What will you rate RF as when it releases on Steam?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SomeHyena, Dec 10, 2016.

?

So, what are you rating it as?

1. Positive

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Negative

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. Negative until avalons are fixed

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Negative until they start adding things to the shop instead of to boxes

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

Honestly, once new steam players try the game for themselves, they THEMSELVES will leave a negative review for us old players.

For all those who say we should only leave positive review, that's kinda dumb because the only person you're fooling is yourself.
    Once they login themselves and check it out, they'll know the real facts.
    Hope those new steam players gonna have fun playing with boxing.

Yusuke likes this.
  2. LeonSilva

LeonSilva New Member

i still think we should all give positive reviews even if RF doesnt deserve them. the reviews might help convince some people to at least give RF a try when otherwise they wouldve never touched the game. but if after that the game still manages to get negative reviews by majority of steam users then we can always just edit our reviews and change them to negative also (knowing we at least tried to do what was best for the game).

but really if most people are going towards this steam thing with a negative attitude, then what do you really expect to happen. we gotta at least give this a shot as it might just be the last hope for the game.

Shogahayashi and M4cropod like this.
  3. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

Wow, I don't even know where to start. There are a PLETHORA of reasons why giving a positive review is important:

1. Yes, you kinda fool the people, that is true. But then again, the possibility exists, that people who try the game out, will stay with the game - despite its flaws, as it has also some big incentives. Before you disagree: You did stay.

2. On Amazon for example, reviews totally decide if your product will be looked at - at all. It's the same with Steam: Bad reviews --> no interest in trying out the game.

3. We should give them the "chance" to try the game out. There will be people who take on the "Boxing grind".

4. A slowly dying game almost always completely dies at the end, because the players who stay become more pro, but especially way more arrogant and cocky (of course there is also the "company side" to this issue, but let's only look at what we can do). New players are "scrubs", "noobs" and "too ez targets" for the more experienced players. Ask yourself: How can this game not die out, when you behave as childishly as that. The aforementioned players totally lose the far sight over the game and look at themselves and how they can benefit - even though it could be that these "pro players" are the only profiteers.

4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

optimism is fighting back I like it

LeonSilva, Shogahayashi and M4cropod like this.
  5. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

I am usually a quite pessimistic person though...

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

LMAOO

100000Likes, IGiveLikes and Fraud like this.
  7. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Hey man I'll trade you a riven mod or 40p for a frost prime systems

8. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

Your amazon example doesn't work like that mate lmaoo.
    That only applies to products that are actually good on Amazon.
    If you sell a bad product on Amazon and pay a 3rd party to buff up your product review with 5 stars, it will just get negative reviews and no longer be wanted quickly.
    Again, you're only fooling yourself.

As for RF on steam, now let's say all current players decide to post that positive review, how long do you think that fake positive review will last? I'd give it a week or two max before they realize the positive reviews are full of bs.

If RF was actually good and we spammed positive reviews, obviously it help RF greatly but the problem is NimoniX here.

We told NimoniX what we want, what we don't want. They just don't care. People been complaining about boxes for how long and what have we been getting lately? NimoniX is the problem here guys...
    NimoniX can't be saved if they themselves don't want to be saved.

9. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

if I had one, I would. I've had frost since he released though so I haven't bothered farming lol

10. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

If y'all hating on boxes, and I see BF LE scrolls in your inventory prepare for a

[​IMG]

Shogahayashi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.