Best Epi for Hermit Level

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by DadSav, Oct 31, 2016.

1. DadSav

DadSav Member

I have been gone from the game for years. I recently came back and am now Hermit Level. I was wondering what is the best epi I can get now, without the need of several IM-HG players help. I am using the GCM killer one now and I am sure there is something better which is not too hard to get.

2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

I would say try to find someone who can help you getting ENS or BWT (if those epis are still in game), because at hermit level I don't believe you can get a good one on your own.
    GL :)

3. DadSav

DadSav Member

First off, can you write out ENS and BWT so I know what they are?

Second, what type of help do I need? IM healer? Healer and damage dealer?

4. DadSav

DadSav Member

Ok, I now see that those are Loulan dungeon.

5. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Sorry for not being more specific... ENS stand for Exceptional Northern Sky, which is icy dungeon killer epi, and BWT stand for Blood Writing Threat, which is killer epi from red run of Loulan Golden Castle dungeon.
    For ENS you don't need much help. Just an IM lvl tanker and maybe a healer for traps. The latter isn't really necessary. You might also need a finisher; it depends on your gear.
    As for BWT, I advise more help, since LL GC is a tough dungeon. You'll need an IM-HG tanker (if you have more than one, it's better). I also advise a healer; I'm not saying that it's a must, but the traps will come in handy. Maybe someone to finish the boss as well or maybe you alone is enough.
    Or at least it was like that back on GC's days...

6. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

dude its so easy to get Icy epi now,.just get a help from 2 hg levels and a healer for damage leech,.can get it from FC levels the league im on have a constant epi run there for whole members who need epi

hail Guardians^^

balb1n0 likes this.