?

Do you support Underground?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe, if ...

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SeeJest

SeeJest Bushido

Underground
    Scroll Description: "The strong live and the weak die", this is the only rule in the Underground. Honed through combat against the most skilled fighters of all styles of martial arts, this style proves to be the strongest. <by SeeJest>

[​IMG]

A small synopsis of the ideas around the creation of this scroll and the combos listed below. In the Underground, versatility and power is key which is why I have included two short, two long combos along with two shorter combos. There is no ground hit because if you can't get up you can't continue to fight, hence a win in the Underground. Overall, the combos are meant to be fast, versatile and powerful. If you ever seen Baki the Grappler, that has a strong influence on this scroll as well.

[​IMG]

STANCE
    [​IMG]

FRONT GRAB
    [​IMG]
    Grab the foe's face/throat slamming them onto the ground with strong force.
    Speed: Fast
    Damage: (250)
    Distance: None

BACK GRAB
    [​IMG]
    A German Suplex.
    Damage: (210)
    Distance: Moderate

COUNTER
    [​IMG]
    Jump up quickly wrapping around the foe, locking legs around the foe's neck then the body is pivoted backwards, tossing the foe.
    Damage: (280)
    Distance: Far

Note: Combo is the count of the hits from the combo. Speed is how fast the entire combo can be performed. Damage is the damage the inputs do, duh. Distance is how far the final hit knocks back.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. SeeJest

SeeJest Bushido

PUNCH COMBOS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A series of strong punches. First three punches have good angling capabilities while the final does not angle well at all, this is made up by its reach, damage and knock back distance. Quick resets for the first two punches, but slow to moderate on the final two.
    Description: Left-fist short rising straight punch > Right-fist swing > Left-fist short uppercut (to stomach) > Jump into a Left-first downward swing (knock back, far).
    Combo: 4 Hits
    Speed: Fast to Moderate
    Damage: (80)(100)(120)(160) - (460)
    Distance: Far

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A punch and kick mixed combo, utilized for fencing. The first two punches as mentioned above have good angling capabilities, but the kicks do not angle too well, except for the last kick which angles quite well due to the rotation and arc it utilizes. Quick reset for each attack in this combo.
    Description: Left-fist short rising straight punch > Right-fist swing > Right-foot high kick > Left-foot high kick (360, anti-clockwise) > Short jumping right-knee (knocks for airborne) into a right-foot high kick (knock back).
    Combo: 6 Hits
    Speed: Fast to Moderate
    Damage: (80)(100)(110)(120)(80,100/150) - (590/640)
    Distance: Short

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A quick two hitter, utilized for a quick knock back. The kick has decent angling capabilities and has a knock back distance farther than average.
    Description: Left-fist short rising straight punch > Right-foot high kick (knock back).
    Combo: 2 Hits
    Damage: (80)(130) - (210)
    Distance: Average to Far

3. SeeJest

SeeJest Bushido

KICK COMBOS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A quick series of kicks. Good angling capabilities on each kick, especially on the final which has a large hit box due to the rotation and arc of the kick. Reset on these kicks are very good as well, a tad better than the reset for the punch combos above.
    Description: Right-foot low rotating kick > Left-foot mid-high T-kick (rotate clockwise, 360) > Left-foot low T-kick > Right-foot spinning-kick (clockwise, 360)(knock back).
    Combo: 4 Hits
    Damage: (90)(110)(100)(150) - (450)
    Distance: Average

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A longer combo utilizing kicks and a single punch. This combo also acts as a longer launcher. Angling capabilities, other than the first two kicks, are decent but the speed of output is made up for this. The fourth hit is a short-height launcher and can also be used as a fencer with the final kick being the airborne knock back, similar to Tengoryu's Karate's PPKP combo. Reset is slow on the final last 3 hits in this combo.
    Description: Right-foot low rotating kick > Left-foot mid-high T-kick (rotate clockwise, 360) > Right-fist low L-punch (to stomach) > Left-fist low uppercut > Right-foot low sweeper kick (launches foe, low launcher) > Jumping/spin dragon kick (clockwise, 360)(knock back).
    Combos: 5 Hits
    Speed: Moderate
    Damage: (90)(110)(130)(130)(100/160) = (560/620)
    Distance: Short to Average
    Note: The 100 is the damage on airborne foes, while the 160 is on standing foes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A very quick kick/punch BU launcher. (not a clue if BU means what I think it means btw) The combo overall has decent angling capabilities, this is made up for by a fast recovery and output speed of every hit.
    Description: Right-foot low rotating kick > Left-fist short uppercut (to stomach) > Right-fist downward swing (BU launcher).
    Combos: 3 Hits
    Damage: (90)(120)(150) - (360)
    Distance: None to Short

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A dashing jumping knee attack aimed at the foe's face which breaks through guards. This powerful knee on hit, causes the foe to stagger backwards, holding their face (same animation as Dirty's headbutt grab is applicable). This result is the same on both guarding and non-guarding foes, the damage is simply raised on the latter. It is also omni-directional. Due to what this combo does, the recovery time is average to slow, to lower the chance of spamming.
    Description: A running jump knee to the foe's face. Hit foe's stagger back. Omni-directional and breaks through guards.
    Combos: 1 Hit
    Damage: (80/200)
    Distance: Short

If you have read this far, I appreciate it along with any comments and thoughts you may have, was pretty fun editing clips together to make new combos :D

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  4. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

Is this the trend now ? LMFAO how tf do u guys put all of these uh things togethr! Oh boy Im jealous asf

5. SeeJest

SeeJest Bushido

I saw someone else who was doing it and i thought i must b able to do this myself lol

6. tinythe2ndplace

tinythe2ndplace Well-Known Member

both of you are doing it wrong

7. SacredSwordJr

teach me
    teach me

8. SeeJest

SeeJest Bushido

How so?

9. SeeJest

SeeJest Bushido

Maybe, but you need some sort of screen recording software and video editing software. I use shadowplay from nvidia if you have a nvidia graphic card and i downloaded adobe premiere a while back.

10. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

i wish ihad a good computer ugh

11. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

These combos have good flow work.

Sb: this is what we do know tho? ( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )
    Lmao

12. SacredSwordJr

This is the new trend mah friend