Starting to notice new players come to Rumble Fighter...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Negrosaki, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

=C Meggi you still play? It's me Josh.

2. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Josh37 (Doubt you remember me) But um wow, how's college going for you?

3. PinkRanger

PinkRanger Member

not all games papi

tamirtov likes this.
  4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

This

Fraud, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  5. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

Only RF have the most

PinkRanger likes this.
  6. PinkRanger

PinkRanger Member

yea I suppose but to be honest this and league is the game where I've found a high level of toxic players and members of a community
    new or not but its human nature to act out when their parental control is not present

7. PinkRanger

PinkRanger Member

sad to say that is the truth like I try to find a game that has more then rf

SacredSwordJr likes this.
  8. edring101

edring101 New Member

The thing about that is well say you have an account already but you invite your friend in the game to play with you well it wont be possible because if the changes you want made are made well you wont be able to play with your low level friend

9. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Play competetive on CS:GO and lose few rounds without winning and you'll see what toxic is.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  10. PinkRanger

PinkRanger Member

no one likes a person who lose on purpose like that's when they will have words for you

tamirtov likes this.
  11. PinkRanger

PinkRanger Member

I've played my fair share of pvp games and pve
    if you play like your legit trying they wont say much
    but if you are a high level and you are playing like you just downloaded the game then its pretty obvious your gonna catch a few mean words

12. DirectorSuspense

DirectorSuspense Active Member

But how about if no amateur players are online?

tamirtov likes this.
  13. pharrell

pharrell Active Member

i remember when i would demote myself to play in amateur and every1 there had only renegade and default

14. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

I like how everyone is writing about "giving the noobs an own channel" and stuff like that. Let me explain you some things:

- the vast majority of the "newbies" have actually played this game, my brother who legit never played this game before gets thrashed e.g.
    - on EU you can't afford to split the players up, there are not enough to even fill three rooms consistently...Idk how that looks like in NA, because I get kicked all the time when trying to enter. At least there are more rooms.
    - This game already has very few players and that's why you get to know the majority of all players very quickly. Imagine playing against newbies only and maybe seeing 10 different players and that's it. It could become very dull and repetitive, especially if there are some arguments between them.

In conclusion, it can be said that splitting the rooms up at this stage is no good idea. This has to happen, if this game wants to grow, but not now.

Right now the most important thing is to somehow lure more people into playing this game by things like advertising and putting it on certain gaming platforms. If this unexpectedly succeeds, you have to immediately help the beginners out - a lot. Getting destroyed by a pro all the time is the best way to lose players very early. Splitting the players up, giving them better perm items in the level boxes and items in general, making items cheaper for the first few levels etc. are all ways to achieve this. Even small aspects like the community trying to be a little helpful and allowing newbies to wear items like wings, can already help. The P2W advantage has to be lowered significantly in that process as well, so that starters can "catch up" a little. This is risky for the game in terms of surviving, but this is the only way to reverse the direction of the downward trajectory this game moves on.

And if we get to the point of this game growing or at least keeping a temporarily increased number of players, then the team has to adress the bugs, glitches, balance and the graphics. Making it at least HD should be no deal in soon-to-be 2017...

Wow, I wrote so much useless text - I'll go to bed now.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  15. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

[​IMG]
    #EuProblems

MintyIce and M4cropod like this.
  16. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I remember back then, when Amateur/Semi-pro were relevant, I ended up going to Free channel anyways

Amateur/Semi-pro were just dominated by alts looking to show off their skill

Flamekiller and Dominique like this.
  17. nikey12

nikey12 New Member

GIT GUD OR DIE TRYING NIGA
    If they are willed and love the game enough then they will learn and improve.

18. Senpai

Senpai Member

Regardless this game still dead, lmao ; It's probably-- WILL die out eventually.

19. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

Age and the devastating transfer is one thing, but there's also the glaring fact that the other versions of RF in it's Asian homeland get a slight better treatment in game wise, while RFNA/EU is sorta gimped. I recall two dudes making 10 minute plus videos calling the BS with upper brass and general community of itself though its subjective. Bringing back old features like the level gems would be a good move in the right direction.

I do remember two thing though is that the other RF's still have most of ancient holiday event clothes still in shop permanently or its cycling every month to give people a shot at getting them. While we western folk twiddle our thumbs hoping to get whats semi common to them but rare to impossible for us.

Respawning in Regular Battle mode. A simple button the RM can to choose to activate or not like muting the chat. Since it seems people only want to exclusively play Glacier, Moon, 3rd Rock.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  20. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

It's Thanksgiving Week and the amount of people I see online is small.
    Less than 15 rooms and most rooms aren't even packed.

I would say the Population is no more than "500 Active Players". And that's being generous.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.