Max Dex or Str?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by iMishka, Nov 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. iMishka

iMishka New Member

Hello guys!

I'm comming back to the game and i wanna know what's best for a pve hybrid. Should i max Dex first or Str?

Thx for the help and tips
    ;)

2. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

Honestly In my opinion. It was Max Strength Not for the Damage before but for the defense. But now that Con gives more Defense then Strength. Most people are doing Dex + Con > Str. This make since because if you think about it. With High Damage you could be like 400Dam - 500 Dam and Hit more 400s. While with Dex you could be 350 Dam - 450 Dam. And Crit more 450s. If that make since. Plus there are a lot of Items and Effects that increase damage Upon Crit. Like Mastery for Certain Weapons, and Weapon Trades for Stats. As again, With my Opinion, DEX + CON > STR

Czezry and iMishka like this.
  3. iMishka

iMishka New Member

Thank you very muchas guys! :)

4. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

will as you can see im an sf hybrid I can grind longer compare to healer cuz hybrid got op buff (once you secure a set with ve leech your good to go even solo)
    my build is max dex and cons
    dex (cuz as you can see it got all needed for survival on grinding and even pvp.,.all AR and Dodge are in dex now)even ck ar and dodge
    now cons cuz it got higher def per point than str with only slight damage increade per point and low def

but I suggest this
    set dex to 300
    cons 300 if possible max
    str for weapons but if you prefer pve go max this after setting dex to 300

5. o0Paradox0o

o0Paradox0o New Member

darthsidius, in case I don't have ve leech clothes set, how many Ess I should build ? (base points)

6. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

no worries later you wont need that ve leech,.and by the way,2nd role set got ve leech so its enough till u get rank 1 set
    and later on youll get a leech pt
    so just grind