The font for some text has been updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatHurt62, Nov 16, 2016.

1. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Maybe you should have actually have a rethink about this changing font and text , why oh why did you have the stupidity to make the letters smaller than they were , not just from my point of view but other that wear glasses are having the same problem now in respect of not or having difficulty in reading the text because its now to small , so come on we don't all have perfect eyesight . No doubt some will say its ok but ok for them because they have good eyesight.

Kiriko91 and Swim like this.
  2. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Font is too small

Swim likes this.
  3. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Ah, for me it's the opposite but as you said it's probably because i don't have any eyes problem.
    The previous one was difficult to read for me, it was due to the font itself but not the size. Maybe they should increase the size and keep the font "times new roman" or use a font without serif.

Pna1Dra6on and Kiriko91 like this.
  4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The font is indeed small. We have plans to increased the size of the font in the future patch.

5. madaraxxxv

madaraxxxv Active Member

6. KillerBite

KillerBite New Member

thankyou ahri, i can definately tell you the community with visual problems are struggling haha

Kiriko91 likes this.
  7. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

I support the increase in font size even though I can read either way. And lol to the visually impaired mention KB. But please consider too an option to change colors maybe or ability to adjust the opacity behind the text as its sometimes hard to read depending where you're at in game. Just throwin that out there :)

Perfection likes this.