my truthness.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by anniebearxoxo, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anniebearxoxo

anniebearxoxo New Member

i feel like i need to tell u all my story. i was born in a peasant family. most of my time was spent at church. god was the answer. so i started to crossdress as a man. then i join the army. and i defended my army and lead them to victory. after they found out i was a female *they* had thought i was dishonest and untruthful. the rest loved me. and honor'd me. i decided to stay a virgin untill i got married. *they* got really angry. so they decided to kidnap me and then they chose to execute me. i was tortured. but my face was untouched as it was very beautiful<3. they hung me up on a stake and then burnt me. forgetting the fact i aided them in the time of their need. i am beloved, my friends getting lifted in the party, im getting lifted on the stake getting my body burned up. I DIED A GOOD soul! sry. i only get down on my knees when its time to pray<3.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    KarateMan and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

are u bored or something

KarateMan and anniebearxoxo like this.
  3. anniebearxoxo

anniebearxoxo New Member

im a kid. but im big. im a kid but i wanna b big. but when im big im still gonna b a kid. i just wanna b big and blow up! but hwen i blow up immma goonna b a kid.

KarateMan likes this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

o_O

KarateMan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.